The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Purgatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/aurora-massage/

Decided to write her an FR

90% resemblance to picture, petite, good figure with augmented knockers.

Yes... Location maybe not ideal @ GL Famous Hotel

But her skills and attitude are good. Here's the below

Massage:5-6 (but not here for massage)
Nuru: 8 (nothing to shout about but it's there)
AR : 9 (tried her best and went deep... Persisted too)
BBBJ: 10. I will elaborate Abit. She finished me off with good suction one hand on tool and one hand (finger jammed in my arse). This was something I experienced before and like hahaha hence the FR. After that she spit out took another mouthful of warm water and continue to suck until too soften. Shiok to max

In out 40mins. Efficient and effective... Songz is the word...
Old 04-06-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

Baby parallel parking remember to pay parking. There the parking warden very commando.
yes, i also saw the parking warden ..... heng i got pay parking!
Old 04-06-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/nicole-massage/

Here is Recent FR:
Pleasant looking milf. Massage skill is good,authentic and strong(can adjust to your preference), really loosened the knots in my body.

Whole session was almost non-stop teasing as well, and I’ve tried many MLs but I’d say her teasing is probably the best in the market. Large and soft natural boobs, nice to squeeze.Very good service.

Initially her new place not many customers know about it. Heard from her some customers like this favourite/convenient/privacy location.

Starting this week, her bookings starting fill up almost every day. There are 2 occasions in same day where 2 customers book same slot timing and she has to request postpone 2nd customer timing to later slot. One customer say next time due to his tight schedule . *SALUTE*

Below is her profile contact video- I find /like her petite,devilish figure:
Nicole

Always have this “unwilling to leave” feel after the session lol like the below youtube video. Jiak Lat siah.
ML True Love Fairy Tale after all(English /Chinese Subtitles)

ML True Love Fairy Tale after all(Chinese Subtitles)
Old 04-06-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Bro u have the link for xiaobudian ?
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/milk-massage/

renamed as 牛奶
Old 05-06-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
yes, i also saw the parking warden ..... heng i got pay parking!
Prepared more coupon if you are not keen to use the apps in case your CO will check.
Old 05-06-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yueyue-massage/

In my earlier sessions with BiEr, she recommended a tarma session with one of her jiemei. not my thing so I rejected. In another late session with her, last session of the day actually, after shower and changed up, and was just casually chatting with her while she was packing to do laundry when someone knocked on the door and came Yue Yue 月月. Thought I better spell out the chinese name as well, as there were a few and it was quite confusing when I tried to search for MRs of her. She was equally surprised to see me as she was there to help out with laundry as well. She was wearing this cute pink T no make up and wow, still very attractive. Went to the lift together, and I kept stealing glances at her. She has this very womanly vibe, and those eyes, 勾人, gave me a quick smile and we parted ways. Honestly, I kept thinking about it for the next few days. I looked for her ad in SLG, but was quite surprised her actual person is a lot more attractive. It is this vibe that she gives off. I can sense she belongs to the category of girls that looks after herself as could be seen from her very nice peachy bathrobe, hair towel etc.

Finally managed to find time to book a session. She didn't quite recognise me when the door opened, as I had my mask on the other day. She was wearing this huge white silky office looking shirt with a black lacy undies underneath, with 2 top buttons off, OMG, super sultry. I got nervous. Offered me a drink and sat me down. We TCSS and she sat closer and closer showing me pics on her phone. Heart pumping fast. Went shower to cool down.

Laid on the bed and she placed another towel on my back and started her massage. Have to say her massage is above average. Heard a cracking relief sound on my waist, nice. She also did some back stepping using her knees. Enjoyed the whole massage part with some light music playing on the background.

She pulled the towel aside and started the part I have been anticipating. She took her time on the cat bath, using a little water technique in her mouth, which created the sensual temperature difference between water and warm back, then breathing on my neck and ears, light moans. Turned around and she looks really sultry with the hair bun up, those jap sexy looking type of bun up, crossed her leg over and sat on me, started unbuttoning more, still leaving the last 2 buttons on, then let her hair down, what a turn on!? Her eyes was locked on me at all times, and I have to shyly look away a few times. She bent down closer to me, and there is this little down blouse fantasy fulfilled at this moment. She is not very well endowed, but she is so fair. The vibes, the unbutton blouse, the slight tongue sticking out, all adds up. Such a turn on. Fast forwarding to the part where I lightly flick her nipple and it grew so hard, turned me on even more. And my favourite classical move of my hand on her smooth butt made me cum so hard. She squeezed every drop into her hand, no rush, while waiting for me to get my senses back, lightly pecking on my forehead and cheeks, to tell me I did a good job, lol.

While still in that position, we continued with small talks, and very quickly time was up as another customer had probably been waiting and is calling. I jumped up, quick wash, tipped her and left in a hurry. Checked my watch while in the lift and I was a few minutes past the hour mark.

Had a really enjoyable session. She is more towards the young MILF, smooth skin, fair, office girl type and compared to most MLs, she is a little more matured in terms of working experience, had her own restaurant. TCSS with her is quite enjoyable. Will RTM.

Sorry for the long MR. Haven't written like this for a while. Hopefully more new gals to enjoy and review

Last edited by Special Spawner; 05-06-2022 at 09:32 AM.
Old 05-06-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Prepared more coupon if you are not keen to use the apps in case your CO will check.
LOL... now still got pple use coupon meh.... tot all switch to apps liao.... havnt use coupon for long time liao! LOL...
Old 05-06-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

A bit off topic. But is there anywhere that can get msian girls. I used to go to Hops where I there are some great msian girls and I like some variety.

Also anyone is good for grooming services? Like not just anyhow but do it well and fun
Old 05-06-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
LOL... now still got pple use coupon meh.... tot all switch to apps liao.... havnt use coupon for long time liao! LOL...
Got lah. Coz some scared kena track at home.
And I know of a few who do that.
Personally I use apps all the time but do keep some coupons in case of apps failure for whatever reason.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
tsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samstertsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is elmi still around anyone knows
Old 05-06-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
88kmph has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Yes just visited few hours back !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubasaozora View Post
Is elmi still around anyone knows
Old 05-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiaoqi-massage/

After all the mixed comment recently, since other girls don’t entertain me, I just decided to try her out. This is my own humble FR

Before i start, 1 thing I must mention is her special service ( nose sniffing your whole body ). After so many years of massage. First time come across this type is sensational. Make your hair stand and feel like making love. All bros should really go and try at least once. Heard that she just added this to her services.

Looks : 8.5/10 (confirm Won’t reject type)
Body : 9/10 (she does workout C* original)
Massage: 9/10 (she know when the correct point)
Sensational: 11/10 (mention above must try)
HJ: 9/10 (a very happy man)

RTM: A big yes for me!

Above FR are based on my real experience and option. Just want to share with other bros like how other bros share great service lady here.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FYI xx is back. She lost some weight. For those that like skinny and tall
Old 05-06-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
88kmph has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Can anyone pm the reason why MLX after shifting she rest for so long?? No need to earn or taking regular only
Old 05-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88kmph View Post
Can anyone pm the reason why MLX after shifting she rest for so long?? No need to earn or taking regular only
Heard she injured her leg badly
Most probably will start work on July
Not sure if she is taking regular
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1