The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Merlin Tower

Anyone got good prc ctc can pm me
Old 06-07-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Most likely will run into your mother over there.
I think u r an idiot here
Talk nonsense.
Old 10-07-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
I insulted you 5 months ago, you're still crying ah??

Come back next month ok?
Why should I listen to u, u fucking idiot?
Old 10-07-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Why should I listen to u, u fucking idiot?
I asked you to come back next month but you came back in 1 week.

Very good boy!

Come back next week ok?
Old 20-08-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took one milf thai
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 7/10
Damage: 90 rm 1 hour 30 min, fj 120Rm

I prefer to do the deed first started with cat bath, concentrated on nipple, while stroking my cock, got it hard, she really takes her time here. Bbbj was good, a lot of tongue work, Asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth after about 10 mins of bbbj, I said yes and cum inside her mouth shortly after, she didnt stop and sucked every drop.

Rested for like 5 min. Played with her tits, was saggy b cup with erected nipples. Not long after got hard again, she capped me then ride me. Her moan is a little loud. I was too tired to change position and decided to cum in that position. She cleaned me up,
Than did oil massage once complete paid and left with empty balls.

Last edited by jarredravi; 20-08-2023 at 01:43 AM.
Old 23-08-2023, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went again second report...

Massage : 8/10 almost perfect
Look: 3/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 7/10
Very good in pleasing. Took massage for long hours so tat no rush service.
Damage: RM120 2 hour+ RM150

Guys headsup saw prc and vietnamese street hooker back to business.
Spotted them at the bridge coffeeshop. I went there ard 2 pm onwards.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

recently saw this thread. Just visited today around 7pm.

4th floor - Totally dead

3rd floor - Got few drink shop i think mini pub or disco. spotted a young pretty malay or indo girl with decent pant and t-shirt welcome me for drink but the shop like small grocery and drinks with beers and got some sofa inside the shop but no disco light. She is the only good looking young girl at whole tower lol. Not sure she just work or can accompany to drink to beer, beer cost 25RM as per display paper. i don't want wasted my 25RM to just see her so just move away. anybody up her?

2nd floor - mix up with few mini pub and massage shops. most of the massage shops are closing at that time. saw a young decent look ML, approached her but she reply shop closing(at 7.30pm). Only SK II and another shop still open at the time.

1st floor - This is the only 95% active floor. Found only few good looking milf other all very chubby and not interested. also all are quoted 200 for FJ (including 1hr massage-60rm) and 150 if only HJ with full touch. didn't ask will go to naked or not. is it correct DMG? pls reply about it.
2nd,3rd,4th floors are very dirty.
I never use link bridge so don't the status there. able to find any good looking PRC or other milf there?

Last edited by yuanswang; 29-08-2023 at 08:24 AM.
Old 29-08-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
cloud451 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
recently saw this thread. Just visited today around 7pm.

4th floor - Totally dead

3rd floor - Got few drink shop i think mini pub or disco. spotted a young pretty malay or indo girl with decent pant and t-shirt welcome me for drink but the shop like small grocery and drinks with beers and got some sofa inside the shop but no disco light. She is the only good looking young girl at whole tower lol. Not sure she just work or can accompany to drink to beer, beer cost 25RM as per display paper. i don't want wasted my 25RM to just see her so just move away. anybody up her?

2nd floor - mix up with few mini pub and massage shops. most of the massage shops are closing at that time. saw a young decent look ML, approached her but she reply shop closing(at 7.30pm). Only SK II and another shop still open at the time.

1st floor - This is the only 95% active floor. Found only few good looking milf other all very chubby and not interested. also all are quoted 200 for FJ (including 1hr massage-60rm) and 150 if only HJ with full touch. didn't ask will go to naked or not. is it correct DMG? pls reply about it.
2nd,3rd,4th floors are very dirty.
I never use link bridge so don't the status there. able to find any good looking PRC or other milf there?
Used to find rose at 4th floor, anyone have her contact?
Old 29-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sid143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How does this place compare to ocean hotel?
Old 31-08-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pre covid PRC milf are basically back to the bridge or roaming in City Sq. Saw their faces and recognized a few.

Oh man, they really have aged. Most already entered my cannot-make-it list.

While I was walking back disappointed, saw one ok looking milf.

Dmg: rm180
Bj: nil
Fj: accommodating
Breast very big, small nipple which I liked.
Added her wechat before leaving.

While following her on the bridge to her room, saw 2 nice looking very fair NL. Almost mistaken them as Thai. At first they don't look like in the trade, but the way they linger on the bridge showed something. Damn.... I never see them again anymore....

Those ML now all getting mostly fat. Even saw one who looked like a trans on level 1....The standard really dropped until I don't feel like doing massage anymore.
Old 31-08-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
Pre covid PRC milf are basically back to the bridge or roaming in City Sq. Saw their faces and recognized a few.

While following her on the bridge to her room, saw 2 nice looking very fair NL. Almost mistaken them as Thai. At first they don't look like in the trade, but the way they linger on the bridge showed something. Damn.... I never see them again anymore....

Those ML now all getting mostly fat. Even saw one who looked like a trans on level 1....The standard really dropped until I don't feel like doing massage anymore.
I think I got who you say like trans. She is the one most slimer and pretty skin tone with golden hair color near OPP of big entrance right? I did not notice the shop name. I talked her closer and I still can't say really trans or girl because the face not like trans but not pretty like a girl too. Voice like milf and body like young girl. Got some pretty young milf but very chubby. Not sure worth to try. Finally I also no mood to try massage there. Samster who go there don't expect SYT or slim young pretty milf. DMG also higher for there standard.

Last edited by yuanswang; 31-08-2023 at 03:05 PM.
Old 31-08-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post

Is rm180 the market rate now? thanks
Old 01-09-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyjohn View Post
Is rm180 the market rate now? thanks
Upstairs got post say rm100 or 130 ?? I forgot...

I was quoted 150 + 30 for room.

I'm a person who doesn't like to bargain hard for sex, since they did this for a living so I just take it.

After all, can't find this price point in spore.

If rm200 then definitely it's a no for me, coz can go Bluewave and get SYT.

Summary: YMMV
Old 01-09-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
I think I got who you say like trans. She is the one most slimer and pretty skin tone with golden hair color near OPP of big entrance right? I did not notice the shop name. I talked her closer and I still can't say really trans or girl because the face not like trans but not pretty like a girl too. Voice like milf and body like young girl. Got some pretty young milf but very chubby. Not sure worth to try. Finally I also no mood to try massage there. Samster who go there don't expect SYT or slim young pretty milf. DMG also higher for there standard.
Yes correct. I see already quickly smile and moved on.

Before covid those ML are not as fat. At times still can find some young slim ones.

Post covid, fat became fatter...Or has my taste changed? I don't know.. haha
Old 01-09-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

sometimes wil pop by there get an ok looking ML to do HJ for 50rm + 40rm for 30mins = 90rm nett..

quick thrill once a while naked lie on my back n being wank off by a pair of oily hands...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1