The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodleman View Post
Continued...
She was smiling and very friendly throughout and I finally released my army. She even brought lifebuoy wet wipes and sanitiser sia! We cleaned up and she gave me her whatsapp. Told me that since she's okay with me, next time can go to the hotel nearby her place. Song bo?

However, dont expect to overnight her or book long hrs as she mentioned her boss is always at home so she's allowed to go out as she told her boss that she's going out to buy food. I took about 25mins there, handled her $50 and said goodbye.

Below are the summary:

Looks: 6.5/10 ($50 and fuckable very good liao) About mid 30s to 40 years old.
Body: 7/10(got tummy but nehneh very nicely shaped) Mid sized lady.
BJJ: 11/10 (as she mentioned, many guys she serviced cummed after a while of her bj.
FJ: Ask her for more info as I promised not to comment.
GFE: 8/10 (I feel more like her boss while being serviced, lol)
RTF: Probably yes

As I searched and worked hard to find this gem, I wouldn't be sharing her contact for free. However, this is also the first time I would be giving out contact as she seems to need money back home in Indo and agreed to let me share her number.

This shall be a one time sharing and will be giving her contact details out with a token of $30 transfer to me. Only will receive max X15 bro requests or the equivalent amount. I will be selective as not all men keep the bro code well and not all bros here are reliable.

Once all X15 bros have transfer successfully, I will then release. Otherwise, latest release will be 30 days from this post.
I accept Paylah! or if you are discreet, I can accept Bitcoin/XRP/LTC/BCH/ETH payment too

Enjoy the sneaky shots below:

https://imgur.com/a/yc3Lzyj

Those bros who already paid, I may be sending you a sneaky shot of her in action so you can decide to proceed or not. Let me know. PM me your contact (Tele/Michat) and we'll jump into how to deal immed.

Best Regards,
Doodleman The Real Reviewer
Uh this is Afira from Whampoa if I'm not wrong. $50 FJ at staircase, only if you're desperate.

LOL 15X $30 transfers to release her contact. I believe most bros here have already sampled her.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any encounters with her to share?
Old 20-09-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
Sorry, u are asking 15guys to transfer u $30 = total $450 before u release yr maid contact number? Lol
If there's a transaction involved, he is a PIMP, and it is an offence.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
OK will pm you
can share, upped you +10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
For those Bros out there who are wondering if maids are as horny as they are made out to be, you can stop wondering anymore. I just met a Filipina maid in Punggol whom I only chat up in the last 2-3 weeks and she gave me one of the best bbbjs ever. Totally engulfed my cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop of my little Bros. And to think that she came into my car acting very shy...

Only had time for a quickie today. Everything happened in less than 1 hr. Next time, will book a room and slowly have my way with her...
can share, upped you +10.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Seet43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeet43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faishorty View Post
Hi all chiongster just had a good session with a indo maid damn she's awesome...pick her up earlier and strait away to a hotel in geylang where by no QR code are required only temperature taken only.....damn anyway back to the action that happen with a maid just now...basically she a type of NSA type of indo girl whereby u pay and FO that's what she claim...
Look's: 8/10
Body:7/10 fuckable
Neh˛ pop: big and not shabby
BJ: she loves it
Overall FJ and etc:8/10
That's my FR for this indon maid
If anyone senior n junior who love to share the maid u guys are welcome to inbox me ya....but not old one lei
look good can share
Old 20-09-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
faishorty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
For those Bros out there who are wondering if maids are as horny as they are made out to be, you can stop wondering anymore. I just met a Filipina maid in Punggol whom I only chat up in the last 2-3 weeks and she gave me one of the best bbbjs ever. Totally engulfed my cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop of my little Bros. And to think that she came into my car acting very shy...

Only had time for a quickie today. Everything happened in less than 1 hr. Next time, will book a room and slowly have my way with her...
Boss mind sharing i do have a maid too she indon but pay lah
Old 20-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seet43 View Post
look good can share
PM me i share if u have any maid we trades
Old 20-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seet43 View Post
look good can share
Pm me bro if u have too mind trades
Old 20-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

@Doodleman u give me $30 i pass u 5 ctc.

Money not like that earn one my fren.
Old 20-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
Sorry, u are asking 15guys to transfer u $30 = total $450 before u release yr maid contact number? Lol
Covid time no job, can like tat earn money oso.. not bad.. i oso wan..
Cheaper $10 will do.. hahaha
I got more than 10 maid number to release hahaha
Old 20-09-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys. Anyone tried before a pinay stays at Punggol or Upper Serangoon area. Shes about 36 and has a butterfly tatoo on her calf. Guess her name is Mae? Decent look and body looks decent.
Old 20-09-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
tonguetornado is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonguetornado is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
@Doodleman u give me $30 i pass u 5 ctc.

Money not like that earn one my fren.
Agreed.

Why even need to pay when this maid is pretty much famous on michat?
Old 20-09-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodleman View Post
Continued...
She was smiling and very friendly throughout and I finally released my army. She even brought lifebuoy wet wipes and sanitiser sia! We cleaned up and she gave me her whatsapp. Told me that since she's okay with me, next time can go to the hotel nearby her place. Song bo?

However, dont expect to overnight her or book long hrs as she mentioned her boss is always at home so she's allowed to go out as she told her boss that she's going out to buy food. I took about 25mins there, handled her $50 and said goodbye.

Below are the summary:

Looks: 6.5/10 ($50 and fuckable very good liao) About mid 30s to 40 years old.
Body: 7/10(got tummy but nehneh very nicely shaped) Mid sized lady.
BJJ: 11/10 (as she mentioned, many guys she serviced cummed after a while of her bj.
FJ: Ask her for more info as I promised not to comment.
GFE: 8/10 (I feel more like her boss while being serviced, lol)
RTF: Probably yes

As I searched and worked hard to find this gem, I wouldn't be sharing her contact for free. However, this is also the first time I would be giving out contact as she seems to need money back home in Indo and agreed to let me share her number.

This shall be a one time sharing and will be giving her contact details out with a token of $30 transfer to me. Only will receive max X15 bro requests or the equivalent amount. I will be selective as not all men keep the bro code well and not all bros here are reliable.

Once all X15 bros have transfer successfully, I will then release. Otherwise, latest release will be 30 days from this post.
I accept Paylah! or if you are discreet, I can accept Bitcoin/XRP/LTC/BCH/ETH payment too

Enjoy the sneaky shots below:

https://imgur.com/a/yc3Lzyj

Those bros who already paid, I may be sending you a sneaky shot of her in action so you can decide to proceed or not. Let me know. PM me your contact (Tele/Michat) and we'll jump into how to deal immed.

Best Regards,
Doodleman The Real Reviewer
O my gosh! WTF... Doodleman..pls dont cheat the bros here la. This is girl from balastier/wampoa area. Just go there on michat can find already.

Morover bottom smells. I reject her long time ago. All she want is screw as many to get $$$$ many.
Old 20-09-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
matselenger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Weekday less options and limited timing, but for quickies still have. I got a few that are weekday quickies maid.

1. Stays at Telok blangah. Goes market few days a week, meet her at top floor of her mscp after her marketing for very short quickie or bj in car. Max 15 mins.
2. Lives at Keppel , employer lets her go out for a walk after 8pm, can up for an hour+.
3. Also Telok Blangah, employer allow her go jogging around 8pm, upped her few times when she went ‘jogging’. Can up for 45 mins to an hour.
4. Live at Clementi, employer is rich, dun want a stay in maid, so agency rented a shared room for her to stay at Clementi. She works at Tiong Bahru and goes home every night 9+pm. Get a room at Pasir Panjang, can whack for 2 hours then send her back.
5. Stays tg Rhu area, weekdays will take mrt to king Albert park fetch employer kids. from school. Leaves home 1hr 15mins before fetching time. Fetch her from bus stop outside condo, go stadium basement car park quickie 20 mins then send to king Albert park, still in time.
6. Once a week send employer kid to Serangoon gardens for enrichment classes, and wait 2 hours for her there. Fetch her from Serangoon garden, book a hotel at Kovan, whack for almost an hour and send her back, just nice timing.
7. Lives at Dover, just stay with an old lady. When old lady goes downstairs for her evening chat with her friends, she can have her own free time, before old lady call her to wheel her home. She will sneak out and meet me at the mscp next to her block, can up for 30-40 mins.

So weekdays off day maids not many, but quickie maids still quite a lot.
The first one. Her name is Lala?
Old 20-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

DId you meet her last Sunday? Your feedback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkbutt View Post

Hi, meeting her this sunday, just wanna check any bros here up her befofe?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1