The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

thanks bro justin for hooking me up to 制服店 while i was in taipei. got a chio syt to come in to "sing ktv" and then do some striptease and play games with me. very good service with drinks included. good gfe from the girl as well. very good experience, thank you 小过, highly recommend!
Old 07-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
watcherguard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Two thumbs up for Justin. He is my only trusted agent in Taipei.
Old 20-02-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alvinack86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

only in taipei?
Old 20-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 12
weew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyweew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro Justin for the arrangement on the uniform KTV last night. Good service with reasonable price at 3000NT for 90mins and 1500NT for 1hr extension. Total cost yesterday at 4500NT. Good option for bros like me traveling alone to spend time with drinks and companion.

Do feel free to contact bro Justin as the proven, trusted agent with many sbf bros to arrange your entertainment needs.
Old 22-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Is is true that Taipei clubs only open from Wed to Sun?
Meaning Mon & Tues are closed?

Cheers
Old 03-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lustflesh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weew View Post
Thanks bro Justin for the arrangement on the uniform KTV last night. Good service with reasonable price at 3000NT for 90mins and 1500NT for 1hr extension. Total cost yesterday at 4500NT. Good option for bros like me traveling alone to spend time with drinks and companion.

Do feel free to contact bro Justin as the proven, trusted agent with many sbf bros to arrange your entertainment needs.
Hi bro, am going to Taipei next week and need some guide on good time. Can you share with me some tips and Justin's contact.

Thanks bro
Old 06-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lustflesh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pls share with me tips and justin contact as well.. Am going to taipei next week.. Thanks in advance
Old 17-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Called Bro Justin twice during my trip in Taipei last week

1) the lap dance + HJ joint - girls older, not so chio but super wild, esp with the games. Room is super old, and quite bad condition..
Disappointed when we found out upon bill payment that the outlet starts timing when we made reservation, not our arrival. Tio makan 45 mins..

2) uniform joint - girls prettier, talk more and room are much cleaner and more decent.
Downside - not sure if its cos its on a Sat, i had to change 2 girls (3 in total) as the captain came in and grab them - saying other customers have booked them UNLESS i can counter to "kwang" or "bao" them for min 4 hrs..
Worst part - only me faced this problem whereras 2 of my buddies had the same exact girl from start to finish..

Up for Bro Justin whose fast in response though i would suggest for Justin to check out the outlets and manage some expectations..
After all, 不同国家,不同玩法。不是每个惊喜都是好的
Old 28-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
emkcufslp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

call justin a few times and ask a lot of questions about taiwan. he is very friendly and even i have asked so much questions..
then i call his girl..one E cup and F cup...excellent service...
tonight i went to a spa introduced by him. not bad experience..but there is no individual bathroom and the girl does not bath with you..massage is so so but pretty young girl is available...
anyway it is a good experience and i am sure i will call him again next time...
Old 12-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Was in Taipei for a biz trip last month and decided to try of these joints after browsing through the stories here. Sent Justin a msg and he basically replied with an address of the KTV joint. Did a quick google search & realised it's 10 mins drive from the hotel which i stayed! Quickly bathed, spiked up my hair & sped down in a cab in double quick time

Fast forward to the KTV joint. The charges are NT3000 for 90 mins - inclusive of drinks & the gals. The first round the staff would bring in around 5-6 gals for you to choose. You are allowed to change the gal subsequently if you want.
I picked a tall, leggy gal who looks the typical TW la mei - dark blonde tresses with some curls at the ends, fake eye lashes (25 yo).
Started with the usual conversation, taught me some dice games and mid-way through, she got up to dimmed the lights, blast the music and straddle across my laps with some raba raba moves. After the sexy dance for like 5 mins, she took off her bra top and i was greeted with a pair of B+ perky tits with nice raisin size nipples in front of my face. I enjoyed myself playing with those perky tits for a while and ended with a hj.

My perspectives:
It's a good place for bros who are there alone, and just want a comfortable place with some drinks and the company of gals without spending a bomb.
Just for comparison, i prefer it here over the KTV joints in SG which has a complicated pricing structure (to me) and the problem of gals going butterflies, asking for more tips etc.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

I also understand that there are several kind such joints each with different charges and quality of gals. Such as:
制服店
禮服店
便服店

Would like to check with the senior bros here who might have had experiences with the different joints - what are the main differences of these "制服店", "禮服店"? If i would like higher quality of gals, which is the one recommended?
Old 18-04-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

does the fees includes tips to the shao ye?
Old 20-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DragonFlower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there last month with my grp of frens. Wanted to try out the 制服店 so i contacted bro Justin. Very nice guy, reply almost instantly and was open to all my question as we are 1st time trying it. He was quick to help arrange and provided the location, went to the location and it was really an eye opener for us. The girls was friendly, range from not too bad looking to really pretty. Had a great experience thanks to bro justin... Thumb up!!!!
Bros going to taipei can look for him for all your happy hours...
Old 21-04-2014, 06:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
likeaboss88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi justin i will be in taipei with 3 friends on the 24th and would like to have your service may i know how to contact you. All first timers.
Old 21-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
likeaboss88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

may i know how to contact justin in taipei i will be there tmr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1