The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 6
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
I thought she is L8H45G88? Vague memory of the mole on top of her lips.
she is g70
Old 25-07-2021, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
looks familiar but can't recall name liao
Can’t recall too. Anyway their names are all fake, given by the Okt. Before she left, she did raw with me once too.
Old 25-07-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Can’t recall too. Anyway their names are all fake, given by the Okt. Before she left, she did raw with me once too.
Wanna have a 🎁 from you

2033?
Old 25-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
There is a possibility that she chose the final few "alpha-males" to impregnate herself so that she can give birth to the brighter/prettier kid back at her homeland. These days some women have the desire to give birth but want to raise the kid themselves without a marriage which they perceive to be more of a burden. This mindset is a bit like Cecilia Cheung.
Old 25-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
This used to be my fav WL in Lorong 20. Still keeping contact with her since she RTC a few years ago.

Nice, such a decent looking girl. Women always have the option to use their bodies to establish themselves financially before mid-life, as long as they don't get sucked into the bottomless abyss of quick money and high life. From early 20s-30s, just make full use of the body, everyday rent out to several men. Then after a decade with the first pot of gold, press the reset button, start wearing appropriately and walah you have a dignified and wealthy landlady/businesswoman.
Old 25-07-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchu View Post
G70 of L8H45
Quote:
Lucky to have caught G70 in good mood. That new edgy hairstyle, bitchy sexy face (surprisingly her beautiful nose is actually natural!), healthy tanned skin and slut body. OMG what a wonderful combi. Ohh and her shaved pussy looks so temptingly innocent while waiting to be feasted and penetrated.

Frenching is also on the menu now. Also is body-to-body lotion massage before a great BBBJ. She just loves sucking cocks, there was a moment when she put herself in the position for face fucking, pounded her face lightly for a while, not my thing though.

Then at last I was able to do my biggest fetish with her again - have her pussy sit on my face. What a major turn-on to have her in domination, she got high and started gripping my hair for a good control of where my tongue hits. My hands were auto-roaming her tits and body. Sometimes, she lost herself and just grind her pussy on my face wildly.

When it comes to missionary fucking, she was all the way into frenching and licking my neck, ears and anywhere possible. Doggy was great view, she has a nice back, skin and firm arms. She was burying her face down on the pillow while she screams. Then finally cow girl, never expected her to be so enthu about riding. She was on top pounding my pelvic in her own cloud9 before I let out my final MOAN to release all I had into her.

This session was really a sweat out for both of us. We laid wasted full of each other’s sweat and whatever liquid. Beats me why so different from last time. Anyway, she still has some minor antics like refusal to switch on lights, play loud music, screaming and talking like a bitch. But these can be your thing if you like naughty punk girls.
Holy Shit! Now that i search my previous FRs for her, I found this. What a steamy session with her!
Old 25-07-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wanna have a 🎁 from you

2033?
Should be 2033. Its one of the houses on the right when u drive into L20, Have quite a decent parking space within the compound. The OKT was a bald old uncle whom I heard passed away a couple of years ago and the helper was a tall skinny dude. Pretty good service from the house when I used to go there pretty frequently.
Old 26-07-2021, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Should be 2033. Its one of the houses on the right when u drive into L20, Have quite a decent parking space within the compound. The OKT was a bald old uncle whom I heard passed away a couple of years ago and the helper was a tall skinny dude. Pretty good service from the house when I used to go there pretty frequently.

Atami @ 2033 late Uncle Hoe and Steven

My first Cat 150 joint during okt lily era
Old 26-07-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Holy Shit! Now that i search my previous FRs for her, I found this. What a steamy session with her!
Aah yes, facesitting. The big boob Ke Ke from 1661. She of the golden pedicure and elegant use of perfume. For a quickie session she rubbed her pussy all over my face and came.

I loved her till I found Mina of 1805. Mina with her short back skirt. I lavished many gifts on her because she was my gal.

Memories
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Aah yes, facesitting. The big boob Ke Ke from 1661. She of the golden pedicure and elegant use of perfume. For a quickie session she rubbed her pussy all over my face and came.

I loved her till I found Mina of 1805. Mina with her short back skirt. I lavished many gifts on her because she was my gal.

Memories
It was like wrecking yourself emotionally when you have a relationship with a WL. But you still like it. Masochistic to your pride and emotions.

You buy her gifts like she is your gf but she puts many dicks in her mouth and pussy everyday. She video call you during the short rest time after being freshly fucked by another patron. Then sometimes she hurriedly hang up because another walk-in customer just specified her number.

You at last gotten free time to visit her, reach there still have to queue. Every time a customer walk down the stairs, you wander whether he was the one who freshly fucked her. Then when it's your turn, you spend most of the time letting her buah her pussy on your face. Still must extend to spend more time with her. In her room is full of plushies and gifts from other patrons. Overnight always booked full till next slot is next week.

The emotional torture is shiok maximum
Old 27-07-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

we know relationship with WL is fake.....but we guys just need that sweet and memorable memory and girl fren experience.....

at least we know what is the feeling like when we are fucking our dream gal..holding their hands, kiss them, caress them, lick them etc...
Old 28-07-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
we know relationship with WL is fake.....but we guys just need that sweet and memorable memory and girl fren experience.....

at least we know what is the feeling like when we are fucking our dream gal..holding their hands, kiss them, caress them, lick them etc...

Very well said!👍👍👍
Old 29-07-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
Very well said!👍👍👍
Agreed. Its just about having that nice feeling of caring about someone even if it cannot be real. There is a lot of virtual reality even in the real world.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Agreed. Its just about having that nice feeling of caring about someone even if it cannot be real. There is a lot of virtual reality even in the real world.
It's just like watching WWE. We know it's fake but we still watch and be thrilled. Hahaha
Old 30-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got pics of Chu Chu 1654a year 2016? Thinking back, what a memorable nice cute lass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1