The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 08-09-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/msg-lisa/

if you are referring to this Lisa formerly from Kovan 21*, she has moved to Geylang Lor 19, her own apartment.
She looks much smaller and older than the photos and service was below average for both massage and hj. I thought own place will remove top during special but demand extra $20 JUST to remove shirt.
Will not recommend to anyone
She charges$100 for 1hr massage.
Old 08-09-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/msg-lisa/

if you are referring to this Lisa formerly from Kovan 21*, she has moved to Geylang Lor 19, her own apartment.
She looks much smaller and older than the photos and service was below average for both massage and hj. I thought own place will remove top during special but demand extra $20 JUST to remove shirt.
Will not recommend to anyone
Went to this Lisa in Hougang shop before. Shes like all over the place ah? lol
Old 10-09-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BigFatSYT is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro here can advise? Is Spa Royale at 201 Hougang beside NTUC got any GQ? Did anyone here tried their ML?
Old 10-09-2021, 03:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamesaka88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can PM me locations for Massage in Kovan/Hougang/Punggol/Sengkang/Serangoon area with Full services?
Im new here.
Thanks
Old 14-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
bravehero89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Spa Royale last month. Environment very new. Got the new smell. Toilet everything are all newly renovated. Environment really very well renovated. No GQ asked. Hard sell on their hot oil package 88++. No black face but consistently ask you to top up for 88++ package.
Old 14-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any nice spa around hougang... Newbie here.. tia bros
Old 14-09-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravehero89 View Post
Tried Spa Royale last month. Environment very new. Got the new smell. Toilet everything are all newly renovated. Environment really very well renovated. No GQ asked. Hard sell on their hot oil package 88++. No black face but consistently ask you to top up for 88++ package.
Can share Which ML did you get? Was her massage up to standard?
Old 14-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
Her photos really looks good and I almost fall into her trap
Thank you
For saving my time and money
I last Tried her at block 211 hougang area spa...she shifted to condo? Was her shop at hougang raided?
Old 14-09-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
bravehero89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Can share Which ML did you get? Was her massage up to standard?
Tried V**ky. Massage was good and professionally done. Will keep check if the strength is okay.
Old 14-09-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. The joint is still there with the same gang.
Just that Lisa got a different work pass and decided to work from a condo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
I last Tried her at block 211 hougang area spa...she shifted to condo? Was her shop at hougang raided?
Old 15-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravehero89 View Post
Tried V**ky. Massage was good and professionally done. Will keep check if the strength is okay.
Any reviews for Sora same Spa Royale?
Old 16-09-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

just tried Spa Roya** yesterday did not chose any ML and was assigned Y*k*
like what other bros have mentioned the place is still very new and clean and all rooms have attached shower.

opted for the 60mins $89 hot oil massage, took my time to shower since the toilet is verywell maintained. go out ML already waiting inside the room but dont care just change into the shorts infront of her but before starting already ask want to extend 30mins anot, declined politely but ML ok no black face or show attitude. ML is chatty although I prefer the more quiet type. she say she only in SG for 3months dont know real anot because her Chinese sound quite local already.

massage start spent around 25mins massaging the back and occasionally tease your butt area, then 15mins around on your legs, thigh and inner groin area. then before flipping around ask you want to extend 30mins anot again, say 1hr very fast over. declined her offer then flip around another 10mins on the legs and tease your groin area again. when teasing the ML is careful and won't really make contact with your KKJ

last 15mins massage your upper body, stomach and she will slide her hand inside the shorts to tease your groin/pelvic area but again wont touch your KKJ although by now I hard from all her teasing liao.

she noticed i was hard and she ask me got GF not? tell her dont have then she ask me like this if got urge how? i tell her DIY lor easiest then she giggled. after this she brush abit of my KKJ a few times and ask want to extend 30mins to finish the job anot? tell her no again. then she ask me something like am i the fast kind? i dont really understand her questions since my Chinese not very good but should be hinting if i can cum fast? but i just tell her next time. she say okok next time find her and opt for 90mins can slowly "enjoy" before finishing the massage.

i count if you take 90mins and if got GQ should be need $200 imo. will come here just because of how clean it is and if i'm looking for a good teasing massage.
Old 16-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
like what other bros have mentioned the place is still very new and clean and all rooms have attached shower.

opted for the 60mins $89 hot oil massage, took my time to shower since the toilet is verywell maintained. go out ML already waiting inside the room but dont care just change into the shorts infront of her but before starting already ask want to extend 30mins anot, declined politely but ML ok no black face or show attitude. ML is chatty although I prefer the more quiet type. she say she only in SG for 3months dont know real anot because her Chinese sound quite local already.

massage start spent around 25mins massaging the back and occasionally tease your butt area, then 15mins around on your legs, thigh and inner groin area. then before flipping around ask you want to extend 30mins anot again, say 1hr very fast over. declined her offer then flip around another 10mins on the legs and tease your groin area again. when teasing the ML is careful and won't really make contact with your KKJ

last 15mins massage your upper body, stomach and she will slide her hand inside the shorts to tease your groin/pelvic area but again wont touch your KKJ although by now I hard from all her teasing liao.

she noticed i was hard and she ask me got GF not? tell her dont have then she ask me like this if got urge how? i tell her DIY lor easiest then she giggled. after this she brush abit of my KKJ a few times and ask want to extend 30mins to finish the job anot? tell her no again. then she ask me something like am i the fast kind? i dont really understand her questions since my Chinese not very good but should be hinting if i can cum fast? but i just tell her next time. she say okok next time find her and opt for 90mins can slowly "enjoy" before finishing the massage.

i count if you take 90mins and if got GQ should be need $200 imo. will come here just because of how clean it is and if i'm looking for a good teasing massage.
Thank you for your reply bro. Hope you will try Sora one day and give this details reviews. Haha
Old 16-09-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post

Saw their FB page, all syt. But wasted now no promo price. Besides them, Hea*** spa also operate same model, if take 2 hrs usually pay lesser + throw in ear candling or something so more worth it but the Roya** gals like more chio.
Old 16-09-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylone View Post
Thank you for your reply bro. Hope you will try Sora one day and give this details reviews. Haha
wah bro this place not cheap to keep try new ML leh. i thinking next trip maybe ask for 90mins normal massage see will get any kind of GQ anot but i highly doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Saw their FB page, all syt. But wasted now no promo price. Besides them, Hea*** spa also operate same model, if take 2 hrs usually pay lesser + throw in ear candling or something so more worth it but the Roya** gals like more chio.
their pictures as usual all PS one plus now all wear mask cover 60% of the face liao. but this Y*k* quite confident. after i flip over, most of the time i kept my eyes open to see what she was doing, then when she was teasing near the KKJ area we stared at each other for quite long so abit awkward after awhile but i told her i cannot really see her face since i not wearing my spec she say she can help to bring my spec over to see more clearly but i told her i kept my spec inside the pocket of my shorts now dark dark very hard to find one.

but when everything is over after i shower finish she ask me to wear my spec and she switch on the light and tell me i can take a good look at her. i was wah confident sia but ok lar only can see the eyes got around 80% resemblance to her fb pic. consider not bad liao compared to some MLs after massage finish they dont even dare to look at you or those you see already regret letting her massage you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1