The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Presumably u were not residing at shang tho?
i was and it was my first time in philippines. Didnt know what to expect but I had a afternoon flight and reached the hotel at 7pm. That was also the first experience which the recept lady said she will show me to my room.

The first hint was at the lift lobby when an ang moh man said to her "it was great last night" as he stepped out of the lift. I was amused.

Reached my room already, she explained the SOPs about the hotel and I remarked that I asked for a queen bed but was given 2 single ones and cheekily hint if the other bed was for her. She just smiled at me and winked.

Then I asked her what time she finish her shift and if she got time to show me around makati. Thats when she turned off her walkie talkie and asked me how much am i offering. I asked the question back to her and she wanted 7k a night.

I opened my wallet, showed her and said I only got 28k peso cash (which was a lie cause my work bag got another envelope of backup captial). I told her I can give her half if she accompany me every night but payment only on first and last night. Shes cool with it.
Old 28-09-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

The lopsided boobs

Wondering how it happens..

My screw girl when she was 19,now 22

Old 04-10-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
i was and it was my first time in philippines. Didnt know what to expect but I had a afternoon flight and reached the hotel at 7pm. That was also the first experience which the recept lady sai Shes cool with it.
Mind to share her contact? 🙏
Old 04-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
i was and it was my first time in philippines. Didnt know what to expect but I had a afternoon flight and reached the hotel at 7pm. That was also the first experience which the recept lady said she will show me to my room.

The first hint was at the lift lobby when an ang moh man said to her "it was great last night" as he stepped out of the lift. I was amused.

Reached my room already, she explained the SOPs about the hotel and I remarked that I asked for a queen bed but was given 2 single ones and cheekily hint if the other bed was for her. She just smiled at me and winked.

Then I asked her what time she finish her shift and if she got time to show me around makati. Thats when she turned off her walkie talkie and asked me how much am i offering. I asked the question back to her and she wanted 7k a night.

I opened my wallet, showed her and said I only got 28k peso cash (which was a lie cause my work bag got another envelope of backup captial). I told her I can give her half if she accompany me every night but payment only on first and last night. Shes cool with it.
Is she the foxy and chio one that speaks with an American slang? wow..14k for 5 nights...she left in the morning for all the 5 nights?
Old 05-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Mind to share her contact? 🙏
Sorry bro, in fact, i dont have her number and only added her WeChat which is already defunct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
Is she the foxy and chio one that speaks with an American slang? wow..14k for 5 nights...she left in the morning for all the 5 nights?
Chio is subjective but she is slim in order to fit in those shangri-la chongsam dress. My gentleman agreement with her was 1 shot a night then she go sleep on the separate bed. I cant do all night also cause next day need to wake up at 8am go work. However, last night there was wild, did 3-4 rounds and the last 1 was her giving head for nearly an hr cause i really cannot shot out via pumping.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
The lopsided boobs

Wondering how it happens..

My screw girl when she was 19,now 22

It happen when breastfeeding . Usually the baby will latch on 1 side more hence lopsided. The mother usually rotate evenly but if lazy then like this lor 😂
Old 05-10-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
It happen when breastfeeding . Usually the baby will latch on 1 side more hence lopsided. The mother usually rotate evenly but if lazy then like this lor 😂
Even when screwing she was a lazy ass 😂😂
Old 12-10-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha , You always have the Good Stuff Etsy
Preggo and Milkers ��
Old 12-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Haha , You always have the Good Stuff Etsy
Preggo and Milkers ��
And some random cuties.

Like this one.

This one Just 22

Next pic some gathering of goldies supposedly in Angeles. One girl I know. Hope they are tight and experts.

Otherwise sayang (wasted, in Tagalog)

This one is a freebie milf

Said she's not breast feeding but when I suck a few drops did come out

Ok to anal but sticky.

Last edited by etsys; 12-10-2021 at 09:31 AM.
Old 13-10-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

And in Angeles

More Open stuff

Xs, Arabasque

And more

Old 13-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And in Angeles

More Open stuff

Xs, Arabasque

And more
I read in Angeles thread and saw similar post in Manila thread...does it means the two threads can merged now...or is it necessary to post in 2 threads same contents...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I read in Angeles thread and saw similar post in Manila thread...does it means the two threads can merged now...or is it necessary to post in 2 threads same contents...
Maybe merge as less visitors to Philippines, 🙊
Old 13-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe merge as less visitors to Philippines, 🙊
mod cannot base on your one person opinion...Manila and Angeles are 2 different cities with different attractions...

why not you refrained from posting Angeles City info in Manila thread which solved immediately...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-10-2021, 06:44 AM
Samster

Philippines Green list

Old 17-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't see Singapore in the green list.
Philippines must view it bad state of covid situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1