The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
The ML disguise as FL is just a marketing ploy to upsell and squeeze more $$$ out of u. Take it as every trade has its dark secret in getting consumer to spend more, thinking the $$$ spent is for better value. No need to beat yourself on this, just move on.

A FL told me tis ploy was actually taught by their agent or website master. Imagine if the FL usually charges $120/1/1. If she list her massage service as $120 for 1hrs with hj or cim. If client is interested in fj, tat would be additional $30-$50 top up. Therefore, its more income to the ML/FL. U can say tis is unscrupulous, but in every business, there is always a dark side.

In this way the "ML" can even chose who to hv fj with and limit the amount of different customers screwing her without affect her daily intake.
Bro tks for the insights all I can say the top up for Mi Le or An xin is definately not 30 or 50.
Cost me a few hundred bucks like what other bros said...
She is quite old and not very friendly at all.
Basically its just a case of put on condom and wham bam thank you m'aam.
Any bros think its worth it?
Old 26-08-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Same bro. I also seek out well mannered, humble, diligent MLs. And rtm them. And interestingly, more of these deserving MLs are the heavy flavored MLs. Not the vanilla ones.
quite true from what I found. I think some vanilla may think they are "too good" for this and so are more attitude when providing services.
Old 26-08-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Bro tks for the insights all I can say the top up for Mi Le or An xin is definately not 30 or 50.
"A few hundred" all in for full job? Think you were conned big time.

For another $80 or so, you can get a few of those so-called vanillas to go all out lol
Old 26-08-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
quite true from what I found. I think some vanilla may think they are "too good" for this and so are more attitude when providing services.

Add to those rich WK and we have the perfect storm.
What can we do except to avoid those vanilla ML who have rich WK let them play in their rich playground.
Old 26-08-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
"A few hundred" all in for full job? Think you were conned big time.

For another $80 or so, you can get a few of those so-called vanillas to go all out lol
Dont remind me again bro...I learn my lesson.
Old 26-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Who this an xin btw? But few hundred for that I feel sorry for u bro.

Quote:
Old 26-08-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Who this an xin btw? But few hundred for that I feel sorry for u bro.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/mi-le-massage/
FL disguise as ML previously known as An xin.
Like what other bros said. She looks older than the pics and not friendly at all.
Anyway she has her supporters and other bros who feel its worth it to up her for that price.
She know how to mark up herself as a premium letting othee bros have the pleasure and prize of uping a ML.
For me its a scam.
Bros who have the money and "want the challenge" are more than welcome to up her.
Old 26-08-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok bro, thx for the heads up. 🙏

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/mi-le-massage/
FL disguise as ML previously known as An xin.
Like what other bros said. She looks older than the pics and not friendly at all.
Anyway she has her supporters and other bros who feel its worth it to up her for that price.
She know how to mark up herself as a premium letting othee bros have the pleasure and prize of uping a ML.
For me its a scam.
Bros who have the money and "want the challenge" are more than welcome to up her.
Old 26-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Repost this.

Read. Read. Read.
Agree, I was just thinking a few days ago why I read so many stories or questions how to unlock MLs. 1 reason I thought off is Ego, the pride, thrill, excitement, exclusiveness, a man feels/gets when he achieves something with an ML that other men (in his mind at that point) has not achieved. Of course, this ain't the only reason but being a man, I would think it's the main reason.

my 2 cents
Old 27-08-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
As for what they post on WeChat moments , well I do enjoy seeing what they post, coz they are also marketing themselves , in short this is a 花花世界 , 看开点 😀
100% agreed bro.
花花世界不必当真
多么伤人让我爱上薄情的红唇
Old 27-08-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Has anyone tried Yun Duo? I can;t find any FR or notes from the thread.Would like to try her but she has not new FR since Jan..
Old 27-08-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Few hundred is overpriced, the most I've ever topped up is $80, and it's only because I wanted it.
Lesson learnt bro, you'll be able to gauge next time.

Quote:
Old 27-08-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Smile .

Last edited by jansen82; 12-09-2021 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Ml requested to delete as she is not comfortable with fr posted about her
Old 27-08-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
quite true from what I found.  I think some vanilla may think they are "too good" for this and so are more attitude when providing services.
That's my experience too bro. Anyway, here's my own list of well-mannered, humble, hardworking and diligent MLs currently. No airs about them. No hidden agendas. Just nice human beings.

Heavy flavored:-
Molly (HC thread)
Xue Er (SLG)
Cheryl (unlisted)
An An (SLG)
GDMR and her sister (unlisted)
Lulu (TT)
Soda (unlisted)
Zhu Li (SLG)

Vanilla:-
Zhu Zhu soccer ball (SLG)
Aini (SLG)
Vera (YF group - unlisted)
TT formerly known as EK (SLG)
Elmi (SLG)

Please don't ask me for their contacts because you can find the contacts in their respective websites or threads. Unlisted ones I can't divulge I'm afraid.
Old 27-08-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's my experience too bro. Anyway, here's my own list of well-mannered, humble, hardworking and diligent MLs currently. No airs about them. No hidden agendas. Just nice human beings.

Heavy flavored:-
Molly (HC thread)
Xue Er (SLG)
Cheryl (unlisted)
An An (SLG)
GDMR and her sister (unlisted)
Lulu (TT)
Soda (unlisted)
Zhu Li (SLG)

Vanilla:-
Zhu Zhu soccer ball (SLG)
Aini (SLG)
Vera (YF group - unlisted)
TT formerly known as EK (SLG)
Elmi (SLG)

Please don't ask me for their contacts because you can find the contacts in their respective websites or threads. Unlisted ones I can't divulge I'm afraid.
Did i see the legendary GDMR! The only ML I truly felt I have been sexually exploited
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1