The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Landlady

Nicely written bro!!!
Old 13-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

wah lao! TS, dun stop leh!!!!!!!!!!! once u stop, u will go missing for a week.......
Old 13-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow bro continue leh no stop too long
Old 13-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
Nanamto Nanamto

TS do continue..camping
Old 14-10-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice teasing update, camping for more
Old 14-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
ouyanm3hm3h deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue soon!! Can't wait for the nxt part alr!
Old 15-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry I took so long, guys. Here's my next post:

Susan kept her right hand on my shaft, gently stroking the lower half with her fingers. At the same time, I saw her tongue exit her mouth and her head moving closer to my crotch. It was like an electric shock when her tongue made contact with the tip of my penis. But she continued doing slight licks and a little twirling to explore the smooth surface that was my penis head. When she was satisfied that it was nice enough to proceed, she suddenly cupped her lips around my penis head and engulfed it, moving slowly further down towards the shaft. Her hand stopped with the stroking and settled at the base, flattening down my pubic hair so that it would not interfere with her oral progress. I felt my cock being treated with warm, moist attention, radiating slowly till it reached the base. I took in a long breath of air through my mouth as she did that, and realised that she had me entirely in her mouth! The feeling was amazing and overwhelming! I stated to moan, and my legs became weak! I had to adjust my stance slightly, but not wanting to disrupt what Susan had going on. And just as slowly, she pulled out still her lips reached the head, and in it went again. I couldn't help it by started to moan softly. And this spurred her on.

There was no doubt of her experience and technique as she was taking it slow, confident of what she was doing; she was enjoying it as much as I was deeply intoxicated by it. After the first few strokes, her momentum built up until there was a steady rhythm to her sucking, followed by the wet sounds which accompanied such action. Just when I was falling into the rhythm, she suddenly stopped when she had my entire cock inside her mouth. Then the real magic began - she must have been moving the base of her tongue or the back of her throat, because I felt an intense pleasure at the head of cock, even though she appeared to be motionless. Her hands we also tightly cupping my butt cheeks, pushing inward towards her. There was also a soft gagging sound which escaped her mouth when she was doing this. And just as suddenly as she had done this, she withdrew and caught her breath. It had only been for 2, 3 seconds at most but the feeling was oh so intense! I drew another long satisfied moan, as I saw my cock dripping wet, and Susan looking straight up at me.

Susan: I can't take it anymore... I want to make love!

As she said this, she once again placed her hands at my hips, and guided me to sit on the sofa. My wobbly legs did nothing to resist, and I plonked onto the sofa clumsily with my hard-on in mid-air. Susan stood up in front of me, and now it was my turn to be at eye-level with her crotch area. She bent down slightly to reach the hem of her skirt, and tugged it all the way up till it was in a jumble above her hips. I was now staring at her pearl-coloured panties. They looked like they were made of satin or silk. But more prominently, there was a dark, moist patch down the middle. I could see the faint outline of her pubes for a brief moment.... And the next second, I was looking at the real thing; she had pulled down her panties and let it fall down to her feet, just like the other day in my room.

Susan, without hesitation, climbed on top of me, with her thighs spread on either side of mine and reaching for my cock with her right hand as she did so. Her left was used to support herself by holding onto my shoulder. I felt my erection nuzzled somewhere into bush, slowly but surely entering the sweet warm folds of her vagina. My sensitive penis head felt every moment of it - the initial slight resistance, followed by the intense feeling as it was squeezing through, and finally then the slippery entrance once it had entered. Susan slowly lowered herself onto me while letting out a long and satisfied moan-sigh. When she was sure that I was completely inside, she started gently grinding me, moving in a back-and-forth direction.

I savoured the feeling the moment my cock touched her pussy. The feeling I experienced when I was fully inside Susan was hard to describe. And as she started in the back-and-forth motion, the feeling intensified further as I felt my cock exploring different regions inside Susan. I couldn't help my started moaning quietly. Clearly sending that she was doing the right thing, Susan increased her pace while placing her hands on my chest for support. It was a fantasy come true for me. I was actually having sex with my landlady! It was in the middle of a weekday afternoon, I was completely naked, and we were both screwing in the living room of Susan's home! Then the stark contrast suddenly hit me - I was totally naked while Susan was still fully clothed! Well technically, she had only taken off her panties, so it seemed like she was still fully clothed.

So my hands instinctively reached up towards the middle of her work blouse, hoping to unbutton it. But before I could even get started, Susan caught both my hands and firmly planted them to the backrest of the sofa, one on either side! The position I was in then was as if I was having a lap dance at the strip club! She was obviously up to her teasing again. Either that or she didn't want any other distractions from the pleasure at hand. She then repositioned her hands back on my chest, and switched from the grinding motion, to the conventional up-down humping motion. This effectively started making a thumping sound in the stillness of the hot Thursday afternoon. It was a whole new sensation of pleasure!

The weather was on my side too. It was fiercely hot outside, with only a gentle breeze from time to time. This obviously got to Susan as beads of sweat started to form on her forehead and neck. It got too much for her to take, being still fully clad in office attire and she had no choice but to unbutton her blouse herself! Button after button, this process slowly revealed her deep blue bra and sexy bouncing cleavage to me. The sight further heightened my arousal and made the humping all the more intense. But she didn't take the blouse all the say off. She merely let it fall off her shoulders and it slid down just hanging off her elbows. I would see sweat trickling down between her breasts as the love-making went on. It was too inviting for my hands to just lay there on the sofa backrest. I reached for a second try towards her breasts, and this time, Susan should not stop me in time due to the restraints caused by her blouse around her forearms. My hands cupped her breasts over the bra, and gave a nice long squeeze. As if admitting defeat, Susan stopped her humping, placed her hands on my knees behind her and settled into the grinding motion she had earlier. This transition also meant that her chest was now thrusted outwards towards me! I took the opportunity to slip off her bra straps with by slipping my palms under them, and sliding them sideways off her shoulders. This was followed by a quick gentle tug downwards at the cups, and instantly, her huge breasts were revealed to me! Not wasting another second, my hands went from her now inside-out bra up to her breasts, and gave her multiple good long squeezes.

All these proved too much to bear, as I felt the irrefutable urge building up rapidly. I had no choice but to mutter out:

Me: I... I think I'm going to come!

Susan: It's okay, darling. Just a little while more.... Just, ah.... Hold on a bit for me, darling!

I tried the best I could to hold on, to prevent myself from ejaculating inside her, but it was a losing battle. There was no stopping it!

And just as it seemed it was too late, Susan got off me, and immediately settled into a kneel between my legs. She amazingly had her right hand on my cock at that same instant and started jerking me off. Her face was a look of enthusiasm and anticipation, fully transfixed on the top of my erection. In no time, my cum came spurting out in huge rhythmic flows as I let out a loud satisfying growl of a moan. The warm sticky liquid flowed down the head of my penis, down her hand which was still milking me on, and onto my public hair.

When at last it seems that the eruption was over, Susan too stopped her milking. She deftly swept her hand upward, scooping as much of the cum as possible, and went to grab the tissue box nearby. I just laid there, too spent to move an inch, while Susan cleaned me up as best she could. I just admired her beautiful breasts while the did her job:

Susan: That was amazing, honey... I never thought that I was ever going to have your young cock!

I just remained there motionless, still breathing heavily.

Susan: I hope I didn't scare you, did I?

Me: Oh... No... not at all.

Susan: Good. You enjoyed it?

Me: So much....

Susan: I'm glad... Almost done here. Just have some rest here if you want. I will go wash up.

I saw Susan's breasts jiggle and sway as she rose up, clutching her bra with one hand, holding on to the huge wad of tissue with the other. She gave me one of her wide smiles, before moving off to her bedroom.

Being totally spent that hot afternoon, I slowly drifted to sleep...

To be continued...
Old 15-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

well done! finally u have exploded under her holdings........ hope u have more to write after this......
Old 15-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good writing....I like

Pls continue
Old 15-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Great story bro! Keep more coming. Thanks.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Thank your very much, guys, for your support and comments.

There will definitely much coming up on my experiences with my landlady.

Hope to hear more of your comments, regardless whether they are good or bad.
Old 15-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -135 / Power: 0
Sportist Sportist

this is very nice story, hope there's more to updates
Old 15-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Thank your very much, guys, for your support and comments.

There will definitely much coming up on my experiences with my landlady.

Hope to hear more of your comments, regardless whether they are good or bad.
it's definitely good. a few questions for u:

- if this happening now?
- if it's over, r u still in ctc with landlady?
- maybe u can refer to me, I need a room to rent..........
Old 15-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Afraid not, bro. This happened more than 10 years ago. I broke up with her after being with her for close to 5 years though. It was a clean break so I don't keep in touch anymore. There was more than enough touching during that time.
Old 16-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope ts can share more sex adventure of susan with us, thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1