The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 18
imom is a splendid one to beholdimom is a splendid one to beholdimom is a splendid one to beholdimom is a splendid one to beholdimom is a splendid one to beholdimom is a splendid one to beholdimom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Antonio suspended, but Bowen, Benrahma, Soucek and Fornals can hurt on the counter. Utd will probably go back to McFred if the 'Mc' part of the equation is fit to start. Suspect will be the same 11 who started against Leeds (edit: minus James and plus CR7 of course).

West Ham 1 : 2 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result

Last edited by imom; Today at 10:08 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2997 / Power: 18
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest reason why Man U lost was down to complacency.
They were roaring away with a previous big win over Newcastle.

Sg Pools placed a YB win at 9.00....Man U win 1.23.
(Fark, should have punted a small amount on YB)

Probably the reason why Lindeflop started instead of Varane.

But once the match gets underway, YB really took the game to it's more famous opponent. Constant pressing and harassing, Man U players started to panic and lose tempo and possession.
In fact, Man U was very lucky to nick the opener.

Anyway, old problems still persist. Really need an anchorman in the middle of the park. McTom is not there yet, but a good stop gap measure at the moment. Midfield seemed very light weight without McTom in previous matches.

It will be good if they can wake up against West Ham tonight. It is SGT 9PM.

Good luck!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
180baht deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy180baht deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where all the bookies gone to?

No one taking bets today?
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17119 / Power: 23
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone watching the game? I didnít watch how did it went?

Ronaldo saving the day againÖ how old god son playing? In a mess again?

Target: 15000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Second round list: slyer,Honestcrook,Swagelock
Third round: R Marley
Old Today, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34687 / Power: 23
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
West Ham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-jones-knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
It's going to be tough playing away but I think MU may nick it.

I predict: 2-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Where all the bookies gone to?

No one taking bets today?
Bro, if u r talking abt the punters, they hv already predicted the results of the match a few posts b4 tis ...pls check carefully again ..

anyway 2 of them predicted correctly of a Man U win ...i.e. Paul n lawro...Red Devils won tonight 2-1 against the hammers, goals scored by King Ronaldo n the forgotten son Jesse Lingard but had a penalty denied by the referee, Zouma tripping Ronaldo in the penalty box ...justice was done in the end when DDG saved a penalty in the last minute of extra time at the other end which was a superb save ...but wtf dkw they r in the habit of conceding a goal in the very last min of the match the last 2 matches consecutively ....For West Ham, their only goal was scored by Benrahma

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

A thing of beauty is a joy forever !..by John Keats
if u do find one, make sure u Love, Honour & Treasure HER..all the days of yr life.
Old Today, 12:42 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Anyone watching the game? I didn’t watch how did it went?

Ronaldo saving the day again… how old god son playing? In a mess again?
Me, me !! ...ended 2-1 in favour of Red Devils

Yes, it was a mess in the 1st 30 mins when West Ham's Benrahma scored 1st ...actually a Varane own goal ...always kena attack by the Hammers attackers esp after the 20th min till their goal on the 30th minute...Yes, of course King Ronaldo scored, poaching another goal when their GK couldn't hold the shot well in his arms...in fact palming it away in the direction of Ronaldo who just easily put it in ...n the day was saved by 1st the forgotten son Jesse Lingard in the 89th minute n then finally by DDG making a superb penalty save from Noble, the Hammer player they brought in just to take the penalty

if u do find one, make sure u Love, Honour & Treasure HER..all the days of yr life.

Last edited by Rickey; Today at 09:19 AM.
Old Today, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3067 / Power: 19
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

CR7 is simply god sent..... DeGea was magical in his save and Lingard was the one whom lady luck smiled upon to help redeem himself.

All said and done...... i still insist that Infant Manager OGS is operating way above his pay grade.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old Today, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
CR7 is simply god sent..... DeGea was magical in his save and Lingard was the one whom lady luck smiled upon to help redeem himself.

All said and done...... i still insist that Infant Manager OGS is operating way above his pay grade.
Bro AC... u mean OGS is operating way BELOW or ABOVE his pay grade???... shd be BELOW n not ABOVE right???... haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1