The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Sex in the sea is not as fun as people say. Water wash away the pussy juice making it harder to go in. But will try to share in story soon
Looking forward to that!
Old 13-09-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story TS, please update soon
Old 19-09-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Failed sex in the sea

I went for another staycation with T. During staycation, T bring me to the beach club which E went that day. T bring me there because I did say I want to go there someday with her.

Not a bad place, we chill, drink a little, some kisses but nothing much. Before we leave the island, we thought why not take a dip in the sea. It is not so crowded, but we are not alone. In the sea, we just cuddle like couples do, with lots of kisses influence by alcohol.

T was clinging on me like a koala on tree. Her pussy was nicely position on top of my dick. We move a bit deeper into the sea and I start grinding and humping her. T can feel my hard on.

H: T, what about sex on the beach? You can brag to your friend say you don't just drink the cocktail, but did it also
T: Oi! *playful slap* got people see lah!

We kissed wildly while I lowered my shorts and moved her bikini bottom to the side. With both our cock and pussy exposed, we humped each other and kissed. I can feel my dick rubbing on her pussy, but it is difficult to enter her. On the bed, I can easily enter her now.

After a few tries, T got uncomfortable. T broke the kiss.

T: Eh don't want lah.. got people see us.
H: Oh... *I also give up trying in the sea*.

So we got up, dry ourself and went back to the room....
Old 19-09-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

The room door close and quickly T jump on me and we continued where we stopped.

We stripped, T kneeled and took my dick in. T maybe a dead fish, but when she give a BJ, her BJ is good.

I cannot last long with her blowing. So I stopped her and told her to sit on the room chair. I start painting her. But gagged a bit because her pussy is very salty. Must be the left over from the sea. Once I get used to it, I try practicing the fingering & painting combo I see before on video where the person make any woman squirt with his fingering skills.

Long story short, T did not squirt, but her pussy is the most wet I ever see and she orgasm the strongest. T still panting heavily from it and as we move to the bed, she just lay there wasted. I positioned myself and pumped her missionary. Her legs were limp on my shoulders, eyes closed. T did not say anything and all I hear was her heavy breathing and "uhhh... ohhh... mmmph" moans.

I gave T a few more hard pumps before pulling out.

H: Ahhh I'm cumming..
H: Open your mouth
T barely opens her mouth. I pulled out and placed my dick on her half open mouth
H: Open wider and take it in T, quick... I'm shooting already

T must be so wasted from her hardest orgasm just now that she don't have much energy. Her mouth only open very little bit wider. So I try my best to aim my shots into her mouth. But I am not marksman, even in NS. So some cum actually hit her lips and cut across her face.

T did not move... still lying wasted. After a while then she talked

T: Just now.. crazy. Never feel this before
H: I know. Got so much of your juice just now. I just learn this trick also :P
Old 20-09-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more.
Old 20-09-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
nyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story bro, support here!
Old 06-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

No more updates from TS, could this be him?

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/man-impreg...043246600.html
Old 06-10-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
No more updates from TS, could this be him?

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/man-impreg...043246600.html
HAHA! Just not too free to update yet. But the girls are legal age. So I will never in newspaper
Old 06-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
HAHA! Just not too free to update yet. But the girls are legal age. So I will never in newspaper
没事就好, hahaha...
Old 06-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
fenton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS. Look forward to your updates.
Old 06-10-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
没事就好, hahaha...
Things are going well for 4 of us. E, T and not forgetting V.

But with the restrictions flipping around, it's quite difficult to mix and we also want to go out less to avoid getting infected and passing to each other.

Start fucking E with condom also after 1 time her period come late. Scare both of us max when her period didn't come as usual but about 1 week+ later.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
coached deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story TS, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1