The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Can anyone tell me what ole tactics were last night? I really don’t get it… anyone care to explain to me?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-09-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
SHOCKING LOSS to the Red Devils tonight beaten 2-1 by Young Boys mistake in the last minute of extra time by Lingard back passing to his GK when there were 2 opposition players in front of him sneaking around ..it was a gift of a goal to them ...the match shd hv ended in a 1-1draw...so anyone know wat is the implication of losing tonight's match ??

Ronaldo scored the 1st goal but when WAB was red carded it all went downhill for them left with 10 men...they were more or less defending all the time since then to the end of match...the opposition GK had so much free time without a ball to catch except for one threatening moment from Ronaldo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Can anyone tell me what ole tactics were last night? I really don’t get it… anyone care to explain to me?

United lost..... GOAT CR7 got his goal .....and all because Infant Manager OGS fucked it up by sending in Lingard and Martial (WTF !!!) instead of protecting the draw, he had the audacity to try to snatch a win which is fucking insane and immature of him as a manager.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 15-09-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United lost..... GOAT CR7 got his goal .....and all because Infant Manager OGS fucked it up by sending in Lingard and Martial (WTF !!!) instead of protecting the draw, he had the audacity to try to snatch a win which is fucking insane and immature of him as a manager.
Recruited so many new expensive world class players n still can lose to a minnow team like Young Boys with unknown players ...if this is the quality they can offer all of them playing tgt, then there is no hope for Red Devils to win anything again this year ...if not for Ronaldo who scored their only goal, I giv up...

all these expensive world class players hv disappointed us fans by the way they play...after the red card, for 55 minutes couldn't even launch any attacks on the opposition goal or get corner kicks...yes maybe just 1or 2 only...if any team that keeps on defending n does nothing else will surely kena at least one goal against them if not more ..this was the case last nite for the devils...it is a match they shd hv won...cos of clowns like WB who needlessly got himself a red card when they were in the lead n in the attacking half n the one who gave a silly backpass to his GK in the last minute of the game...

the fault I would say is 50-50 player n manager....so the Young Boys r not easy meat to chew after all as we all think ..we didn't give them the respect n tot we could just walk over them easily

If there is a return leg, they would be lucky if they can overcome their opponents by just a one goal margin by the way they played tonight

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-09-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recruited so many new expensive world class players n still can lose to a minnow team like Young Boys with unknown players ...if this is the quality they can offer all of them playing tgt, then there is no hope for Red Devils to win anything again this year ...if not for Ronaldo who scored their only goal, I giv up...

all these expensive world class players hv disappointed us fans by the way they play...after the red card, for 55 minutes couldn't even launch any attacks on the opposition goal or get corner kicks...yes maybe just 1or 2 only...if any team that keeps on defending n does nothing else will surely kena at least one goal against them if not more ..this was the case last nite for the devils...it is a match they shd hv won...cos of clowns like WB who needlessly got himself a red card when they were in the lead n in the attacking half n the one who gave a silly backpass to his GK in the last minute of the game...

the fault I would say is 50-50 player n manager....so the Young Boys r not easy meat to chew after all as we all think ..we didn't give them the respect n tot we could just walk over them easily

If there is a return leg, they would be lucky if they can overcome their opponents by just a one goal margin by the way they played tonight

United MUST GET RID OF OGS !!!!!!!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 15-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Paul was spot on.

How come Rickey didn't realized?
Thanks buddy.

Quote:
oopss, i've forgotten to check all yr predictions...my bad...Yes, Paul is so clever to predict the correct score ....kudos to him, i can only reward him by giving him my +23 points ....thanks for reminding me Charlie ...was too elated n ecstatic n excited abt the Red Devil's 4-1 win against the magpies last saturday night...seeing the 4 fantastic goals scored that night, 2 by our King Ronaldo, n 1 each by wonder boy Fernandes n the last one by our forgotten son Lingard
I am here.

My Daily Star column
Old 15-09-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow !...the predictions for tonight's game against the Young Boys in the Champions' League hv already come in so fast ...but yet to see Paul's prediction ??...i think i will go along with Charlie's prediction of 0-3 or maybe 0-4...it all depends on who r the 11 that takes to the field...if deadwoods r included then the chances of winning by a big margin will be considerably reduced...shd be a win for the Red Devils overall
Not available yesterday. Even I predicted also wrong.

My Daily Star column
Old 15-09-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
OGS really too inept.

Quote:
SAF, are you listening?

Also you cannot keep winning and one mistake lapse only boom you go down.

My Daily Star column
Old 15-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible....

IMHO, shouldn't have sub out CR7...I think he was pretty surprised to see his number come up on the board.

Lingard was unforgivable, with just 45 secs to go....backpass....

Entire team was sloppy too....
Probably only DDG came up with a decent performance.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 15-09-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Terrible....

IMHO, shouldn't have sub out CR7...I think he was pretty surprised to see his number come up on the board.

Lingard was unforgivable, with just 45 secs to go....backpass....

Entire team was sloppy too....
Probably only DDG came up with a decent performance.
lets kpkb about the bad first,

why did OGS start lindelof instead of varane? why did he chose someone who is error prone over one who is solid and a multi-winner? season 21/22 has just started, he should be fielding his strongest XI for every match instead of rotation, rotation happens when fixtures start to pile up from december onwards

his substitutions also revealed his tactical naivety. by taking off CR7, it means YB can go all out attack instead leaving men at the back to prevent counterattacks. if OGS brought on bailly (who can defend) or mata (experienced and can run the clock down), man u could have gotten a point

this match was a painful lesson to lingard, AWB and the coaching staff (at least they now know how to react to an early red)

and now the good,

excellent vision by fernandes to pass to CR7 who scored again (old ginger)

VDB finally got to start

this loss happened early in their UCL campaign instead of a must-win final game in the group stages, they now must know they cannot underestimate any opponent and must ruthlessly close out the game (the chelsea squad under mourinho's 1st tenure were the masters at this)

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 17-09-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Saw the ECL matches last night between Leicester n Napoli n West Ham against Zagreb... Leicester drew 2 all n West Ham won 2-0...this really puts the red devils to shame...all the other top 4 english clubs or for that matter any other english club in the competition hv either won their 1st match some by handsome margins like their neighbours in blue n pool or at least draw them like Leicester last night...they fought each other to the death by attacking n counter attacking...the red devils r the only expensively assembled club with world class players that not only didn't draw but lost their match even ..though they almost got a draw in the end

the fault I would say again shd be 70% against the knucklehead n blur manager for not knowing how to change tactics n re-group or re-deploy his men when 1 man down n the rest against the players who always play too cautiously n lethargically n dare not press or be aggressive against their opposition team n always prefer to sit back n defend n hit only on the counter attack if there is such a chance...if they keep playing this way, they r going to lose a lot more matches in the EPL n the remainder of the CL matches like last season n will once again be dumped out of the competition...n they cannot keep on giving the excuse of the right to make mistakes for each one of them...if so if all the 11 players just one mistake, they would hv lost 11 matches already

any top team will not make any mistakes like the ones they made or the most make only one if they want to win... In their case against the YB the other night, they made many mistakes n were punished by the 2 goals they suffered...if other world class managers r i/c they can even win with just 10 men, not just defending all the time but trying to make counter attacks as well... this guy must really go if he doesn't wake up or wise up... giving him more world class players is not going to make any difference to their results of losing games

Last edited by Rickey; 17-09-2021 at 11:32 AM.
Old 17-09-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
And bring in CONTE !!!!...we want Conte, we want Conte !!!!...haha

Old 17-09-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

West Ham v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58503412
Old 17-09-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

West Ham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-jones-knows

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 17-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
West Ham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-jones-knows
Jones says MU lose again ...seeing the way West Ham won 2-0 last night in the Europa league, it is quite possible with their target Declan Rice scoring a goal ...better sack all the players n manager n get new ones ...haha ..how abt Charlie n Paul ??...impt to know wat r their views ??

Old 18-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1