The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
wanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Catfish alert!

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3927

Warning all bros about this house at 230A Upper Thomson Road.

Image used and actual girl is totally different. I think even with plastic surgery, the girl who serviced me, will never be the girl in the picture. FRs in the site are all fake and bad reviews will need to be approved before being posted.

Once you’ve given your money, it’s close to impossible to get it back and you know you’ve to either give up the money with no service or just bite the bullet.

I think this is what the house is banking on.

Went to another house last week with the girl almost matching the pics. So thought this would be the same.

Anyone kenna also?
Old 07-05-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Catfish alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna View Post

Image used and actual girl is totally different. I think even with plastic surgery, the girl who serviced me, will never be the girl in the picture. FRs in the site are all fake and bad reviews will need to be approved before being posted.

Once you’ve given your money, it’s close to impossible to get it back and you know you’ve to either give up the money with no service or just bite the bullet.

Anyone kenna also?
This one there is some warning from other bros to avoid. All the adverts at $150 (for 45 mins or 60 mins) for Farrer Park or Upper Thomson location are linked to the previous Zion Rd Spa (already closed down). Must avoid.

Why start another thread? Should just report in the bad bonk thread.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 07-05-2021 at 10:24 PM.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 12
guoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud of

Quote:

Went to another house last week with the girl almost matching the pics. So thought this would be the same.

Anyone kenna also?
Hi bro thanks for sharing... upped you
Old 10-05-2021, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:

Anyone kenna also?
One look at the pictures and you'll know its fake. Pretty obvious as Singapore will never have such quality of PRC FL. And at S$150 even.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
One look at the pictures and you'll know its fake. Pretty obvious as Singapore will never have such quality of PRC FL. And at S$150 even.
Hi there are some KEKE AND YIYi say from 230A upper thomson road, is it a scam? pictures look quite nice though . Anyone tried.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine View Post
Hi there are some KEKE AND YIYi say from 230A upper thomson road, is it a scam? pictures look quite nice though . Anyone tried.
Avoid at all cost.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
I had a good experience from the same site, but different girl.
I guess I let my guard down.
Old 13-06-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
authgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

absolutely avoid this location at all costs, can confirm
Old 16-06-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

I think this girl is called Yiyi during the Zion Road days. Booked her once and kena bait and switch. Seems that some things never change.
Old 16-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

I guess any spa, that wants to collect full svc payment 1st. just leave.

I always thought the normal practise is see the gal who's gonna svc you then pay the "spa" fees. follow by paying the gal after the deed is done?
Old 27-07-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Catfish alert!

Quote:

Anyone kenna also?
On the contrary my experience was surprisingly highly sexciting (minus the environment of course) with the FL in question (used to be having the moniker - YiYi @ Zion outlet) … Am not kidding if you trust my words considering my more than a decade presence in SBF. Albeit yiyi (or May now) may not resemble entirely the pic in the ads, she is a SYT and possesses youthfully slim bod. Her attitude was excellent as I could do almost anything I desire on her tbh. The feeling was like fucking my GF as the session was rather spontaneous. I have RTF her thrice whilst she was still operating out of Zion outlet.

However u are entitled to your right to disbelieve me. 😊

So far I have no “switch & bait” experience per what you folks mentioned.

Yours truly,
MaXx 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Anyone kenna also?

Actually went to try her back when she was in Zion (still newbie dk anything about spas and b&s). The photos she used on another site back then were less 'wow' than these. She cfm dont look like the ones in this post, but the experience I had with her was insanely satisfying. Also her body was hot (not for big boob lovers)
Maybe you really damn suay that day, but I can't say much since ive never been to the thompson spa.

Thanks for the warning tho, was actually wanting to look for then-Yiyi from Zion.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
Actually went to try her back when she was in Zion (still newbie dk anything about spas and b&s). The photos she used on another site back then were less 'wow' than these. She cfm dont look like the ones in this post, but the experience I had with her was insanely satisfying. Also her body was hot (not for big boob lovers)
Maybe you really damn suay that day, but I can't say much since ive never been to the thompson spa.

Thanks for the warning tho, was actually wanting to look for then-Yiyi from Zion.

First time kena zap haha, minus abit but kinda weird im getting zap for 'fake fr'

Anws stay safe bros
Old 06-08-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 0
At45 is one of the Best!At45 is one of the Best!At45 is one of the Best!At45 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
First time kena zap haha, minus abit but kinda weird im getting zap for 'fake fr'

Anws stay safe bros
Ya. i am kind of blackmailed by those to upper thomson road too.
Damn it.
It turns out to be vietnamese old aunties.
And kept on trapping me not letting me go
saying call police
Old 28-08-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tanklisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz burn pocket again.
Advert Space Available