The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Top memories of GL?

Bei bei 1606
Old 14-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bei bei 1606
My memories of 1606 will be sha sha, bao mei, shucks I starting to forget …
Old 14-09-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
we attn c home too long liao

forgotten the gl smell
Old 14-09-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bao Mei was one of my favourites.

Her batch mates Xiang Xiang (big boobs with SYT face) and QQ (Cecilia Cheung lookalike) were tip top also.

Later on there was commando Si Qi. Unforgettable.
Old 14-09-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
madgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermadgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermadgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermadgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermadgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Miss 1830 so much. Used to regular girl 12 if I don’t remember wrongly, short hair with a dream catcher tattoo on thigh. Gfe so strong that I can’t keep my mind off her pre covid. Any bros regular of this house too?
Old 15-09-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Rong Rong was fire too brooo
Old 15-09-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 16
speedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to behold

Miko 1654A

anyone has kept photos or videos of her ? pm me for up points , thanks !

Last edited by speedcat7; 15-09-2021 at 02:05 AM.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcat7 View Post
Miko 1654A

+144 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miko 1654A

I have … she was rawable … 😍 very tight and beautiful looking pussy. She left GL and then married with a kid. Thereafter she has to continue her flesh trade in Macau. Very sad outcome! Now am not sure what happened to her.

2G Dan Dan who was my favourite from 54A during that cohort is very lucky. She is now a shareholder of a cosmetic surgery clinic. She looks damn gorgeous with further enhancement on her looks. I always receive updates from her via WeChat. I will for sure look for her in China once the pandemic subsided. Hopefully next year.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have … she was rawable … 😍 very tight and beautiful looking pussy. She left GL and then married with a kid. Thereafter she has to continue her flesh trade in Macau. Very sad outcome! Now am not sure what happened to her.

2G Dan Dan who was my favourite from 54A during that cohort is very lucky. She is now a shareholder of a cosmetic surgery clini

c. She looks damn gorgeous with further enhancement on her looks. I always receive updates from her via WeChat. I will for sure look for her in China once the pandemic subsided. Hopefully next year.
Nice updates. U know hows Moon 1654a, Rong Rong 1606 and Chu Chu 1654a 2nd gen doing nowadays?
Old 15-09-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 16
speedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+144 for you
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again.

Old 16-09-2021, 09:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again.

No worry...No issue

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
HoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I heard from the grapevine that in her last 1-2 years stint in GL, she contracted HIV and hence can’t renew her Yellow card.
Was told that she was a "commando", rawable, but I never tried her, because she was damn difficult to get, and I had someone else that's closer to my heart.
Old 17-09-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Nice updates. U know hows Moon 1654a, Rong Rong 1606 and Chu Chu 1654a 2nd gen doing nowadays?

I would love to know what Chu Chu is up to nowadays

She gave me some mind blowing sex when she was here
Old 21-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miko 1654A

Miko (ex-WL @ 54A)

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1