The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Underhidden is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnderhidden is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqbarbie View Post
✼ Telegram: SQtrolleydollie

✼✼Currently on No Pay Leave until Mid October , still currently in SIA.✼✼

✼✼I will not be able to meet everyone on this forum and I apologize in advance as I will not be able to cater to everyone's budget.✼✼

✼✼ Able to bring uniform and staff pass on request✼✼

✼Details

Skin: Fair
Height : 1.65cm
Weight : 47kg
Vital stats : 32C -24-33
Preferences: Local Chinese Gentlemen only

✼Love Date

✼1 hour - $2500

✼$200 deposit will be required for all bookings
✼Rejection fee :$1 (probably won't happen ;P)

✼ Prefer to meet only 2-3 clients per week only
✼ Advance booking would be much appreciated

Racially prejudiced too
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 06:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: ❤️❤️ Singapore Airlines ❤️❤️Lovelle❤️❤️A Great Way To Fly

Sorry if my previous post offended other bros. I’m just referring to yohama that fucker only as He insulted me before, name calling me old uncle before.

Yohama, I’m trying to find out more info about you. I hope I will find out more soon.

Last edited by davidbeckham123; Yesterday at 06:34 AM. Reason: Yohama is an asshole
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Yohama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Sorry if my previous post offended other bros. I’m just referring to yohama that fucker only as He insulted me before, name calling me old uncle before.

Yohama, I’m trying to find out more info about you. I hope I will find out more soon.
I insulted you? Who started calling others "young bloke", "poor", "no money book fl"? You can cover your own ass but others have eyes to see.
Please find out about me soon, I would like to see how rich you are
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3883 / Power: 10
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the main discussion here is why the pussy is worth 2.5k guys… unless her pussy is same as Lisa as well as her figure and voice..
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 11
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowling View Post
Actually it makes a lot of sense for any young, good quality girl who only wants to do it for a short time, to tide over.
To do it at $500/shot, have to open legs 4 or 5 times a day to earn $2000-$2500. One shot at $2500, save all the hassle of running around to 4 or 5 places with all the risk of checking in/out of hotels.
Moreover, will have free time to be a normal person.

For a regular FL in the forum, already months or years, they have been here and it is already a regular job, they have to continue with same marketing price. Unless when a time comes when it becomes a high risk job to continue and it is scarce with high demand, then the rate could be doubled or even more, to cover risk and make it worthwhile for their companionship.

simple as that, pointless to debate on why pay $2500? You either want it or not, no loss to the FL.
You might as well say 1 shot $25,000. 1 month 1 customer will do, dont need to run around.
Old Today, 08:53 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 0
Sqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

❤️❤️ taking appts from next thursday and Friday only❤️❤️
Old Today, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 9
William1981 is one of the Best!William1981 is one of the Best!William1981 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Bit steep?
Its fuckin ridiculous
In my humble opinion , i think price ard 800-1500 is reasonable price ..
2500 is too far for me to reach as i am a lowly salaried peasant.. but maybe if someone is rich and can afford it .. Why not ... if this chick is with good look and tight pussy and with quality ..
If this gal price is expensive , then the guy fucking her , will think that , this gal has less ppl fucking her , and only rich ppl can fuck her , thus give more better services. Different ppl , different idea and different thinking..but the objective and goal is the same ... we just want to whack that wet juicy pussy hole ... hahahs ....There is no right and no wrong in the pricing ... If there is demand , there will be supply ... If too exp , just skip it .. also wish this gal huat and have good business so that he can quit asap and go onshore.......

Relax to those two bros ... We just want to enjoy the bonking session ... song song gao Jurong .. happy bonking .....
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
Ray06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Racially prejudiced too

Guess she has the right to chose the person she is going to have sex with ...
After all, is an intimate affair and not just shake hands and say Hello
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 9
William1981 is one of the Best!William1981 is one of the Best!William1981 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Guess she has the right to chose the person she is going to have sex with ...
After all, is an intimate affair and not just shake hands and say Hello
totally agreed ... well said ....
Old Today, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
expatamerican deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is free to charge whatever she likes and people can pay or not pay. I could afford it but dont see enough value in it, of course Im not Chinese so its moot anyways. If youre not hung up on getting a "Singapore Girl" SA is full of young hotties who will fuck for less than $500. And its more of a date rather than just a fuck session.
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
wtcxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwtcxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwtcxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwtcxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
She is free to charge whatever she likes and people can pay or not pay. I could afford it but dont see enough value in it, of course Im not Chinese so its moot anyways. If youre not hung up on getting a "Singapore Girl" SA is full of young hotties who will fuck for less than $500. And its more of a date rather than just a fuck session.

Agree. What's SA by the way? South Africa or South Australia.
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
wtcxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwtcxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwtcxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwtcxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtcxxx View Post
Agree. What's SA by the way? South Africa or South Australia.
We usually refer Singapore Airlines as SIA.
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
VBAK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bit steep?
Its fuckin ridiculous
She also never say whether she is local or msian…SQ gal not always a local.
Anyway from her telegram profile, I think she got that slutty look with thick lips, not my type of gal..SQ or not is irrelevant..if she has a LinkedIn profile, I would suggest she remove the pic as there are facial recognition software out there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1