The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-09-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Hi, can send?
Just wanna try it out. Thanks bro!
Old 16-09-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Hi, can send?
Just wanna try it out. Thanks bro!
Sent..hope this helps..
Old 16-09-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

For those are keen in a good strong massage, a mixture of effective juagen/prostrate without too much pain, and not an old auntie, can consider this option. She also gives cupping for free.

Overall, a decent package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspzr View Post
Thanks Habahaba69 bro for sharing his contact for juagen. Place is clean and easier to find. Masseur is also friendly and attentive during the massage.
Will RTM again for maintenance.
Bro who are interested can get the contact from Habahaba69 bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
tried bro haba contact recently.

was a really positive experience with proper cracking with her back step. petite but powerful lady. enjoyed every minute of it.

previously with other masseuse was either enjoy the massage and not the jg or vice versa. this was possibly the only one where massage and JG was really on point. HJ was also unexpectedly shiok as she really knows her stuff.

all in all a gem, please take care of her as she’s here to earn a living doing her best in massages inc taking care of our little bro.
Old 17-09-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jun93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any kind pro pm soda's contact please
Old 17-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jun93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

The rest more or less are fake ones who did a lot of marketing.
Can any kind share soda contact
Old 17-09-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataqia View Post
Thanks to bro Hab for the contact. Managed to find a slot that suit today so went down. Good location. Near mrt. No roadside parking but got public carpark less than 5 mins away.

Shop is clean and professional looking. Shower cubicle in the room.

Massage is good. Strong, firm, backstepping too.
JG is not just about rubbing. Massage of inner thigh, stomach and pelvic area. Stimulates the penile head which resulted in me cramping in lower back as well as this numbness all the way to the feet. Interesting sensation.

Summary, good message. I enjoy the JG as well. Helps that it is a young lady rather than someone more ‘experienced’ .

Will rtm for sure.

Thanks bro, she is young looking but not so old as well.. Definitely not a noob at massage or juagen bro.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

https://ibb.co/h1crrhj
Had a session with her. She looks young but is not, probably mid 30s, maybe even older. Cannot tell as she keeps a healthy lifestyle

Juagen is effective, can test her knowledge. May not be the best but it works for me, most importantly, the pain is bearable - I go to some, the pain is screaming one.. Good strong back massage which keep cracking on my spine too. Bonus is she got release. But prefer not to as she do not really like it. If u opt out, she will do head massage.

Contact from Haba bro.. cheers
Old 21-09-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Freesamboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Thanks bro, she is young looking but not so old as well.. Definitely not a noob at massage or juagen bro.
Don't mind isharing Ctc? Thanks.
Old 21-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Hello. Can anyone confirm if soda number is still the number that ends with 249?
Old 22-09-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you to bro Haba, managed to go try this girl after a while.

Located near little India area, don't wanna expose too detail location. As what previous bros mentioned, it's a nice bright shop, not dark tint window with tacky graphics on the glass window kind. Check in can use token or phone to flash at the beep beep device.

Massage was not bad, this girl knows her stuff, can talk quite well, hand skills for massage is above average. Did some juagen for me, but it's the more comfy kind, not the Thai or hard style done by some of the laojiao MLs.

Opted to release, unfortunately cannot lift up her shirt. Can only feel her neh neh over her shirt, not for boob lovers, small b cups. Or becuz I not Andy Lau. Hahahahaha

Will I go again? Yes, for a good conversation and massage. No becos cannot open shirt and explore or zhut zhut.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

have tried a couple of places for jg. these are some of my reviews.

Vera - this was my first jg exp, got contact from a bro from this forum. this one is in private housing. amongst all she is probably the prettiest ml with jg. seems to be in her late 20s. can opt for 1 hr jg or 20 mon massage with 40 min jg. jg is more chinese style, no pain and more smooth type. she may be ypung but her massage and jg is quite legit as she learnt her trade from the famous YF. can opt to release and roam with removed top by topping up $20 on top of the $100 for massage and jg.

Ling Ling Jie - went a few years back and got her disciple to jg. can opt to pay extra to poke asshole. was curious so i paid $50 extra for it. really damn painful, not gonna try again lol. after jg can feel the cock stronger when peeing. but this style is the chinese style, the jg itself is not as painful if dont poke the ass.

Mindy - this is more thai style, 30 min massage 30 min jg. i would say this is probably the most effective and legit amongst all i went. jg quite painful, can feel lower body become sore the day after. erection was stronger also. no release and pricing abit more ex. but i think worth a try if you are looking for real jg.

recently tried another ml in the west area, asked me to top up for baoyang. was curious so i tried, and surprisingly she was able to jg quite well. ml not pretty, quite old also. but she allow roaming and release after jg. Managed to get her wechat and she asked to recommend more bros to her as her business is quite bad. up my points or pm to trade for her contact
Old 22-09-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ling Ling Jie Caught by AV liao..haiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
have tried a couple of places for jg. these are some of my reviews.

Vera - this was my first jg exp, got contact from a bro from this forum. this one is in private housing. amongst all she is probably the prettiest ml with jg. seems to be in her late 20s. can opt for 1 hr jg or 20 mon massage with 40 min jg. jg is more chinese style, no pain and more smooth type. she may be ypung but her massage and jg is quite legit as she learnt her trade from the famous YF. can opt to release and roam with removed top by topping up $20 on top of the $100 for massage and jg.

Ling Ling Jie - went a few years back and got her disciple to jg. can opt to pay extra to poke asshole. was curious so i paid $50 extra for it. really damn painful, not gonna try again lol. after jg can feel the cock stronger when peeing. but this style is the chinese style, the jg itself is not as painful if dont poke the ass.

Mindy - this is more thai style, 30 min massage 30 min jg. i would say this is probably the most effective and legit amongst all i went. jg quite painful, can feel lower body become sore the day after. erection was stronger also. no release and pricing abit more ex. but i think worth a try if you are looking for real jg.

recently tried another ml in the west area, asked me to top up for baoyang. was curious so i tried, and surprisingly she was able to jg quite well. ml not pretty, quite old also. but she allow roaming and release after jg. Managed to get her wechat and she asked to recommend more bros to her as her business is quite bad. up my points or pm to trade for her contact
Old 23-09-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Wah... when did it happen?
Old 23-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Glad the session was decent bro.
This place not so hardcore bro. Their boss is quite scared of all these.
Plus the masasge is good - hope u cracked ur back really well, and comes with cupping/guasha/ear digging.

She can hold conversation well too.

If bros want to zhut zhut, lift shirt, unhook bra, no such thing here..but this place, got female customers sometimes too. So for those who got strict OC, this will pass the test. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by heilancer View Post
Thank you to bro Haba, managed to go try this girl after a while.

Located near little India area, don't wanna expose too detail location. As what previous bros mentioned, it's a nice bright shop, not dark tint window with tacky graphics on the glass window kind. Check in can use token or phone to flash at the beep beep device.

Massage was not bad, this girl knows her stuff, can talk quite well, hand skills for massage is above average. Did some juagen for me, but it's the more comfy kind, not the Thai or hard style done by some of the laojiao MLs.

Opted to release, unfortunately cannot lift up her shirt. Can only feel her neh neh over her shirt, not for boob lovers, small b cups. Or becuz I not Andy Lau. Hahahahaha

Will I go again? Yes, for a good conversation and massage. No becos cannot open shirt and explore or zhut zhut.
Old 23-09-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
skinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Good, she deserve it. Best is cannot make a come back forever
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread