The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
CheeHongAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Nice story bro, camping here
Old 17-02-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

waiting eagerly for what comes next TS....
Old 18-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
wanuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, support for more updates!
Old 18-02-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up camp.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-02-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

like the story so far, keep them coming! looking forward to it
Old 18-02-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
3eyebuaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 19-02-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
finally you are back, i thought u are busy conquering Europe
Yes, sometimes have to check my war plans
Old 19-02-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Kahnj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting tent here.
Old 19-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Elise came dressed loosely with just a shorts and a big bag for a 3D2N staycation. I can see she is already wearing a bikini inside. Typical girls, overpacking. I teased her for it and told her guys easy, only need 1 small bag. But she didn't believe that the bag fits everything I needed for the staycation. I tossed my bag and let her see for herself.

E: So few shirts, and one pair of swim shorts only?
H: Eh girl ah, I not going for fashion show or swim costume parade leh! Let me dig your bag!

I wonder if she is moving house or going staycation. Inside her bag is 6 pairs of tops and bottom, 2 pairs of shoes and a slipper, 3 pairs of swimsuits and some typical teenagers underwear. With her already wearing one pair of bikini, she brought 4 pairs of swimsuits for a short staycation.

H: Wah piang! You going for parade is it?
E: Then you going for marathon is it? As she said that, she took out the 2 boxes of condoms I just bought
H: Ya loh! Going for marathon later, that is my marathon outfit
E: Later?
I teased her saying my girlfriends are coming over to run marathon with me while I wait for them all to check in.
H: But I think... need to warm up before intense exercise hor? Can show me what you wearing to the beach club? =P
I was closing my eyes and stick out my tongue when she throw the box of condoms at me and it smack my face.
H: OW! You will regret hor! Faster take off your shirt and show me the bikini you are wearing. Bring so many, might as well parade once first.

Elise took off her clothes and inside is just plain black bikini set. It look boring honestly. I held her waist and we hugged. I started kissing her forehead slowly moving down to her ears, neck and lips. She let out soft moans when I kissed her neck. We locked lips and fight with our tongue. My hands were roaming, squeezing her small boobs and butt and started rubbing her pussy. I can feel her bottom is slowly getting wetter and wetter. Her hand was also roaming and rubbing my hardening dick.

We moved to my bed and continue our tongue fight. I reached my hands under her bottom and run my fingers on her pussy lips until it felt even wetter. Then, I slowly put 2 fingers in and gave her a good rubbing while my thumb is playing with her clit. She struggled kissing and moaning at the same time. I fingered until she cum.

She said she need to call her friends and told them she will be late. So I thought of a plan to revenge her throwing of box at my face. I moved down south and pushed her bottom sideways and painted her. I started slow, letting her control her moans. As the call got connected, I speed up my painting and her voice went...

E to her 1st friend: Hello, Tii-ing ah? Sorry I be late, I got URGGggh-ent things to do, you go with licia first. I see you straight at ah.... club. Ya ya, I'm ok. Bye!
E: Stop it! Let me call first!
H: Revenge for the box!
E: Fuck you LAAAAAAAH! Her lah went so long and loud as I pushed my tongue in hard and gave a long lick
H: I positioned my dick outside her pussy and rubbed, but not entering yet. I waited for her to start talking again before I push my dick in hard and start pumping her.
E to her 2nd friend: Liciahh... Sorry I be late, I got urgent things to do, you go with Ti.. ING first, ah! I see you there-eh! Bye!
E: Ahh so bad! You cannot wa-it ah....
H: You said fuck me mah! I fuck you loh!

I pumped her missionary and doggy style. As I was cumming, I asked her to turn around. I pumped her missionary again, pulling out just in time to take my condom off and brought my dick to her face. She opened her mouth, but I purposely let my dick hang a bit outside of her mouth. Some of my cum flew into her mouth, but some landed on her forehead and a little on her hair. I came on her face by surprise and her reflex made it worse. The remaining cum landed on her cheek.

H: Song boh, my revenge for just now.
E: Walau!

I helped Elise cleaned up with some wet wipes. She did not want to shower as she will be in the beach club pool anyway later.

After cleaning up, I told her to split her bag so she only need to bring a small bag to the beach club while I bring her moving house bag to my room first. I sent her to the club to meet her friends.

I checked in to my room and texted Vanessa of my room number. Told her I will take a nap first and to call me later when she already check in. But before I nap, I receive msg from Elise.

E: You ah! Now my friends suspecting me sia!
H: Suspect what?
E: Suspect me having sex just now when I called them lah!
H: Why leh?
E: They say I sounded like I'm choking
H: Then just say you were choking lah..
E: Ting also say "what you busy with ah? smell funny"
H: Then they clever lah, can guess rightly! Enjoy yourself and see you later
Old 20-02-2021, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro! Keep it cumming!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 20-02-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
laodaobong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS sure have fun with so many chio bu
Old 20-02-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one TS.... let go one load oredi....
Old 21-02-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More fun cumming, cheers!
Old 22-02-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
pebbu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more action
Old 22-02-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
boyboysammy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Between the first time and December staycation, we didn't have much sex as school is over. I still have to work, and only met her when she needed me to fetch her home after going out with friends.

It's either a BJ or stopover at my place for a quickie before sending her back.

Fast forward to the staycation. Vanessa has to work half day and she will go home and check in with her younger daughter. We discussed our plans and I said I can check in to my room first and wait for them before we go out and about or use the pool. Elise told her mum she will be out with her friends to a beach club and joining us later.

The truth, she is meeting her friends for dinner only. She came over to my place for lunch....
Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1