The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
des753 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kinky peachy is here to play 😇

Booked peachy and her girlfriend on Saturday and met them in a central location.

Appearance

They’re both really hot. Peachy’s friend is curvier and has a lot of sexual energy, you can feel it in the way she holds herself, once you meet her you’ll know. She also has pretty large boobs, more than a handful for most guys for sure. Peachy has a very exotic look, she looks like a young Patricia Velasquez from The Mummy movies. She obviously works out and has the body to show for it. At one point she was positioned in doggy just in front of me, sitting back on her heels, the POV of her long hair falling across her back and perfect curves was an instant hard on. Both are in their mid-20s, and a little short, probably 160+.

Foreplay

In terms of their sexual performance and chemistry, they’re pretty much out of this world. From the start they had their hands stroking my body, comforting and sexual at the same time. They brought me back to the bed with my clothes off before I even noticed I was naked and once they got started it took less than a few minutes for me to get close to cumming. Their coordination is impeccable. Peachy started kissing my nipples, while her friend sucked my balls, then she would go down and suck my cock, after a few minutes her friend would give my nipples some more attention, and they just keep switching over and over again so no part of me felt neglected. They must have kept this up for a while but it felt like an instant.

Sex

I had let myself get too eager at this point and didn’t let them work over my cock. Went straight to missionary with Peachy’s friend, I needed to see those huge tits bouncing up and down. For my second shot it was with Peachy in doggy, and watching her ample ass bounce almost had me nutting immediately. Watching her girlfriend suck Peachy's nipples from the front while I was pounding her from the back is a sight I will never forget.

Service and Vibes

Overall, they were both friendly, accommodating and kind, and they're extremely comfortable with each other. Before the sex, her friend lay back on the bed and me and Peachy were returning the favour and sucking her nipples together. It feels less like a transaction and more like you’ve been invited to join a lesbian couple. Pretty much everything I wanted from a threesome, I experienced with these two. Well worth it.
Old 10-09-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 5
lilypeach is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlilypeach is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlilypeach is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Availability today is from 8pm -12am.

Anybody looking for BJ incall/car tonight, here’s your chance.

CAR BJ 350/1/1
INCALL BJ 600/2/1

On my period. Free to roam, but strictly no fingering.

KINKY PEACHY’s TELE CHANNEL for your entertainment!
Only $88 for one time payment to access my many xrated content. Striptease to masturbation clips to sextapes and many more.

Tele: lilypeachyyy
Wechat: lilypeachy

Old 17-09-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster (A)

lilypeach is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlilypeach is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlilypeach is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR from a recent hook up.
The latter was for my telegram channel!
Mustn’t go unnoticed hehe.

Availability for tomorrow, Saturday;

Only in the afternoon 1-4pm
INCALL FJs only!

Subscribe to my tele channel too, will be filming a free dick rating for a lucky subscriber tonight and will be posted up to the channel!

Gain access to my recent sextapes and much more!

One time payment of $88 only.

Telegram: lilypeachy
Wechat: lilypeachyyy

Old 18-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster (A)

Hi babies,

1-4pm incall FJs available. (CIM and caps included)
Shoot me a message on

wechat: lilypeachy
Tele: lilypeachyyy

SUBSCRIBE to my TELE channel, uploaded a new sextape!!!!! Came in hot! <3
$88 per lifetime subscription!
Old 20-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster (A)

Availability for today

6-11pm!

FJ Incalls only! (CIM and caps included!) <3

Telegram channel is where its at if you want to view more of ME. All the fun things happen there!

Just $88 for one time payment to subscribe to my channel!

Also,

FFM INCALL AVAILABLE FROM 730pm tomorrow (TUESDAY) with my fit yet with double D tits local babe.
You can reach out to me for her pics!
Do not miss out this opportunity thats always hard to come by!

Get in touch!
Telegram: lilypeachyyy
Wechat: lilypeachy

Last edited by lilypeach; 20-09-2021 at 12:08 PM.
Old 20-09-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster (A)

Availability tonight - 830-12am
FJ INCALL

Tomorrow’s availability:
3pm onwards

Check out my new sextape Ive just uploaded on my tele channel!
Gain access to more other hot exclusive content too!
Only for $88 one time payment! You will not regret!

Old 21-09-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster (A)

Talking Re: Kinky peachy is here to play 😇

Hi babies,

My FFM Fjs slots are full today.

However, i am available for bookings tonight!

From 10pm-12am! FJ incalls (caps and CIM included)

————
I’ve also just rated a subscriber’s dick on my tele channel through a short video! Be my sub, and I just might rate yours too!
More exclusive content not seen elsewhere on my tele channel, (that includes my
Sex tapes!)

Only $88 per lifetime subscription!

Holler at me;
Tele: @lilypeachyyy
Wechat: @lilypeachy

See you
Old 22-09-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a FFM session with Lily and her friend yesterday evening and the experience was simply amazing. Let loose that I'm a writer so now I have no choice but to try and write a fancy one. Here goes.

Got to the location on time and was brought up to the place by Lily's lovely friend. And first thing's first, the place is posh as hell. Swanky bathroom with a bathtub and one of those Japanese toilets; when I was done with my rinse I went up to the bedroom to find Lily and her friend already enjoying themselves. I was eager to join, of course.

Hopped into bed and they started things off with determined yet tender licks to my cock. And I have to say, while they were both great, I don't think I've had anyone lick my balls as good as Lily's friend. Then I had her in cowgirl and finished my first load in missionary. Was offered water and fruits as we took a break and had some chit-chat. The conversation warmed up as they both really know how to break the ice, and I even felt like I really hit it off with Lily's friend.

"Do you like boobs or ass?" asks the friend at one point. Indeed, they've got both in spades. Lily's lithe and fit body boasts a soft and supple butt that feels like you're touching pillowy clouds, perfect for doggy. And as luck would have it she likes doggy too. It feels as if everything simply melts away when you thrust her from behind. Equally pleasurable was frenching her soft, moist lips. Meanwhile, her friend has a full, fabulous figure (also fit), complemented with a sparkling personality and gorgeous, almost hypnotic, breasts that compel you to put your face close to them.

And then, when the time was right, more tender licks to my cock and I was ready to fuck Lily herself. We went at it in various different positions, and the whole time the both of them were incredibly positive. I finished satisfied.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster (A)

[Hi babies,

Availability for today:

330pm - 7pm
FJ INCALLS only!

Sub to my tele channel where you can view more of ME.
Just uploaded a dick rating video for a subscriber and I’m going to do one very soon! be the lucky subscriber to be rated!
Gain access to other content from masturbation to nude selfies to sextapes and close ups for $88 lifetime subscription! I know you want it!

Tele : lilypeachyyy
Wechat : lilypeachy
Old 23-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster (A)

Availability today:
3-6pm
FJ INCALLS ONLY

Cum join my telegram channel if youre wanting to see more of ME.
New content regularly updated!
$88 per one time payment!

Watch me rate a subcriber’s cock or watch me masturbate. There is always something for everyone! <3
I’ll see you there!
Wechat : lilypeach
Old 24-09-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster (A)

Hi babies,

I am available for bookings at 11pm -1am tonight!
9am fj incall booking is available for tomorrow! (25th) Morning sex, its been a while.

Also cum view my tele channel for just $88 per entry with a lot of content (NSFW pics and videos) to view and masturbaste to.
Just rated a subscriber’s cock through a video of me naked. Let me rate yours too!

Let’s chat
Old 25-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster (A)

Available for FJ incalls this afternoon
At 5pm until 1am

Come enjoy more of what I’ve been posting and will post on my tele channel!
Only $88 per one time payment and you’ll get access to my sextapes, nudes, masturbation videos, close up, POV videos, dick rating.

I want to film a JOI next. Will you be the one I’ll be JOI-ing to?

Get in touch
Lilypeachyyy on telegram
Lilypeach on wechat

Old 26-09-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster (A)

Hi babes,

Please help yourselves to my telegram channel! I have so much content to film with already so many hot content for viewing.
From my sextapes (POV), masturbations, nudes, close ups, striptease and much more!

Get to know me
Only $88 one time payment to gain access!

Lets chat
Telegram : lilypeachyyy

Availability for today (only FJ incalls) : 9-12am

SEE YOU!
Old 27-09-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster (A)

Hi babes,
Availability for today
9-12 am
COME make out with me.
FJ INCALLS only!

Have you subbed to my tele channel?
Let me rate your cock
Only $88 one time payment and gain access to my NSFW channel

Let’s chat

Old 28-09-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster (A)

Good Morning

Here to promote my Tele channel, are you part of the family already?
Will be posting a JOI video this week, be the subscriber I will be doing that to.
You dont want to miss that!
Also, check out my sextapes with some local average cocks and many more!
Only $88 one time payment!

Availability for FJ INCALLs today
10pm -12am

Chat me up on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1