The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2005, 04:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

yeap.. u still might get HIV..... but as far as i know.. Bar girls are not required to go for checkup, unlike those legalise WL in geylang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76
btw that means if we had raw and after that i bring the gal for check up... the check up didnt show any sign of virus.. i will still be infected because it take 3 month before they are able to detect the virus it is??

Great appericate your advise

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-02-2005, 12:42 AM
Lycos

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi all bros, need to ask. If we pay the $20 at DSC, besides saying if we have aids, does it gives resulls on whether we have contracted STD too?

Pls advice?
Old 21-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If u go for the anonymous testing it checks for HIV only at 20 dollars. Whereas if u go to DSC and register daytime for a syphillis/HIV check u will pay think is 22 or 28 in total and have to wait 1 week for your result whereby u have to revisit DSC for your syphillis/HIV result.

20 dollars does not check for other contracted stds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycos
Hi all bros, need to ask. If we pay the $20 at DSC, besides saying if we have aids, does it gives resulls on whether we have contracted STD too?

Pls advice?
Old 26-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beckham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one question big bros...hope you guys dont mind...

let say there is a case...

you got ulcer in your mouth and you do normal kissing...and the girl got no ulcer...but her saliva contact with your ulcer...will you get HIV in this way if she is infected??

sorry for the ignorant question...hope you guys wont mind...
Old 28-02-2005, 12:44 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i think there is a thread on this already... Anyway.. to answer your question... the risk is there but very low..

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckham
you got ulcer in your mouth and you do normal kissing...and the girl got no ulcer...but her saliva contact with your ulcer...will you get HIV in this way if she is infected??

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FRANK77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwch
Oral even raw is still consider low risk. U tested till 4th mth is a very gd indication. Most countries test till 3 mth. Dun worry so much and enjoy the holidays.

Happy CNY brudders.

To all bro samsters

I know a lot about HIV- esp HIV transmission facts. You can call me the doctor from now on. I Know quite a lot about STD's as well but it is in different thread.

I know that a lot of questions and uncertain regarding Oral sex and whether it is dangerous and can transmit HIV. I know that a lot of bros have tried to provide some answers but none has complete pictures. Let me try to enighten all the bros.

I love raw oral sex , the feeling is great. In a good hand, the feeling can be heaven. But how safe is it actually?

ORAL SEX AND THE RISK OF HIV TRANSMISSION

In this thread, I will discuss only FELLATIO- Men Penis into mouth (commonly called BJ). Hehehe has to be exact so no confusion. Oral sex has other types, you should know .

The very first reason why oral sex is a grey area , is because YES, even the expert can not calculate the real risk! You dont believe? Experts are still debating hotly on AIDS FORUM, to answer HOW MUCH RISK is actually oral sex. Why?

It is because first FELLATIO (Men penis inside women mouth - in case you dont know!!) is a very low risk sex activity. but under theoritical science, there is still risk of contracting the virus.

For Fellatio, you deal with:
1. SALIVA. Saliva has very low concentration of HIV virus. The amount of HIV virus in saliva is considered NEGLIGIBLE for infecting. Experts do not consider Saliva as a fluid that is dangerous. . Moreover, saliva has very interesting features . Saliva has certain contents peroxidases and thrombospondin-1. This PEROXIDASES actually is able to bind HIV virus and make them as a clump. Which means that the Virus are binded together and make them too heavy and ineffective to infect other cells. Thats why experts believe that saliva is safe but take note that the HIV virus is still present, even though the amount is NEGLIGIBLE FOR INFECTION.

2. BLOOD. Now the twists in your life. It is to note that Human gums or your partner mouth and gums who is doing the good thing to your didi. Your partner gums can bleed. Human gums can bleed. For some people also have gum diseases. This further pushed the risk higher. Gum diseases mean the gums are easlily bleed and this can be dangerous. Note that Blood has the highest concentration of HIV VIRUS. It is the most potent for infection. There is another but. But, remember , the saliva has the interesting contents? Yes! It will help to make this virus ineffective. So the question will be, depend on how much blood right?

Correct, The risk of infection goes higher if there is blood present in the mouth during the fellatio. It even goes much higher if there is actually more blood.

So what do you do? Check your girl if she bleeds and check if she has gum diseases? Not that easy. It is difficult to pinpoint whether your partner has gum diseases. You must be a dentist in order to do that or must be trained to be able to tell from visual inspection.

CENTRE OF DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION

How the experts in the world view the Fellatio ? Even them are divided in their policy.

1. AMERICAN CDC (CENTRE OF DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION)
This is the most authoritative government body for Virus control. They have the power to seal an entire city if there is outbreak occurs. Much like in the movie Outbreak. American CDC is considered by many as the most leading body for HIV information. American CDC states in their policy that ORAL SEX IS NOT CONSIDERED AS SAFE SEX. Although CDC acknowledges that oral sex is a low risk sex activity, they do not consider oral sex as safe sex and this includes Fellatio and insertive fellatio- all types of oral sex is not considered safe. www.cdc.gov

2. Canadian CDC and Japan is slightly different. For Canada, some types of oral sex are categorized as safe sex. Canadaian CDC do not include Oral sex as a risk sex . But they do not promote oral sex either. There is some caution that Canada use but they do not believe that some types oral sex is a risk.

DIRECT QUOTATIONS FROM (http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca) --> canadian equal for CDC.

"The Canadian AIDS Society (CAS) currently classifies insertive fellatio between men, or between women and men, as having a negligible risk of HIV transmission regardless of condom use."

insertive fellatio means that ( YOUR PENIS INTO YOUR WOMEN MOUTH). Canada currently classify BJ /fellatio AS NON RISK ACTIVITY. Which they put it as Negligible risk. Means the same.

JAPAN also consider BJ as non risk activity. All the sex activity involving fellatio is considered non risk.

NOW, lets come back to you. Who do you believe? Which experts do you listen to?

Well It is all up to you. American CDC classifies all types of oral sex including fellation as a risky activity- possible to transmit HIV virus.

But Canada and Japan consider Fellatio especially INSERTIVE FELLATIO AS SAFE SEX OR AS THEY PUT IT NEGLIGIBLE RISK.

I have presented the scientific explanations behind the questions. I have presented the experts views on the subject matter. Experts are divided on the subject.

At this point, it all comes back to you. Do you want to take the risk of BJ RAW? Is this worth it ? Do not ask your didi, you should ask your head . But one thing , as you already know. AIDS do not see any different in their target. Young, Old, kind, bitch, fat, thin, rich, poor, LOW RISK OR HIGH RISK .AIDS ONLY HAS ONE POLICY. " I INFECT YOU, YOU DIE"

Whew, long information. Hope this is useful bro. The doctor just hope for you guys to PM me if you know any good girls Bonking information. .

or Up my rep point

Frank Out
Old 10-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32
Well, that's one way to look at it. But bro, why not just take it anyway, since you're already negative.

Reason I'm asking you to reconsider is fighting to protect your right to privacy in Singapore etc—that's not a thing you expect to do. Maybe in another country. Not here, and I would say not in most Asian countries, and quite a number of white people countries and other places round the globe...but that's another point. Point is it's not worth it. Never been worth it in Singapore. Least worth it now because the economy is not going to be better next year.

So tread carefully.

Keep safe.
Juz want to share some good news on my personal "fight"....

1. HR backed off and allowed me to remain insured under the old worker's compensation scheme due to my persistent refusal to go for HIV testing.

2. I have recently joined a new company which does not require staff to take stupid blood test, HIV test etc....and yes it's a foreign MNC.

3. Another -ve result on my recent test. Yipeeee!

A small victory on my losing fight against invasion of privacy....considering the govt's plan to impose compulsory contact tracing for all +ve HIV cases.

Cheers,
BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

Old 19-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
samboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one know abt quality of condom which used by girls(i mean legal) in Geylang,does they know how to put condom on their customer?
Old 20-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Go ask under the newbies section. Here is for HIV question.

If u working in a high risk environment, will u want to learn to protect yourself from harm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboy123
Any one know abt quality of condom which used by girls(i mean legal) in Geylang,does they know how to put condom on their customer?
Old 20-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

During normal brushing of teeth, one may accidentally brush until got blood due to poor gums etc. I encounter it myself when I brush too hard and fast.

If u really unlucky than no need ulcer, blood from the gums will do.

U know u have an ulcer so next time wait for it to recover b4 u want to kiss. This is to protect yourself. No need HIV, bacterias in her mouth(esp WLs who perform BBBJ, CIM, french, AR) can hope onto your mouth easily.

Kissing is never safe esp frenching cause many forms of stds need only minimal contact.

Go for a checkup at DSC if in doubt. U can opt to go for the anonymous testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckham

Old 21-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
samboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How can we know that condom is not fail?After I took it off,my dick was dry at all!(i remember that i cum a little semen at that time)
Old 22-03-2005, 08:16 PM
i am a 69monster

My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

wowlan er... what u saying lay.. me no understanding...

Quote:
How can we know that condom is not fail?After I took it off,my dick was dry at all!(i remember that i cum a little semen at that time)
Old 22-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me try to translate it to england...

"How can we know that condom didn't fail? After I took it off, my dick was dry but i remember that i came and blew my load off?""

Korlek or nock?
Old 22-03-2005, 09:06 PM
i am a 69monster

My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

can translate it to singlish???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Let me try to translate it to england...

Korlek or nock?
Old 22-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teletubby
can translate it to singlish???
Ok...goes something like this...
Lan jiao long safe or not? I go pa pao, take out long, lang jiao still dry dry but i remember lan jiao got shoot chu lai....

Under the stand..???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1