The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!
Re: Best sex you had

Cuppage HC ML named Rainbow

Anyone remember ? Really best skills ever
Old 11-09-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post

The rest of the 3 hours was history and I fucked her in various positions I ever fantasied about
Thanks for sharing, upped your points.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Was overseas for CNY visit to my in laws. Just managed to up my wife’s cousin- someone I beo for awhile. The icing on the cake is I managed to sign on her “V” card as well
The rest of the 3 hours was history and I fucked her in various positions I ever fantasied about
Awesome story!
But I thought pretty dangerous what you have done.
Old 14-09-2021, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

It was, no denying it. Won't say I'm proud of it either...
Wasn't thinking straight then when the opportunity presented itself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Awesome story!
But I thought pretty dangerous what you have done.
Old 14-09-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
Best sex for is this malaysian girl that my friend was trying to up in a club but i managed to get her attention. Was in my mid twenties and she was a few years older than me. Initially, she wasn't my type but she was wild af. We got drunk and headed back to my place.

Stripped everything and she blew me hard. Then she lifted my legs and tongued my ass. Kept licking and sucking all the way from my ass to cock. It was the first time i ever got rimmed and was addicted ever since. I knew older girls had more experience.

Didn't had any rubber on and she rode me raw until the bed was wet. When i was about to cum, she could feel it and did something that until today no one can replicate. She pressed my cock hard to stop my cum from shooting out then went to suck and drink my cum while i shoot.
Some girls will just keep the cum in mouth while you shoot but she did it differently, she will suck and swallow when i was cumming. That feeling was so mind blown for me, i teared a little due to the intensity. Not if any any bros felt this way before.

Everytime i replay this in my head, i will turn hard af.
I had an indo Chinese gf. First round in the morning. Second during bathing
Sucked me good for 10 minutes. When I finally came. I felt my balls were literally sucked dry. Best girl I ever had.
Old 14-09-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It was, no denying it. Won't say I'm proud of it either...
Wasn't thinking straight then when the opportunity presented itself...
I would be proud of it actually... but maybe quietly.
Just thought it could be dangerous.
Old 19-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bangkokbenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading all those stories really brings back memories. My memorable ones which tug on the heart strings.

1. Most fun. Reading someone mentioning Sarah Meinh. Had her visit my hotel room during my time in Seoul. Really playful and the connection was just there, more korean american than korean. It's been 8-9 years but can any bros concur that she was petite and bore a resemblance to Kim Go Eun (korean actress)?

2. Best sex. Ace Anma Seoul. Another actress lookalike, A lister, Yoon Se Ah lookalike. BJ and then cowgirl so seemlessly it felt like it was without condom. That cold ice princess personality a lot of korean girls have which make you want to bonk them harder. Plus mirrors on the ceiling giving you 360 degrees view.

3. Most memorable. Ex-colleague. Hottest face you'll ever see. Didn't chase her whilst working together cuz of the age gap but hung out a lot, she was barely out of poly and i was hitting 30. Years later, when she was 30. i checked in on FB when i had a short work assignment in JP. She was working there and sent me a msg. We met up for lunch and invited her to see my posh company sponsored hotel room. Then i realised the feelings from years back were probably mutual and the sex was 10 times better than make up sex. It was making up for lost time sex. I expected to be back a couple of months later but things (work arrangements) didnt materialise and we drifted again.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgtallguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

best sex i had was me ex colleague joey... we both attached and sat we both lied to our gf/bf that sat we need to work full day, we went to a hotel and non stop from 12pm to 6pm, cum 5 6 times and everytime i wanna cum i cim and she will suck it hard again..... then poke... shoot then suck again..... wow...

she almost fell when she wanna wear her panty coz her legs went soft of cummings.....
Old 19-09-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Best I ever had was from a vendor. Been rejecting any meals til project was completed. Met for lunch and ended up in hotel. Called in to take urgent leave.

The china vendor was 7 yrs older and a hungry cougar. She would ride me then when she sensed I was shooting she would tongue with me and keep stopping me from shooting til I had to beg her. She rocked one time. Stopped. "要射吗”
I nodded. She rocked another time. "要吗”. She kept doing this till I was literally begging her. Yet she did not yield and climbed off and positioned herself in doggie gave me the come fuck me milf look. I went into beast mode and pounded every drop in her. I never came so much. It felt both like me releasing all the pressure while her cunt was sucking me in. She loves taking me in doggie and being pumped.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
enjoydayday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a wonderful sexperience with my cousin.
We grew up together and we are very close but we did not contact much during secondary. We have our own life and kind of disconnected.

Till 1 day, i received news of she getting married, which is early 20s as i am still doing my college. Happy for her to get married as she loves children, and maybe marriage will give her a good life.

Long story short, both of us happily married with kids. We used to meet every year during cny and not much of a chat. Feel very stranger and not much topic. Once i got her number (we dont have each other number) when we took a selfish during cny.

After we got our numbers, we chat alot, some sort like catching up. I used to help her some decision problem and do some errand. I used to tease her for a big hug whenever i completed a tasl for her. And she will always say ok, but i was justmessing around, nothing serious.

1 particular weekend, i asked her out as im all alone and boring. So picked her from her house. I have no idea where to go, but i like to munch, so we went to have some snacks around town. About 2 hours later, her son called and need her to fetch from somewhere, so i quickly send her home. Before she got down, i told her i wanna redeem the hugs she owe me, so we hug in the car for a few seconds. Surprisingly, i have a hard-on. She got off and i head home.

Before i got home, she text me saying her children change plan, and she is alone at home now. I replied her once i got home, and told her no more hugs in the future, because i got a hard on and my heart like running marathon. She laugh and said she surprise i will have hard on. I play om saying we should not hug anymore, later i might rape her.

She surprise me by tis reply
Her: "rape la... maybe i rape u". I got instant hard on looking at this.
Me: "later u pregnant, i die. Don play2. Mayb wif condom? Haha"
Her: "no condom oso ok, shoot inside oso ok"
Me: "seriously? How come wont pregnant? U take pill?"
Her: "i hav something inside wont get pregnant"
Me: "ok, mayb we shud try next time? I still having hard on now"
Her: "y not now?"
Me: i was shocked but i quickly search for a hotel and book it. "Ok, i meet u here (send map) 30min later"
Her: "ok"

When we reach there, quickly go to the room and once door shut, we kiss like crazy. Undress each other and hav all sort of position. Missionary, doggy, cowboy, standing doggy, reverse cowgirl etc. 2 hours nonstop action wif me cumming 3 time inside without pulling out and clean.

The bed is full wif both our cum, poor room service later. We took a quick shower n checkout the hotel. This is the one and only time wif her. Still missing it.
Old 20-09-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remember Sarah Mienh. Yes, she is one of my top as well. One of the best gfe ever, and so cheerful and happy. Sex was amazing of course. I booked 1 hour but she spent like 3 hours. Too bad I had to meet some friends that night.

Next time I had a chance to see her, she was travelling to SG but rate went up to 1k USD. Which was quite crazy, I considered seeing her but in the end decided to pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokbenny View Post
Reading all those stories really brings back memories. My memorable ones which tug on the heart strings.

1. Most fun. Reading someone mentioning Sarah Meinh. Had her visit my hotel room during my time in Seoul. Really playful and the connection was just there, more korean american than korean. It's been 8-9 years but can any bros concur that she was petite and bore a resemblance to Kim Go Eun (korean actress)?

2. Best sex. Ace Anma Seoul. Another actress lookalike, A lister, Yoon Se Ah lookalike. BJ and then cowgirl so seemlessly it felt like it was without condom. That cold ice princess personality a lot of korean girls have which make you want to bonk them harder. Plus mirrors on the ceiling giving you 360 degrees view.

3. Most memorable. Ex-colleague. Hottest face you'll ever see. Didn't chase her whilst working together cuz of the age gap but hung out a lot, she was barely out of poly and i was hitting 30. Years later, when she was 30. i checked in on FB when i had a short work assignment in JP. She was working there and sent me a msg. We met up for lunch and invited her to see my posh company sponsored hotel room. Then i realised the feelings from years back were probably mutual and the sex was 10 times better than make up sex. It was making up for lost time sex. I expected to be back a couple of months later but things (work arrangements) didnt materialise and we drifted again.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
niteverk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sauna in Huicheng, Huizhou. Winnie the pooh just got into the hot seat.
Was there visiting a few factories for a company project. After dinner, the China project engineer went home to the family, leaving me alone at about 7pm.
Went online and searched a sauna not too far from the hotel I was in. (No sauna at the hotel I was in... rare...)
Papa-san brought in about 7 or 8 lines of 10s. By then eyes had too much ice cream ler.
Picked a girl from hunnan, about 155cm tall... with heels. Picked her cuz out of all the gals that you pre-select for the final line up, she was the only one to seat down next to me to make convo, while the rest waited outside.
Usually, the boobs will down size when they strip. For her, the boobs upsized when the dress came off! For a gal that small a frame, those were the firmest, most bouncy natural Ds I ever had the pleasure of handling and motorboats.
Her service was gfe max max. We had 4 shots in 120 mins, when it was supposed to be 2 shots. She was a wild cat in bed, and I thought my pelvis was about to crack.
600rmb all in. Up to now, the best fuck I ever had.
Pity that was my last day there, and I was so shagged, didn't occur to get her contact.
A few months later, the big wind that swept China, swept the gal away.
Always wondered what happened to her, and will never know probably.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
Best sex for is this malaysian girl that my friend was trying to up in a club but i managed to get her attention. Was in my mid twenties and she was a few years older than me. Initially, she wasn't my type but she was wild af. We got drunk and headed back to my place.

Stripped everything and she blew me hard. Then she lifted my legs and tongued my ass. Kept licking and sucking all the way from my ass to cock. It was the first time i ever got rimmed and was addicted ever since. I knew older girls had more experience.

Didn't had any rubber on and she rode me raw until the bed was wet. When i was about to cum, she could feel it and did something that until today no one can replicate. She pressed my cock hard to stop my cum from shooting out then went to suck and drink my cum while i shoot.
Some girls will just keep the cum in mouth while you shoot but she did it differently, she will suck and swallow when i was cumming. That feeling was so mind blown for me, i teared a little due to the intensity. Not if any any bros felt this way before.

Everytime i replay this in my head, i will turn hard af.

This is true for Malaysian girls , they always rim and cim the guys

I have sex with so many girls the most willing to please are Malaysian girls
Old 20-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

best experience is do blowing job for a guy at the back of cinema, the surrounding is so dark and so exciting, other people watching movie but both of us doing this things, after that we meet again in sugarbook and continue this relationship
Old 20-09-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
I m slightly luckier, mine was local fl and 2 of them
local fl and i do meet some in sugarbook, oher place like geylang hard to meet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1