The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Hi Bro can PM me the contact . I am also looking for a good hard massage for my back. Thanks
Old 12-09-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Bro soundwork, can share the contact? Thanks
Old 12-09-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Bro soundworks for sharing. Wish to do some updates :
Bros who have the contacts pls dun reveal the full name of the shop or
MLs, although it is a clean joint,the thread will likely be deleted if full names revealed.

Mxxxxx is back to work today having taking a few days break earlier. Currently there are only 3 MLs in there,Mxxxxx, A**** & a Malaysian syt M**M**,more will be coming in next month.
Told M about the pains from my shoulders & neck then she advised me to take the $89/hr package so that she can do the deep tissue massage which meant for treatment as it targets the deeper inner layer of muscles & tendons. The Swedish/Shiatsu massage are meant for more gentle relaxation
of tight muscles.
She spent most of the 90mins using her elbow to massage, its very painful,no joke bros. She is very confident or I should say very proud of her massage skills,the back stepping were real hard too,told me she could see me trembling under her feet. She did around final 10 mins of body scrapping to me by the way of moving around the suction cup meant for cupping all over my back.
I could feel the difference after the session, shoulders & neck no longer that tight,able to lift up my hand without much pains. Will go for more sessions
in order to fully relieve the pains of shoulders & neck.In TCM:不通则痛,通则不痛。What M did to me was mainly to regulate/unclog the flow of qi & blood in my body.

An absolute clean joint, be mentally prepared for the pains if u choose M to do the deep issue massage.

Pls dun PM me for contact as I hardly have spare times to log in SBF, guess Bro soundworks is ready to share to more bros.

Stay safe & healthy all bros !
Old 12-09-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can pm the contact or location? Thanks!
Old 13-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Thanks Bro soundworks for sharing. Wish to do some updates :
Bros who have the contacts pls dun reveal the full name of the shop or
MLs, although it is a clean joint,the thread will likely be deleted if full names revealed.

Mxxxxx is back to work today having taking a few days break earlier. Currently there are only 3 MLs in there,Mxxxxx, A**** & a Malaysian syt M**M**,more will be coming in next month.
Told M about the pains from my shoulders & neck then she advised me to take the $89/hr package so that she can do the deep tissue massage which meant for treatment as it targets the deeper inner layer of muscles & tendons. The Swedish/Shiatsu massage are meant for more gentle relaxation
of tight muscles.
She spent most of the 90mins using her elbow to massage, its very painful,no joke bros. She is very confident or I should say very proud of her massage skills,the back stepping were real hard too,told me she could see me trembling under her feet. She did around final 10 mins of body scrapping to me by the way of moving around the suction cup meant for cupping all over my back.
I could feel the difference after the session, shoulders & neck no longer that tight,able to lift up my hand without much pains. Will go for more sessions
in order to fully relieve the pains of shoulders & neck.In TCM:不通则痛,通则不痛。What M did to me was mainly to regulate/unclog the flow of qi & blood in my body.

An absolute clean joint, be mentally prepared for the pains if u choose M to do the deep issue massage.

Pls dun PM me for contact as I hardly have spare times to log in SBF, guess Bro soundworks is ready to share to more bros.

Stay safe & healthy all bros !
share please!!!
Old 13-09-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
Get the contact from bro soundworks and drove there after work and happened to find a parking lot outside the shop,.

Ask for M, and was told she today was off......faint......mistake never call........the sweet looking recept said she will arrange a good therapist for me and assure me me is as good as M. I considered for few sec... and decided to give it a try since already there. Hence i registered n paid up.

She came in after i change into disposable panty . Not tall around 155cm and slim figure. She intro herself as C. And proceed to her massage. Start from pressing my feet and soles.....interesting. Her finger press , quite good, slow and steady, know the points to massage. After a 7-10 min on relaxing my bones. she pull my panty half way down and start to apply warm oil into my back and start her oil massage.Not bad, the feel of the warm oil is great. And she use her palms to rub my backs . The feel is good when she focus on my butt, she will fingerpress and shake n rock her hand. Trying unknot my tighten tendons. Very focus n dedicated to it. If you enjoy butt massage, got to look for her.
After that she started to massage my thigh and inner groin slightly into pelvic area with her long sensual strokes.Throughout the process she was quite attentive, will check with you how is the strength. After doing the back for a good 1 hour, she went out to take a warm towel to massage my back n removed the massage oil. she dimmed the light and brought a pillow out and asked me to turn n laid on my back.

She started by applying oil onto my chest and then she started to rub my tummy and the area further down near the pubic hair. The feel was sensational.....I was rock hard from this, the warm air from the tummy make my didi blood rise.hahahaha. i keep thinking to myself ....lower lower n lower lol..........she really know how to tease......

After that she started to massage front and side of my inner thighs, she was making me really high when her fingers r shoving in n out of my pelvic area but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. Times flies very fast, 90 min is almost up,she finished the massage by massage my calf and clean up my body with warm towel. Overall was a very enjoyable session with her. Next trip will try the lady M.

can share contact for this?
Old 13-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can share contact n location?
Old 13-09-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
l2ght deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi, can share contacts? Thanks!
Old 14-09-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
RISKEM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi Bro, possible to share contact for the massage place. Am very in need of a good massage for my frozen shoulder and my lower back pain…?
Old 14-09-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro. Can share also? Looking for a good hard massage
Old 15-09-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RISKEM View Post
Hi Bro, possible to share contact for the massage place. Am very in need of a good massage for my frozen shoulder and my lower back pain…?
Pm you bro. I am sure M will solve ur issue.
Old 15-09-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
spiritedflame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Pm you bro. I am sure M will solve ur issue.

Hi please share contact! In need for upper back massage. Long hours wfh no joke
Old 16-09-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cumonme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , please share contact . Thank you
Old 17-09-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Received the contact from bro soundworks , called and book the chinese therapist.
The spa is located in a very discreet location. Tranquil surrounding , not diffcult to park.
Went inside n registered. The spa is very quiet, has a nice cosy atmosphere. Went into the assigned room.
The therapist came in within a min and start to work on my body. Like wat bro shared, she is very detailed n skilled in massaging. Told her i have some issue with my lower back. She told me later she will apply some cream to loosen the muscle. After a good 10 min on my neck and shoulder,she move to my back and massage with cream......very good technique. She told me due to aging, the muscle area need to be loosen more,back stepping will be good for align the spine too,really very professional massage, quite surpise to be that good. Can be painful in certain area when she trying to loosen your muscle . No pain no gain, i guess...haha.
To cut the story short, this is a definitely a good place to unwind n relax when you really need a good massage. Thank Bro Ts, n i up ur points!
Old 17-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HOw much is the damage? CAN any bro share the contact? Want to go later to solve my stiff neck issue. THanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread