The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Twin Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by B52bomber View Post

Suddenly I realised that I am the only person laughing in the room..I take a quick glance...oh no ! Shit !... Jialat Liao.... The gals were all looking at one direction...all starring at me...Siao Liao Siao Liao ..........
Haha..my guess is the gals now going to strip you naked...hahaha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Twin Sisters

Tentage up...
Old 07-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Sounds so fun.....
Old 07-03-2014, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

That's my dream..TWIN!!
Old 07-03-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Bombz away. Oo Oo planes diving in...
B52 keep it up. Reward you with 4 apples.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 19
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

another good story in the making

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 07-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
B52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys , no update for the next 2 days as I will be away in Indonesia

Hope you guys have a good weekend

Cheers
Old 07-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

B52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
Sounds so fun.....
Thanks for the rewards and support
Old 09-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Thanks to all that supported and up me.... Just back from Indonesia , will update soonest...cheers
Old 10-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
biasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by B52bomber View Post
Thanks to all that supported and up me.... Just back from Indonesia , will update soonest...cheers
All my beer is ready for you.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...59fa621f01.jpg

Bia Saigon ngon lam.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

http://8.share.photo.xuite.net/playn...15153377_x.jpg

bro bomber

support coming
Old 10-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dt14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more..
Old 10-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

the first was for Janet

now Alice coming with her bomber

http://8.share.photo.xuite.net/playn...15153369_x.jpg
Old 10-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

do not forget, Eunice the youngest

http://8.share.photo.xuite.net/playn...15153374_x.jpg
Old 10-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Re: The Twin Sister

Suddenly I realised that I am the only person laughing in the room..I take a quick glance...oh no ! Shit !... Jialat Liao.... The gals were all looking at one direction...all starring at me...Siao Liao Siao Liao ..........

Just before I could get to think what are the possible action that they will take for their revenge, Molly who was closest to me grab hold of me. I could have easily apply some struggling force and get away free, but I decide not to as this is very ungentleman, after all the contact feeling between the side of my back and the cleavage of Molly was soon shiok...so I pretend to shout for mercy and give a little struggle and Molly would grab me tighter and harder...I could see that the rest are drawing nearer very fast,..

Molly : ladies, please come and give a helping hand

Like a pack of lion on hunting and I being the helpless prey being set upon...never expect to have such a night...so fun, so shiok and now so scary...by now the pack move in for their shares

Janet : Alice catch hold of the other side and Jeanna and Jeanne grab his legs

I pretend to struggle by swinging my head left and right...off cos using my face to rub on the boobs of Alice and Molly...

Janet : now will make you shiok shiok, fanny and Eunice help remove his belt and pant!

Me : oh no ..cannot cannot very unfair....( in my heart : please do it ..please do it )

Both gals were fast and straight away they were on target..and we're trying to remove my pants . As I was being pined down on the sofa...very fast I was left with an underwear on my bottom..all the gals were laughing loudly..

Janet : wa this man really up to trend.. G- String

The next thing I realized was a few pieces of ice cube being shaft inside my underwear

Eunice : this will cool you down...

At this point in time kacey came into the room and check things out only to see me without my pants and she knows what's happening

Kacey : hello this place not 天安门 la haha

Janet began to remove my belt and wallet and took away my pants and order all the ladies, " release him after 3 minutes, grab your belonging and I see you gals at our regular place " and she hurried out of the room

Me : hello my dear, you cannot do this to me ok..

There were no respond except laughers from the rest of them....at first I was still thinking that it's only a game...but now it seem getting a little serious and getting out of hand and out of my control

Me : kacey..please help to get back my pants

Kacey : ok I try

Me : cannot try... Must get back my pants..

3 minutes up and all the gals left the room with their belongings ...

Fuck ! I being trap in my own game...knn what am I suppose to do... Where is Kacey ..hope she got back my pants....every seconds seems so long and times really drag in such a situation..of cos I was hopping that it was just a game...
10 minutes gone and finally kacey came back to e room...without my pant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1