The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
a moment of silece

At this darkest time of cheong history, can we all legit bros unite and have a moment of respectable silence for our most beloved fallen okt, bro Iconik.

Bro I miss you so much, especially all those delicious pussies at high class places.

I am almost in tears. I hope you are happily counting all your money at a beach in the Bahamas and not in Changi village. Until we meet again.... I am going to go wipe my tears now...
Old 05-10-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom
Re: a moment of silece

What happened to him? I used to order Korean Fried Chickens from him almost every week. I'm sure he earned enough to retire. Just to let u guys have a clue of what his earning. His earnings a month equals to what many of us earn in a year. Estimated conservative figure : at least
$70,000 and above per annum
Old 05-10-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
At this darkest time of cheong history, can we all legit bros unite and have a moment of respectable silence for our most beloved fallen okt, bro Iconik.

Bro I miss you so much, especially all those delicious pussies at high class places.

I am almost in tears. I hope you are happily counting all your money at a beach in the Bahamas and not in Changi village. Until we meet again.... I am going to go wipe my tears now...
What about okt Iconik? Can u elaborate bro?
Old 06-10-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
xdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
What happened to him? I used to order Korean Fried Chickens from him almost every week. I'm sure he earned enough to retire. Just to let u guys have a clue of what his earning. His earnings a month equals to what many of us earn in a year. Estimated conservative figure : at least
$70,000 and above per annum
idk, the gals also get money lah, but I sure miss the bro iconick...
Old 06-10-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
What about okt Iconik? Can u elaborate bro?
Dont know what happend. I just have the longest crave for his fried chicken.... real finger lickin gooooood!
Old 06-10-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
junsukesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed. Really miss him. His stable had a very high level of quality consistency. I wish he can come back. Heck, I wish more OKTs can make a comeback after this pandemic.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I missed the OKT that deal with Taiwan girls
Old 06-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaohin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow seems so long iconick bro
Old 06-10-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bonedry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I didn't know he has so many fans. He has the most consistent quality I've ever experienced. He's my go to guy and I'm so lost without him. Moment of silence indeed.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

There was an agent that brings on mongolian girls like iconick after iconick disappears. Heard from him, iconick go in sit liao. Then convi that agent also mia
Old 06-10-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Still remember he brought in a jpn lady like a year ago.

He would ask hows the session afterwards.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
wfkb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Still remember he brought in a jpn lady like a year ago.

He would ask hows the session afterwards.
What happened to him? He's a no fuss okt and reliable supplier of Mongolian food
Old 08-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

omg what happened?

my first FL was from Iconick and that was back in 2012. I still remember the FL name was Seiko (like the watch brand) at the hotel beside Raffles City Shopping Centre.

please stay safe bro Iconick!
Old 08-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

。。。,一路好走。。。。。
Old 08-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
omg what happened?

my first FL was from Iconick and that was back in 2012. I still remember the FL name was Seiko (like the watch brand) at the hotel beside Raffles City Shopping Centre.

please stay safe bro Iconick!
Westin hotel .... really atas for the himble price charged.
I remember visit that hotel for korean who i pay premium price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1