The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
Huat kana.. wonder if the diamond neighbour how...
I only went diamond once long time ago... more expensive then the TCS back then, and quality so bad...

how are their girls quality now?
Old 20-08-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Found this ML on Michat called Apple. Along upp paya lebar, near bartley road east flyover. Anyone tried before? Appreciate MRs, will up your points in return. Thanks.
Apple and 2 other gals from the same shop quite active on michat... I only tried one of them.. nothing to shout about, but not bad either.

unfortunately, they raised their price like a few weeks back... so i never explore further...
Old 20-08-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I only went diamond once long time ago... more expensive then the TCS back then, and quality so bad...

how are their girls quality now?
yup, i still prefer the old TC.......so sad they shifted and the service is not as good as the old place.
Old 21-08-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Found this ML on Michat called Apple. Along upp paya lebar, near bartley road east flyover. Anyone tried before? Appreciate MRs, will up your points in return. Thanks.
Have been thinking about trying out Apple for a while, but this shop girls mostly start work late.. ard 3-4pm onwards... anyway, today managed to squeeze some time in the late afternoon and texted her on michat.. she is available and went down.

Looks: 7/10 (she is the girl in her picture, gnd type..)
Body: 7.5/10 (she did put on some weight, so from the picture, add another 2 kg, not significant, but can see not as slim)
Boobs: 8/10 (a good B+ to C, pretty nice pair)
Massage: 5/10 (10 mins of pressing.. not for massage lovers)
BBBJ: 8/10 (quite got feel, and 1 additional point added for the BBBJ)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodative, just that she likes to pretend that she is cumming.. we all know it is fake... so a little over acting.. but if you overlook that, not a bad screw)
Overall: 6.5/10 (for the recently increased price, not a super value.. if it had been the old price, I would bump it up to 8/10!)
Old 21-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have been thinking about trying out Apple for a while, but this shop girls mostly start work late.. ard 3-4pm onwards... anyway, today managed to squeeze some time in the late afternoon and texted her on michat.. she is available and went down.

Body: 7.5/10 (she did put on some weight, so from the picture, add another 2 kg, not significant, but can see not as slim)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodative, just that she likes to pretend that she is cumming.. we all know it is fake... so a little over acting.. but if you overlook that, not a bad screw)
Overall: 6.5/10 (for the recently increased price, not a super value.. if it had been the old price, I would bump it up to 8/10!)

thanks upped you
Old 24-08-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried Eva along this crowded stretch before? Noticed her from advertised thread directory.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pongG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Apple? Any FR?
Old 02-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pongG View Post
Has anyone tried Apple? Any FR?
very obviously you don't read the past post on this thread...
Old 03-09-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1489 / Power: 16
throne has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud of

Quote:

Who else is available here?
Old 03-09-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!

Anyone can share Apple WeChat or contact number? Thanks
Old 04-09-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by throne View Post
Who else is available here?
Baby, Apple, Ella and one more lady who I do not have the contact of..
Old 04-09-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NjkIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She still attending acting class ah, have not graduated yet hehe
Old 04-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Humblepie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So she is pineapple instead of apple now
Old 04-09-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Eva recently, you can opt for special. Saw 2 girls inside plus owner I think. Didn't really look at them - can't take my eye of Eva -_-. She is actually pretty for me. Her photo in the website without make up is really her
Old 04-09-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
Tried Eva recently, you can opt for special. Saw 2 girls inside plus owner I think. Didn't really look at them - can't take my eye of Eva -_-. She is actually pretty for me. Her photo in the website without make up is really her
eva and co were originally from jalan besar area. not sure why they moved to here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1