The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!
Re: Chio SYT bankers / RM

If u guys have any to exchange privately can pm

Can use or cannot use nevermind as long as chio
Old 14-08-2021, 06:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
Round 3!

Both of us dozed off for a few hours, hen we woke up it was late afternoon.
Told her it’s a good time for swimming at the pool since water will be warm and won’t get a dark tan.
She sniggered and say I just want to see her in her bikinis!
Well she already know I am a visual guy!

In front of me, she wore her 2pcs suit, asking me to tie the strings for her both on the top and bottom.
Luckily I had 2 rounds else sure cannot control and will do her again!

At the pool, it was mostly families with kids and I can see all the daddies stealing glances at her when the wives were not looking.
Some Ang mo also beo her, which made me proud like I got the envies in their eyes!

We stayed at 1 quiet corner and enjoy the breezes, cuddling and stealing kisses etc, like a new couple.
Below the water my hands were trying to be naughty and pinching her butt, finding ways to go inside to arouse her. But I guess she is too shy to do in public keep saying no no it’s too open.
Respect her and just hugged her, occasionally pinching her nipples when no one was watching.

She is fine with that. We ordered some mojitos and Long Island tea to sip at the poolside but I think the Long Island got too strong for her, and she starts to giggle loudly when I tickle her.

She got bolder and bolder and tried disturbing me by rubbing my Johnny with her butt crack! She is trying to tease me and make me mari kita under the water.
So it’s fair game and I slowly move my finger outside her bikinis on her cameltoe, and then pushing to 1 side and digging her. Can feel the slime forming and she get aroused pretty quickly.
Then I saw this daddy keep going under the water like holding breathe underneath.

I believe he knew we were hanky panky and wanna watch free show. I was hesitating if I should oblige him, then I saw his wife, walking towards him with their girl, wow she is a MILF, probably a C and super slim waist, but not tall, like 1.6m. Very fair skin like a ghost. Haha. Big eyes small mouth. I was imagining how she can do a BJ with that mouth? Will be super sexy and tight!
Probably in her early 30s, she exude a little air of neighbourhoods SYT with some mysterious feeling with her long hair fair skin….

I think that fellow caught me starring at her too and we kind of made a brother hood nod haha!
Appreciating each other prizes.

Not wanting to get more attention, I pull her up and start drying up, before we make our way to the room.
In the lift we were kissing fiercely and I believe the security guards probably enjoying if they look at the cctv.

I was squeezing her boobs while she rubs my standing brother. So yeah I am sure those guys probably smiling at the screen widely.

TBC…

Don’t get me back into moderation pls!
Thanks!
Nice one, do make post so i can up u back and save you from moderation. Haha

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-08-2021, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story! So far I draw lines quite clearly especially for those who are managing my $$$. Need to use big head to think rather than small head. Hahahaha! If buying investment stuff for them to get a fuck, then that fuck is too ex. For example, if your US portfolio is $500k and they are in the DBS digiwealth platform, you are paying around 0.2% per annum as commission or “platform fees”. That is like $1000 per annum. Too expensive for a fuck la. At times u may kana cock tease only. If you give them your money to invest and later lose part of it, then bang balls

For me, investment is investment. Mortgage loan is mortgage loan. Insurance company is insurance. Sianing milf is sianing milf to eliminate all these messy stuff from linking together. That is just me la. Hence I never aim any of my RM in DBS, OCBC or Citibank. Haha!

Somewhat I prefer male RM so that can focus on investments. Although I do sian some of their pretty colleagues. Haha!!!
Old 15-08-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Round 3!

Not wanting to get more attention, I pull her up and start drying up, before we make our way to the room.
In the lift we were kissing fiercely and I believe the security guards probably enjoying if they look at the cctv.

I was squeezing her boobs while she rubs my standing brother. So yeah I am sure those guys probably smiling at the screen widely.

TBC…

Don’t get me back into moderation pls!
Thanks!
Thanks brothers who upped me!
Here is the continuation……

We kissed all the way to our room, and once inside we stripped everything off. This time I was not going to do it on the bed, but 1 in my bucket list!

I brought her to the balcony, and let her sit on the chair outside, and open her legs to give her a good licking.
She was so high and keep moaning, I am sure all those next doors left and right, up and downstairs all can hear!

I spent like 5 mins to make her come, and then led her to the railing and standing doggy her from behind with the sea view in front!
Those opposite block will definitely see us but hey it’s my long wish to do it and no woman come close to being so sporty!
Her boobs bouncing with me going in and out, with my fingers tuning her nipples, but as I came 2x already I wasn’t in any hurry.
Then I hold her arms and ride her like a horse, with her arching backside being pounded by me!

She then turn over and say cannot already she came and too sensitive haha!

She wanted her revenge and start kneeling down, sucking and slurping my Johnny while her fingers just doing the same as I did earlier, tuning me!
With her naked outside sucking me, and moaning while sucking, was a bit too visually exciting for me, and I told her faster faster coming……and finally I unloaded all into her mouth!
I told her swallow it pls, for me! And she open her mouth, tongue out….wow! Really she did it!
CIM!

She then led me to the toilet and say need to wash me up cleanly!
I followed like a kid and she prepared the bathtub with bubble soap, asking me to go in, and she was sitting behind me, cleaning my back and front, and of course in my just expended cannon?…
Pretty erotic with her boobs rubbing behind, hand busy in front, and she whispered some erotica conversations how she had been wanting to do all these with someone but her BF just not into these, and she is glad I fulfilled her dreams.
I told her 1 of fetish I yet to fulfill, she said ok I do it for you, tell me what is it!

Guess what is it?

TBC!
Old 15-08-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice one, do make post so i can up u back and save you from moderation. Haha
As you requested bro!
Old 16-08-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks brothers who upped me!
Here is the continuation……

I told her 1 of fetish I yet to fulfill, she said ok I do it for you, tell me what is it!

Guess what is it?

TBC!
You want to bang her sexy ass, don’t you, bro?
Old 16-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
chenxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Lilypussy, thanks for sexciting share!
Old 17-08-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mudp1e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue pls
Old 17-08-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

Guess what is it?

TBC!
All along I dream of doing a 3P MFF, so I told her I want to experience where I can kiss a gal while another sucking me below and my hands can hold 4 melons!

She frown a while, then to me delight, says it sounded kinky and she never experienced touching another female boobs too!

Then she search her address book, and told me there is this nerdy gal with super good body, and suspected a bi-sexual inclination.
She then called her and say she is having a staycation at W hotel and asked if she would like to join.
She also told her to bring her sexiest bikini and evening dress over, and hinted there will be some excitement waiting.

I will pretty much surprised by her spontaneous reaction and agreement!

Now waiting for the gal Amanda, to show up!

TBC

Busy at work, will complete this story ASAP
Old 17-08-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!!!
Old 20-09-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All along I dream of doing a 3P MFF, so I told her I want to experience where I can kiss a gal while another sucking me below and my hands can hold 4 melons!

She frown a while, then to me delight, says it sounded kinky and she never experienced touching another female boobs too!

Then she search her address book, and told me there is this nerdy gal with super good body, and suspected a bi-sexual inclination.
She then called her and say she is having a staycation at W hotel and asked if she would like to join.
She also told her to bring her sexiest bikini and evening dress over, and hinted there will be some excitement waiting.

I will pretty much surprised by her spontaneous reaction and agreement!

Now waiting for the gal Amanda, to show up!

TBC

Busy at work, will complete this story ASAP
camping for this thread! thanks for sharing!
Old 20-09-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for MFF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1