The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I could see her bones: slash victim's boss. Pinoy & Bangala BGR Problem Turned Awry

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://mypaper.sg/top-stories/i-coul...-boss-20150826

EX-BOYFRIEND? Ms Remedios with the man the police had been seeking. He has been arrested.

PHOTO: JOSE MARI CAMACHO

Published on Aug 26, 2015
I could see her bones: slash victim's boss

DAVID SUN

A MAID was slashed on Sunday by a man, who is alleged to be her former boyfriend, in what is believed to be a crime of passion.

Allen Remedios, 38, was returning to her employer's home at Block 311, Tampines Street 33, in the evening when she was attacked on the first storey.

The man stopped her, took out a paper cutter and slashed her throat, wrist and palm.

After he fled, she stumbled up the stairs to the second-storey flat, leaving a trail of blood.

Another maid working for the same employer said she heard the door bell ring at about 6.30pm and was horrified to see Ms Remedios drenched in blood when she opened the door.
"She was standing there with blood all over her.

"The cut on her left hand was very deep, and blood was gushing out of her throat," the maid, who wanted to be known only as Ms Rose, 25, told The New Paper on Monday.

"She said, 'Sister, call boss', and I shouted for our employer, who came running out."

By the time their employer, Jose Mari Camacho, 40, rushed out of a room, Ms Remedios had slumped onto the floor.

The planning manager said: "I was shocked. I immediately grabbed a towel and told Rose to apply pressure on the wounds and called the police.
"I then ran out of the flat to find out who had done this to her."

When he could not find the attacker, he went back to attend to Ms Remedios.

"She was still conscious and bleeding heavily. It was a very deep cut and I could see her trachea (windpipe) coming out from her throat, where blood was spurting out," Mr Camacho said.

"There were also deep cuts on her wrist and palm. I could see her bones and ligaments. Her thumb and finger were hanging just by the skin."

An ambulance and the police arrived within minutes and Ms Remedios was taken to Changi General Hospital.

A police spokesman said yesterday they received a call at about 6.30pm. Investigations are continuing.

TNP understands that a bloodied paper cutter about 15cm long was found in the vicinity of the block and the alleged attacker is still at large.

On Monday evening, the police said they were looking for a man to assist with investigations into the case.

The picture of the man provided by the police is a cropped version of a man pictured with Ms Remedios.

Yesterday, police said the man had been arrested.

Ms Rose said Ms Remedios broke up with her boyfriend, a construction worker, about three months ago and he had been seen loitering at the block for about an hour every Sunday since then.

"She no longer kept in contact with him after they broke up but he was always hanging around the block on Sundays," she said.

Mr Camacho said Ms Remedios is a good employee and he did not expect something like this to happen.

He accompanied her in the ambulance to the hospital and said that she lost so much blood that the doctors had to do a transfusion.

"She also underwent an operation and is now in stable condition. She still can't talk so I'm not sure what the whole story is."

He said that he took emergency leave on Monday as he was worried for the safety of his family and employees.
THE NEW PAPER

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1