The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Are these MILF or SYT?
Those I saw are all MILFs.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
ahwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamli View Post
Most of them working hours are between 12pm to 9pm+ in the evening. Peak is between 3pm to 8pm. They usually leave early if there are no crowds

Thanks so much for your reply bro! (:
Old 03-12-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Scared i av...... Her tits really big. D cup i think have. From toilet walk straight, pass by prc mp on right and shes the first shop on left.
Is this one With Long wavy hair with fake eyelashes and quite quiet ?

Cos got 2 Việt milf and both got big boobs

The other one a bit slimmer and more chatty type .. and looks beautiful

Last edited by bigmannow; 03-12-2020 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 8
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!

How come wen i went there there's only like dept shops and eateries
Old 03-12-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Took a walk at level 5 few days ago and saw the indian lady. She went by the name Lisa last time when she was at THC wellness near the other side toilet.

But looked arrogant and uninterested. She was having lunch in the shop.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

long time never hear this spa name liao lol, no longer in operation i shall assume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Took a walk at level 5 few days ago and saw the indian lady. She went by the name Lisa last time when she was at THC wellness near the other side toilet.

But looked arrogant and uninterested. She was having lunch in the shop.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
long time never hear this spa name liao lol, no longer in operation i shall assume?
That place is a hair salon now.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 11
Mehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond reputeMehehehe has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Recee today, 4th level is really amazing, saw a damn hot ML wearing one piece tight bodycon dress with her tits popping out, when she came out to speak to me she purposely squeeze her arms together to show off her boobs man, what a tease, unfortunately couldn’t try cuz was with friends lol

the store is on the right side somewhere in the middle while walking towards the toilet

Anyone tried her before ? Pretty sure it will be chop carrot
Old 07-12-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Standard price everywhere now. $150 all in. The prcs near the hair salon imo much better than the ones nearer to toilet. Friendly, chatty. But then not so discreet.

But if you intend to fuck, be upright like your 2ic.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Markiee is Cool - loads of Potential

Where are the shops? Recee level 5 and i only see the food stalls
Old 07-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently went only 2 shops open. The bright color ones are closed. Surprised to see our Ang moh bros also know about this place. Needless to say, he got in before me. He who hesitate masturbate.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gcjw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The next orchard tower. Haha
Old 08-12-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjw View Post
The next orchard tower. Haha
Many of our boys are looking for new girls and new playground. Orchard towers is getting boring with the same old girls
Old 08-12-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehehehe View Post
Went to Recee today, 4th level is really amazing, saw a damn hot ML wearing one piece tight bodycon dress with her tits popping out, when she came out to speak to me she purposely squeeze her arms together to show off her boobs man, what a tease, unfortunately couldn’t try cuz was with friends lol

the store is on the right side somewhere in the middle while walking towards the toilet

Anyone tried her before ? Pretty sure it will be chop carrot
i think you mean level 5. their basement level is level 1. so there is no b1 level.
i was there earlier and walking around level 4 but no spas there.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Many of our boys are looking for new girls and new playground. Orchard towers is getting boring with the same old girls
That is why you are here too lel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1