The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Massage with jelqing

I normally go for virlin with 1 hr - press here and there with hot stone - don't think its juagen. I'm kind of like jelqing, but wanted to check if any bro got contact of the girls provides this kind of services
Old 04-09-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage with jelqing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
I normally go for virlin with 1 hr - press here and there with hot stone - don't think its juagen. I'm kind of like jelqing, but wanted to check if any bro got contact of the girls provides this kind of services
bro, what is this therapy.....never hear of ......
Old 04-09-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
bro, what is this therapy.....never hear of ......
Jelqing is an exercise that some people use to try to naturally increase the size of their penis. It involves using a hand-over-hand rolling motion to move blood to the head of your penis and stretch it. It's sometimes called “milking.”
Old 04-09-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Jelqing is an exercise that some people use to try to naturally increase the size of their penis. It involves using a hand-over-hand rolling motion to move blood to the head of your penis and stretch it. It's sometimes called “milking.”
Sounds good.
Like to try if anyone know any lobang
Old 04-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
U do that to yr boi boi ah???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 04-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
U do that to yr boi boi ah???
Lol you need?
Old 09-09-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
Can share the ctc?
Old 09-09-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterrain View Post
Can share the ctc?
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=821281
Old 09-09-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post

Bro, is that good and solid for healthy purpose?
Old 09-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Tried her many years ago. She was already 40 over then.
Skills ok la.. but cannot tahan her sales talk. Kept telling me how good how good she is.
After the deed, she will log-in to don't know which website and ask me put in good review before she let me go...

Like I siad, above FR was many years ago... may have changed person already...
Old 09-09-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

most JG will do something similar to jelqing during the session, get blood flow to the rod after unclogging your groin area. JCR Li$@'s girls were all very good with this, part of their edging. YF's stable as well.

at worst, show your regular ML how to do it and teach her. Someone posted a half hour video of it on the forum before. Heagre massage i think the title.
Old 14-09-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
You must have been long term supporter. Can see your FR quoted on 1st page 1st posting by virlin…
See liao also wanted to try out. Maybe wiill try if I am in that area…
Old 14-09-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
You must have been long term supporter. Can see your FR quoted on 1st page 1st posting by virlin…
See liao also wanted to try out. Maybe wiill try if I am in that area…
YEAH! ONLY for her massage, & JG sometimes. upz you my humble 15s
Old 14-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iamabadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by iamabadman; 12-01-2022 at 04:49 PM. Reason: 018238
Old 15-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamabadman View Post
She offer release or not ah bro. Advertisement state its more shiok than release. Wubo. Hahaahaha
if you going for sexual release, bo lah. YES for muscles ache / pain release nia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1