The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Omg !!...another shocking news...they sold Daniel James to Leeds at the last min for 25 million pounds...n refuse to let DVB go to Everton on loan ...tis guy is getting v. sneaky, arrogant n greedy all at the same time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-09-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...another shocking news...they sold Daniel James to Leeds at the last min for 25 million pounds...n refuse to let DVB go to Everton on loan ...tis guy is getting v. sneaky, arrogant n greedy all at the same time
Why didn’t lazy martial get out? Too many deadwood in the team now

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 01-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...they sold Daniel James to Leeds at the last min for 25 million pounds...
Good for James - will be able to play regularly. Just hope he doesn't score/assist against us... Haha...

Sadly, Lingard didn't get a move. Was on the verge of breaking back into the England squad, but staying at Utd won't help him.

Van De Beek should be involved in the closed-door friendly tonight. Hope he grabs his chance to show his abilities.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-09-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Why didn’t lazy martial get out? Too many deadwood in the team now
Like pple r saying he is another favourite god son of the knucklehead ..another deadwood he loves so much who is so useless now as proven in the 1st 3 games of this new season, couldn't even score a goal or assist in scoring 1...this knucklehead really loves deadwoods like Jones, Fred, Matic (always overpowered by opposition midfield runners) n tis guy martial...refusing to kick them out but yet at the same time refusing to play better players than them like Lingard who had scored 9 goals in consecutive matches for the hammers last season n helped them to get into European football

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Sadly, Lingard didn't get a move. Was on the verge of breaking back into the England squad, but staying at Utd won't help him.
The poor boy was stopped by the knucklehead from leaving...the other teams in Europe n esp the hammers wanted him badly at 1st but he slapped a asking price on him they could not afford n had to turn to someone else cheaper instead...the knucklehead will hv to pay for his mistreatment of him one day...the boy's career is more or less ruined now...not allowed to play for the team n can't go anywhere else to play too . ... btw Lingard is not the only one being mistreated by him...many others like DVB etc ..ought to give him the boot n get Conte in...matter of time I think if he goes on like this being so clueless how to use his men with their best strength n who to play or not play n who to keep or not keep in the team like kicking out his 2 favourite god sons Fred n Martial

Last edited by Rickey; 03-09-2021 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-09-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

The transfer window has closed n still no sign they hv got a good midfielder like Rice, Camavinga, or Neves or saul which they were reported to be chasing after to replace the useless Fred n matic in midfield...this is one area they really need to strengthen if they want to win the league title or cups...like this they can forget abt challenging the other top 6 teams for the top honours...even the coming back of Ronaldo is not good enough...

btw talking abt CR7 it seems his coming back is pushing out Cavani who might be going over to Barca ..why can't they both play alongside each other ??...with the 2 of them playing tgt there shd be goals galore...the 1 they shd be taking out shd be the lazy martial his god son who so far can't even score a goal or provide an assist..really dunno how the knucklehead is managing the deployment of the men under his control...

Last edited by Rickey; 03-09-2021 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-09-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Infant OGS is just to inexperienced to get rid of driftwood which by the way includes himself. And he continues to block the progress of that young talent like Donny instead keeps and plays Martial, Lingard, Mati, Nick and Mata.

For as long as OGS is in charge, United will win shit NOTHING. Managing United is way above his pay grade.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 04-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Infant OGS is just to inexperienced to get rid of driftwood which by the way includes himself. And he continues to block the progress of that young talent like Donny instead keeps and plays Martial, Lingard, Mati, Nick and Mata.

For as long as OGS is in charge, United will win shit NOTHING. Managing United is way above his pay grade.

Cheerz
AC
101% agreed

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 08-09-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

Wow, heard Lingard just scored 2 goals for England...now he is refusing to sign a new contract unless the knucklehead can guarantee him to play regularly in the team...o/w he can leave for West ham for free next season...I think he is now anytime better than the lazy martial

Old 09-09-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Some of you might get your wish granted.

Brazil have invoked FIFA's 5-day rule to suspend players not released for the World Cup qualifiers - Fred is one of them so he can't play vs Newcastle and Young Boys next Tues. Hopefully McTominay is back to full fitness and can feature on Sat.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-09-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Newcastle x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58500401
Old 10-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Newcastle

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-jones-knows

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 10-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Newcastle

Wow !!...tats good !...so far all pointing to a Man U win ...wat abt charlie n paul ??? ...let's see how they do w/o his god son Fred ??

Old 10-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Newcastle

Nothing but a victory for the devils.

I say: 4-1

My Daily Star column
Old 10-09-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Might as well dream big.

Ronaldo hat trick, Greenwood 4 goals in 4 matches, Pogba opens account.

5-0.

More like day-dreaming....

Old 11-09-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

4-0… just like Ronaldo first game against Bolton…

And yes I’m happy for 2 reason Ronaldo is playing and Fred will not be playing tml

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1