The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
There are a few different ones..... which one you want?
The JBFL2 telegram disappeared. Is there a new chat?

Cheers
Badboy
Old 17-05-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
eagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
There are a few different ones..... which one you want?
There was a JBFL or nightlife group. Always mentioned of 自由生 and stuff. Got Thais Vietnamese and local Chinese etc... Usually in apartment one.
Old 17-05-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagerdick View Post
There was a JBFL or nightlife group. Always mentioned of 自由生 and stuff. Got Thais Vietnamese and local Chinese etc... Usually in apartment one.
Still have...... you kenna blocked?
Old 18-05-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagerdick View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Still have...... you kenna blocked?

Yep it is still in use. But no posting for like weeks.
I think TS gone quiet as no more available FLs since MCO so no posts.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johnjordy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wow she is so beautiful can i meet her??
Old 16-12-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good Thai massage with hj. Looking for good massage also together
Bros any recommendations please
Old 21-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
YungChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, long time lurker on another account, first time posting, planning a trip to JB once land VTL announced, any recommendations from bros? Already looking to visit VIP Spa. Also anyone w experience for outcall to airBNBs?

Thanks in Advance bros
Old 11-04-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parans95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to see a revival of the old stables like MYSH,MYHD, KTB etc. Had a solid stable of experiences pre-covid with all of them. Anyone knows of any impending developments on this? Time to get back into the action.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
After my previous visit from #881 mention at my previous post - https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=764, I went back to this shop for the 3 hour session again. This time, OKT recommend....

#799 - The BBBJ /CIM MASTERY

87 Jalan nb2/2 , Skudai . Took grab from custom around ~$20 in the afternoon. On the end of the stretch of road have many stalls to eat. You can add their wechat id : ladies3636. It is open everyday. It may take some time for the OKT to reply the wechat but definitely 100% open every single day.

OKT
As mentioned again, There are 2 OKT there (ah Boy & ah Wen). Upon my first time entering the shop, they are welcoming and both are young chap. Ah boy is the one full of tattoo on his body. They have quite a different number of packages but i just choose for the 3 hour session. For more info, please refer to previous post link above

Working Lady
This time round, i wish to have a different girl... Ah Boy recommend #799 to me and say her tongue skills is god-light and service is comparable with #881 . Since my previous session is enjoyable, i trusted this OKT and get #799 . #799 have a thai tanned skin. Picture above of course have color filter. (Sorry OKT, i need to be honest). Girl is acceptable and not the BBW kind. She is slim, not the super skinny and bony but also not the meaty kind. She do not have tummy ... She lost weight dramatically since few years ago... On more stories about her, you can ask her... Her age is around 24 only... Oh yes,you can see the below gif image of her tongue skills..

Room
After making the payment, I was led into the room. This time round , i got smarter and ask for a hot tea and bring it to my room as well. I got my Axe Oil with me as well. Everything is well-prepared for my CIM mission. Room is definitely in well-conditioned. Better than RnB. Queen size proper bed. Not the kind that the mattress is on the ground de. Room is big to cater for water bed as well.

CIM first Shot
We undress and she showered me. Everything is still as per SOP. I lay on my bed... left hand holding my axe oil for sniffing , right hand holding my tea and sit upright on the bed with #799 doing her stuff. She started catbath from my knees , up to my nipple and down to my dick. Everything is slow and sensual and I just sit there relax for the ultimate 3 hour session. As OKT keep telling me that her tongue skills is good, i am really excited and waiting for it... Finally she catbath till my balls and bbbj me.

Her tongue wriggle and swerve . When i look down, my whole dick is in her mouth and she just freeze in the Blowjob position with her tongue doing the wriggling job inside. I am pretty sure it wriggle around my frenulum spot. Her hands are always busy, either tickling the part between my asshole and dick or will tickle my nipple. It feels good and amaze and hit the right spot. I do not have x-ray eyes and I do not know how the heck is she able to wriggle her tongue and it really feels good. Many kind of sensation feelings is really hard to type and share it with you. I just lay down there and moan. Felt like a king and drank the hot tea while she perform her deed. Below is what she send me of how her tongue works...

Do take note that video/pictures have whitening effect. I would like to stress out again that she have thai tanned skin.

Feeling worried of her neck being strain from the blowjob position, i stood on bed and she began to lick my balls. Oh yes, forget to share that her boobs are big and original. Not the peanut and airport runway kind. I try to mouth fuck her a little and gently. She gobble my whole dick and her tongue continue to wriggle inside. On my mind, i was really thankful of the OKT for recommending me to her. I guess if I were to store my sperms for few days, the feeling will be much more sensual.

I went back to lie on the bed with my legs open wide. After a very very very long bbbj, i finally cim and she took it all. I gave her the signal to quickly go to the shower area to spit it out.

Massage
After I showered, she offer to massage. Skills are definitely not professional type but good enough to have a decent massage. At least not performing the piano kind. After which, i told her to rest a little. She lie beside me with her boobs falling on the bed and her back facing the ceiling. I purposely place my hands below her boobs and play with it while we chit chat. Original solid big boobs is still the best!

FJ
We chit chat a little and then start on the 2nd deed. Everything is mostly per SOP. Highlights is her true original solid boobs which i fondle of. I did missionary and doggie only. The last shot were done where she lay flat on bed with my dick pounding her ass. She deliberately use her muscle to squeeze tight on my dick and that where I made the 2nd release.

Ending
After the last shot done, she offer to help me clean my body again but I told her it is fine and I can do it myself. Showered, wore my clothes and proceed to counter. OKT ask for feedback for on the girl service as well as the facilities.

Service
I would really rate excellent again in terms of service for both OKT and the girl as well. No signs of complacent from the OKTs and the girls. #799 is ll to please. There is no rush feeling for the girl as well and I really do enjoy being a king for once with my axe oil on my left hand and hot tea on my right hand and no pressure on enjoy the good view of a lady who keep blowing at me. The only downside is again in Skudai and need to grab here. Was offered a hot tea again and I sat on the sofa waiting for my grab to return to singapore. I look at the time. I spent around 2.5 hour in this shop, similar as my previous visit.

Hope my above experience gave a good picture of this shop. Heard from OKT that I am aware many bros went to look for #881 previously. At least I know many bros here are mostly silent reader but I am sure my recommends to you will never fail because I only write nothing but the TRUE FUCK REVIEWS!

Disclaimer: By the way, I am not receiving any forms of goodwill or compensation from this stable. I am just sharing based on my personal experiences and hope others can share with me as well on good places.
Anybody still have wechat of the ladies or the OKT? 2 years passed. Lost all contacts already. Went back to their shop to look for them but closed. Please share their wechat if possible . Will up in return.
Old 12-04-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anybody still have wechat of the ladies or the OKT? 2 years passed. Lost all contacts already. Went back to their shop to look for them but closed. Please share their wechat if possible . Will up in return.
I'm also looking for it..

So far went to KS 2 and closed down also
Old 15-04-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
lalilulel is one of the Best!lalilulel is one of the Best!lalilulel is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro share contact pls
Old 25-04-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2D1N tour in JB

The first great news was FL dome 2 (thai) in SG is open and many girls are flocking into SG. The next best news is JB is fully open and we can travel freely into JB anytime now!

Did a 2D1N JB tour over the long wkend and really enjoyed myself, since after 2 years cannot travel.

Day 1
Makan - Shopping - Makan
Went for 2 hrs clean authentic massage at 皇族轩 to loosen the muscles and bones. Booked with RubySexy after some research and felt like eating vietnam dish since so long never try Viets. Requested to book overnight (11pm - 7am) so that I do need to find hotel to stay. Booked Ruby (Mount Austin) as many good FRs on her. Nice young and tight body and right meat at the right spot! Really enjoyed my 2 shots with her. I'm sure she can get me to go for 3rd shot with her playfulness but I still have to save bullets for day 2.

Day 2
Makan - Shopping - Makan
Abit tired after last night war scene and all the shopping, so wanted to just opt for good massage with HJ. So checked RubySexy site again and went to Gambir Spa (Bukit Indah). Opt for no. 6 and was satisfied with the thai massage (with strength, not touch touch type) and happy ending.

OKT Bro is also very prompt in reply and good in communication. Thumbs up.
Overall left JB a happy man.

Hope more cheong places in JB will open soon so that can go in to enjoy at affordable prices

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)

Last edited by sometimes_only; 25-04-2022 at 08:14 PM.
Old 26-04-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Most of the OKT has moved to hotel based and currently advertising their girls on Telegram.
Old 27-04-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

May I know if there is any platform which I can find prc in jb?
Old 28-04-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
May I know if there is any platform which I can find prc in jb?
Google for wish ct

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1