The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 07-09-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Now police petrol up MSCP as well, saw it a few times already. Watch out for them
So hardworking
Old 08-09-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aussiekai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is having sex outdoors illegal if caught ?
Old 08-09-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
So hardworking
Yes I’ve seen the patrol car going up the ramps of MSCPs. But that means the staircases are safer? Though there are CCTVs at entry and exit points of the staircases.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiekai View Post
Is having sex outdoors illegal if caught ?
In SG, as long as the act is visible to the public, the ones involved in the act could be prosecuted. The couple involved can be in love, or even have the intention to marry each other, but as long as they are in a public place, it may be considered illegal.

This is similar to people having sex in cars with the windows wound up - as long as someone sees it and makes a complaint, they could in trouble.

However, there’s a loophole here: It cannot be held to be an indecent act if it is not visible. As long as it's discreet and done behind 'closed doors', then it's okay. Find your own ways to exploit this. One way is do it in a tent by the sea side but make sure u book the area where u want to pitch the tent first. Cheers.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

There is no criminal law that specifically states that it is illegal for people to have sex in a car. However, if two people are performing a sexual act or engaging in sexual conduct in a car that is in a public area, and within public view, then they may be charged with a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, they could face charges of lewd conduct in public, public indecency, indecent exposure, or disorderly conduct.

Most of these offenses are charged as misdemeanors. A conviction can lead to a maximum of six months to one year in jail. The facts of the case may also require an offender to register as a sex offender.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
There is no criminal law that specifically states that it is illegal for people to have sex in a car. However, if two people are performing a sexual act or engaging in sexual conduct in a car that is in a public area, and within public view, then they may be charged with a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, they could face charges of lewd conduct in public, public indecency, indecent exposure, or disorderly conduct.

Most of these offenses are charged as misdemeanors. A conviction can lead to a maximum of six months to one year in jail. The facts of the case may also require an offender to register as a sex offender.
so if i put curtains in the car, and public cannot see inside...means no issue? hahha
Old 09-09-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
so if i put curtains in the car, and public cannot see inside...means no issue? hahha
And Also Sound Proof

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro... singapore law is all not clear so can roti prata... u can say nobody can see but if they die die want to charge u... can roti prata until say the lizard can see so u tio...
Old 10-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Technically u r correct.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
coolermaster has much to be proud ofcoolermaster has much to be proud ofcoolermaster has much to be proud ofcoolermaster has much to be proud ofcoolermaster has much to be proud ofcoolermaster has much to be proud ofcoolermaster has much to be proud ofcoolermaster has much to be proud of

Sentosa is also a nice place for outdoor sessions now. quiet. no crowds. Did the deed doggy style, bright daylight time in a pavilion on a beaten track near megazip.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolermaster View Post
Sentosa is also a nice place for outdoor sessions now. quiet. no crowds. Did the deed doggy style, bright daylight time in a pavilion on a beaten track near megazip.
Good rec. Convenient too since wearing so little
Old 12-09-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
DifficultYear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
And Also Sound Proof
And the car shake proof too haha
Old 12-09-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolermaster View Post
time to try! hehe
Old 12-09-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone out doing some public deeds? Hahaha
Old 13-09-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Now police petrol up MSCP as well, saw it a few times already. Watch out for them
yup. they usually will patrol those areas where there have been cases of vandalism in CP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1