The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!
Re: GF past FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
For me I wouldnt be bothered by her past since you have no control over it. If you really love her you will accept her past regardless. Im fine as long as she behaves when shes tgt with me.

Hmmmmm .... stays jurong makes me curious
Agreedm why bother about something you cannot control. Just treat the info as something to spice up your sex life.
Old 18-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Long_range is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fun View Post
What I can say is she stay at Jurong and past FB all from irc and Friendster. Of course we are in our late 30s
Wow irc and Friendster.. those were the days…
Old 18-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
For me I wouldnt be bothered by her past since you have no control over it. If you really love her you will accept her past regardless. Im fine as long as she behaves when shes tgt with me.

Hmmmmm .... stays jurong makes me curious
Use to have 1 in Jurong . You also ha ha .long time ago
Old 18-09-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Sometimes the past is better left unknown. Why you go and poke her past?

8 FB is a lot imo. Question is does she have any FB while having you as bf?
What do you mean 8 FB is a lot? From the perspective of a guy? I am sure many bros here have more than multiples of 8 FBs.

Don't be so fking MCP eh?

Last edited by LordVader; 19-09-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 19-09-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Be grateful that she knows how to perform sex well.
Old 19-09-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 10
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Is her viganal still tight?
Old 19-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just got my gf to tell me about her past and get to know she only had 1 bf before n lost her v at age of 18. Thereafter she had 8 FB range from 1 month to a year. How will feel if your gf got so many FB and fuck almost Everyday
If you dare to ask a question, you must be prepared for the answer.

Seems like you're not. Now you come to ask this type of question.

What do you expect us to say?

Sayang you ah
Old 19-09-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Raininguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What I can say is she stay at Jurong and past FB all from irc and Friendster. Of course we are in our late 30s
Surname Chen?
Old 19-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just got my gf to tell me about her past and get to know she only had 1 bf before n lost her v at age of 18. Thereafter she had 8 FB range from 1 month to a year. How will feel if your gf got so many FB and fuck almost Everyday
I think you feel sour when she told you about her past. Probably what's in your head now is that is she still meeting those that she had been with. If its indeed what I said, then you are normal.. I have few fb relationship before. When I got to know they are also seeing other men, I feel sour and just wanted to own them to myself. Later I realized hey its just a fb relationship afterall. Be happy when you are meeting each other and don't be too disturb how many other guys she is meeting other than me. I think my experience might not be relevant to the situation you are in, but what I want to say is if you really love your gf, then it's good to leave her past behind.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

IMO I can't date someone that has so many FB even if it's all in the past. Must also consider why they need so many FB. Is your partner a sex maniac or does she like this much attention? Even as I guy I'm not sex crazy like your GF lol.

These type of ladies I can only see them as FB/FWB.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-09-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
if sex with her is good then thats enough. who cares how many lessons and teachers she had
Old 19-09-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raininguy View Post
Surname Chen?
Yours fb from Jurong also ? Mine not Chen . Stay Jurong east
Old 20-09-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

other than me, my boyfriend do have many accounts in sugarbook.live to play with the girl, i do not have much comments because i do the same too
Old 20-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
IMO I can't date someone that has so many FB even if it's all in the past. Must also consider why they need so many FB. Is your partner a sex maniac or does she like this much attention? Even as I guy I'm not sex crazy like your GF lol.

These type of ladies I can only see them as FB/FWB.
most FWB will have many accounts in FB and SB, but why they do like that, perhaps they feel boring
Old 20-09-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

you can accept her if you really love this girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1