The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
instinct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Dusseldorf quite a boring place but SQ fly there. I tried not to stay Dusseldorf again.

- Dolce Vita Sauna Club
at Briedestrasse 4, Düsseldorf, Germany 40599

Call them for a free Limousine pick up if you are staying at Düsseldorf. However if you wish to use this same limousine service back to your hotel is 25 euro per trip.

Entry is 35 euro before 8pm but was charge 65 euro as there was an exhibition at Cologne. If there is exhibition nearby, entry is 65 euro throughout the day. This entrance fee includes 20 euro of drinks such as wine, hard liquor, red bull etc. Beer, soft drink, mineral water etc is free flow before 10pm.Wine is really big glass

Small house, nice indoor bar, nice atmosphere, outdoor swimming pool with 3 TV screen in garden.

Ratio guys to girl 3:1 on thurs rainy weather. Only 5 topless, 1 naked, the rest all clothed. (Compare to Frankfurt, Cologne, Angsburg etc almost all naked)
Service is good, focus on action and no talking, ask for tips for their good service.

- Living room Saunaclub
Took a train. Once you see neuss hbf, 5 minutes later is the IKEA kaarst stop to alight.

Entrance 60 euro, Hot food. Serve pizza after midnight as kitchen close at 11pm.

Small interior with sofa area, bar counter, an outdoor tent with Tv, fridge stocked with bottles of different beers free flow. Free flow hot, cold drink and beer round the clock.

Again disappointing, girls are clothed except at locker & massage areas when they just finished their service waiting for tips.

About 30 girls, the place is packed after 8pm. In afternoon 4:30pm, only a few guys.
Old 25-02-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Cologne

- Samya Club

This club is owned by Turkish to the south of cologne central train station. For direction, can easily refer to the website and can use google map. Take Bahn 16 (about 30min) Dom hbf to michaelshoven, then walk about 10-15min. Another sister club located north of the station called Mondial.

About 20 girls at 1300hrs, vs 1 elderly Caucasian man with a group of 5 Japanese men.

Lunch is served at 11am till 4-5pm or when food run out. Hot meat patty, sausages with cold meal, fruits, salad, bread, yogurt… not bad. Dinner start 6pm. Beer, soft/hot drink free flow. Have GinSeng coffee which is called orzo (barley) coffee.

Small area (Bar + dinning area only) on first floor. Kino room at top floor which is the 3rd floor. (In Germany, this is considered the second floor). Loud music.

Have a number of quality girls and blonde. Will visit again.

- Pascha
If you are in Cologne, check out this amazing 12-storey building too.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Instinct,
If you want to see all girls totally nude, next time in Cologne try Saunaclub Babylon, which is nearby in the town of Elsdorf.
When I last went to Dolce Vita a few years ago, they required all girls to be totally nude in 2 afternoons of the week. Do you happen to know if this is still the case?
Thanks
Old 28-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Instinct,
If you want to see all girls totally nude, next time in Cologne try Saunaclub Babylon, which is nearby in the town of Elsdorf.
When I last went to Dolce Vita a few years ago, they required all girls to be totally nude in 2 afternoons of the week. Do you happen to know if this is still the case?
Thanks
Tanken, thank you for the recommendation. Babylon is about 1 hour away from Cologne, unless I purposely find a reason to transit at Elsdorf on the way to other cities. Is there any other reccomended fun in Cologne?

I do not not know about the 2 afternoon special at Dolce Vita.
Old 03-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi boys,

How goes the coronoavirus in Europe? Are you guys facing any cold shoulders from girls? I am heading to Austria in May so i hope things die down.

In Dusseldorf and Cologne the only stand out clubs i feel are Samya and Goldentime. Samya has a sister club (forgot the name) in the north east of cologne if i am not mistaken. I was going to go there but the one of the girls from Samya told me she worked in both places and thought Samya was better. Samya has fresh young hotties but the crowd can be a bit of a turn off. Angry rude looking turkish men who most of the girls tell me are very disrespectful to girls. I met some really fine russian girls. (most likely moldovan)

Should really check out Goldentime. It is famous for a reason because they are selective of their clientele. Which means very few arabs, blacks can go there. Negative google reviews are all from people who got rejected entry haha and most of them get sent to LivingRoom. This club quite good because 50E u can get quite a lot of extras already unlike Sharks and Oase. However this isn't always the case so it depends on your negotiation and the girl. Quite packed so try to get there around 4-5pm or you won't have a locker/parking space. Girl more variety as opposed to Romanian dominated clubs.

Pascha is dead. I wasted my entry ticket. Opposite free entry so you can have a look. My advice is not to try these places and also red light districts. Saunaclubs have a high entry ticket so it filters out a lot of the undesirables. So naturally most of the higher class girls will want to work for these establishments. You might find one or two gems but i don't think it is worth the effort.

I will be heading to Austria to try out Goldentime (they have an Austrian branch). Some of the girls i met used to work there (Mandy from Artemis). Will also try out the famous Wellcum near the Austrian border. Hopefully things die down already but as always girls need money so they will always work.

Will also be heading to Bucharest for 10 days to see a retired girl from Oase who will show me around.
Old 22-03-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
Hi boys,

How goes the coronoavirus in Europe? Are you guys facing any cold shoulders from girls? I am heading to Austria in May so i hope things die down.

In Dusseldorf and Cologne the only stand out clubs i feel are Samya and Goldentime. Samya has a sister club (forgot the name) in the north east of cologne if i am not mistaken. I was going to go there but the one of the girls from Samya told me she worked in both places and thought Samya was better. Samya has fresh young hotties but the crowd can be a bit of a turn off. Angry rude looking turkish men who most of the girls tell me are very disrespectful to girls. I met some really fine russian girls. (most likely moldovan)

Should really check out Goldentime. It is famous for a reason because they are selective of their clientele. Which means very few arabs, blacks can go there. Negative google reviews are all from people who got rejected entry haha and most of them get sent to LivingRoom. This club quite good because 50E u can get quite a lot of extras already unlike Sharks and Oase. However this isn't always the case so it depends on your negotiation and the girl. Quite packed so try to get there around 4-5pm or you won't have a locker/parking space. Girl more variety as opposed to Romanian dominated clubs.

Pascha is dead. I wasted my entry ticket. Opposite free entry so you can have a look. My advice is not to try these places and also red light districts. Saunaclubs have a high entry ticket so it filters out a lot of the undesirables. So naturally most of the higher class girls will want to work for these establishments. You might find one or two gems but i don't think it is worth the effort.

I will be heading to Austria to try out Goldentime (they have an Austrian branch). Some of the girls i met used to work there (Mandy from Artemis). Will also try out the famous Wellcum near the Austrian border. Hopefully things die down already but as always girls need money so they will always work.

Will also be heading to Bucharest for 10 days to see a retired girl from Oase who will show me around.
Looks like trip cancelled. Airline cancelled. Doesnt look like a good time to visit FKK. Some reports of visitors needing to show which country they come from (Italians). Many girls would have returned home. Wellcum near the Austria border has shut until things clear.. I suspect Germany may do so soon if not already. Hopefully this virus clears up and the girls will be hungry for sure.
Old 22-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
Looks like trip cancelled. Airline cancelled. Doesnt look like a good time to visit FKK. Some reports of visitors needing to show which country they come from (Italians). Many girls would have returned home. Wellcum near the Austria border has shut until things clear.. I suspect Germany may do so soon if not already. Hopefully this virus clears up and the girls will be hungry for sure.
All FKK clubs are closed until at least 19/04/2020. but it could be longer, the situation changes every few days. Cheers and stay safe.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MaxMara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Germany massage parlour

Hey brothers if you are in Germany and want to have a good massage with special you should go to the Chinese massage salon ( Not the Thai they are serious) and just rel.

In almost every city Chinese massage parlour are available

50€ 1h and handjob

80€ 1h Btb

100€ French lessons

120-140€ are the full service

The prices are arround that + 10-15€ not more for the options it depends if you are in München Hamburg or Berlin or else the prices
Old 19-08-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It was just announced that we can finally travel to Germany without SHN from Sept 8 onwards. Finally !!

I was just wondering if any bros who are based in Germany and give us an overview and summary of the FKK clubs in Germany? A list of names, entrance fees, reviews and what-to-do-or-not-dos in the FKK clubs would be good. I saw many reviews in this thread but as we all know, the "new-normal" has changed everything since. For all we know, there might be insufficient supply of "stocks" in these clubs now.

I'm sure there're some bros based in Singapore who'd seriously consider flying out to Germany for a vacation and at the same time explore some of these world-famous FKK clubs. This information would help us plan ahead if we were to really consider a trip to Germany.

Cheers !
Old 22-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 23
qjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Man in White says, from Germany to Singapore no SHN.

NO SAY, Singapore go Germany no SHN.

Therefore don't be surprised the flights from Germany has no Germans, only Indian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubber View Post
It was just announced that we can finally travel to Germany without SHN from Sept 8 onwards. Finally !!

I was just wondering if any bros who are based in Germany and give us an overview and summary of the FKK clubs in Germany? A list of names, entrance fees, reviews and what-to-do-or-not-dos in the FKK clubs would be good. I saw many reviews in this thread but as we all know, the "new-normal" has changed everything since. For all we know, there might be insufficient supply of "stocks" in these clubs now.

I'm sure there're some bros based in Singapore who'd seriously consider flying out to Germany for a vacation and at the same time explore some of these world-famous FKK clubs. This information would help us plan ahead if we were to really consider a trip to Germany.

Cheers !
Old 25-08-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:

Cheers !
Better think twice before engaging these WLs in FKKs even if they're opened! Many in Europe are carriers of the Delta variant n they're asymptomatic! The vaccine may not be effective against this Delta variant. They could pass on the virus to you n you could spread it to your luv ones even you may not fall sick!
Old 21-09-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
axestacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:

Cheers !
Hi bro, yeah I’m one of those bros now in Cologne. Flew here from Frankfurt. Will get back using the VTL. Only need 5 pcr tests. 1 before flying to germany and 4 when cmg back to SG. Ok now to field reports. Have 2.

Brothel next to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof

Scene is busy in the evenings with most doors closed. Settle for a lady in Sailormoon costume. Sex was slow cz I like it. Alas when she open her costume her boobs are small and skin complexion shows she’s older. See carefully cz the neon lights and makeup might trick you. Job done went back to hotel.

Samya Club Cologne (went just now actually)

Was in Cologne googled that it’s the best reviewed club on google maps (did not check here)
Came in had some chit chat in the sauna with a german gentlemen about cars and how in SG its exp. Then showered. Went up to club and see 20+ ladies in their bikinis/body socks. Most are tall and curvy. Had some drinks and went to the buffet. Food here is delicious! Chicken scnitzel, beef patty, and sliced kebab chicken are my favourites! All the while looking at half-naked chicks. Not bad. Then went to have a seat by the club. Was extremely lucky cz 3 women starts to approach me due to their usual hangout place in the club was where I’m sitting. Had the opportunity to get to know them. All 3 are romanians. Real beautiful beauties. 1 of them caught my eye cz she was blonde, petite and slender. The rest was history.

Had a great time with Lucy. We smoked together, played a arcade game outside and had a little dance while sitting when the DJ came(9pm onwards). Really had a fun time seeing her laugh. Then we went up. Damage was 50e for 30mins. She took it real slow. Very sensual. (if bros want top up its 20 for kiss, 30 for bbj) Her v is soo clean beautiful. 69 or just cunnulingus is a must. Reminds me of Cheryl back in SG. Boobs are all natural. Definitely a gem if you like slim petite girls. Hi guys will continue sharing FR’s again if you enjoy please up points. Thanks. Danke schön!
Old 21-09-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Btw if Lucy looks similar to her. Samya club entrance is 50e. So total 100e damage
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5df15a856ea2c

Going to Berlin tmr. Any good recommendations from experienced bros?
Old 21-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

mod removed 2 posts becos external link not allowed in sbf for any establishment...

pornhub is fine...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-09-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Hi bros, checking in for a new FR. This time in a swinger club on Berlin.
Avarus Berlin. Look it up.

Came here looking to have fun with my partner. Both are asian.
In fact weÂ’re the only asian couple in the whole club!
The club is 1 floor. Very cosy and clean feeling. Just the right ambience to have a good chit chat and get to know each other. ItÂ’s 35 years old and below tonight. So naturally most couples/single males and females are youthful!

While eating my partner and approached another partner whom are also travelling and had a good chit chat over dinner. They’re from South africa, both are attractive ang mohs. Then while breaking the ice, polish guy came in and joined our conversation. He’s entertaining cz he has been a regular at the club and slept with quoting him “120 different females”.

Naturally the conversation progressed to a more sexual manner about our preferences. The free flow alcohol also really helped. As time passed on, we decided to try out the jacuzzi which was included in the 90euros package. As the guy, my partner and I were in the jacuzzi naked. He made a move to touch my partner. Ofcourse asking for permission first. We both agreed. He starts touching her under the bubbles of jet water in the jacuzzi. Slowly she grows horny as he touched her nether regions. Again asking for permission from the both of us if he could kiss her. She looks to me. I have the green light. So there I was seeing my partner being kissed by an ang moh for the first time. HeÂ’s 1.75m tall. Good body build and good looking. It was surreal. Suddenly the jacuzzi jets stopped! He stood up and turned on the jets once more. There we were shocked by how large his junk was! My self esteem goes down a little because mine is 6 inches but just long with a small diameter. His was 8.5 inches at least with a diameter triple of mine. It went from us both touching to her to him putting his junk into her in the jacuzzi! We were both surprised but we quickly told him to continue in the huge bedroom instead. Condoms at least! Hence we got up and made our way to the large bedroom.

In the large bedroom. We strip naked in front of several spectators and swingers fucking. She was soo hot. Imagine an asian chinese woman getting fucked by an angmoh right in front of your eyes! She has B cups and huge butt for an asian. They started kissing and he slowly puts his monster of a junk into her. Her first time getting a dick other than mine. He was slow cz she keeps shouting when he inches deeper. I say to her “take it slow and enjoy yourself”. (we are in an semi-open relationship. I go to geylang/ freelances for quite awhile. she’s ok with it as long as I don’t date someone. paying is ok) Anyway, she had the largest cock in her pussy, to me she had a lot of fun in the doggy and missionary position. His cock is also large. Imagine seeing your partner suck a cock and she only managed to suck the head! It was soo hot for us. He was also good with his hands moving it on her pussy like a huge vibrator. Then he keeps fucking her. It’s kind of loud cz she was all over the place. Best part is seeing her ride the his huge dick. Then it was all over when she came. He was not done yet but he courteously stopped and thanked us. What an experience!

After the sex, we went to shower and had some more light supper. At this point I have not cummed yet. She has which is great. IÂ’m still optimistic at this point that weÂ’re both going to have the fun since the night is still young. We went to the bar and had a couple of drinks. Jagermeister and some Weisbeer. Then we went to see others getting at it at the large bedroom. most of them couples fucking each other. There are also an orgy of 4 going on in the darker side of the room. It a was a sight to see. Like weÂ’re in the middle of a porn set without cameras of course(no mobile phones/cameras allowed to respect the patrons). ThereÂ’s a lot going on but the hottest for me is the girl on girl action going ok with the south affrikan woman and another german beauty from bavaria. Wait how do I know this? Cz we did something too right after. So they were kissing and licking each otherÂ’s pussy like it was themost delicious ice-cream ever. Both their partners(guys) just looked on in awe as the action unfolds. Lots of girl on girl kissing, licking and finger fucking each other. Mind you these are hot slender white girls having fun. Naturally, the crowd starts to thicken up. All enjoying the show. Then as both women are fully satisfied with each other. Their partners came in and have sex with them. At different areas. End of show.

If you guys wanna hear the second part of the story.This time we both partners get involved. Do up my points. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1