The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 3
13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You have to remember one thing, the world is never a fair place. From day 1 when we are born (why some are born into wealthy families, some normal families). Some born with medical conditions. Even when you got to school. Some become funny genius whereas some never made it in school no matter how hard they study. When you work, some never got career progression even when they slog it they die. Some zuo bo lan one every year promote. Stock market, crypto market also make some winners and losers.

Same as when you approach some ladies for specials. Some just give you everything and foc. If you understand the above, then you won’t have a problem. Life still goes on. When one fail to sian girls, one way is to self reflect by peeing and then look at your own reflection and asked what went wrong instead of kpkb. That is what I always bear in mind
agree with this bro, sometimes it’s really depends on chemistry and that is a result of how you appeal to the lady. If chemistry not right even you have tried, then just move on to another lady.
Old 18-09-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Same as when you approach some ladies for specials. Some just give you everything and foc. If you understand the above, then you won’t have a problem. Life still goes on. When one fail to sian girls, one way is to self reflect by peeing and then look at your own reflection and asked what went wrong instead of kpkb. That is what I always bear in mind
In all likelihood even the andy laus have their share of rejections, its also a skill to master.
Old 18-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

All depends on the flow, mood of the moment, and the ML's motivation, like, whether she wants you to be return customer.

I've gotten a brief BF thrown in for usual $50 "handy" tip before. It was my first visit in a long while and learned the ML was going to RTC in few weeks' time. When the time came to turn around for frontal massage, was surprised to find the ML had already stripped topless, oiled her boobs, climbed up on the bed and gave the most amazing BF despite being C cupper only, lol

Needless to say I RTM her almost weekly till she stop work, but never got the BF again. But she always removed her bra during the sessions and stuff it under the bed, said it was uncomfy
Old 18-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
In all likelihood even the andy laus have their share of rejections, its also a skill to master.
Gotta be zen about many things in life. The only person to make you happy is actually yourself. It's something I try to spot in the lady.
Old 18-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Just quit the life style and be back to normal life. Many other more interesting stuff to explore.
Old 18-09-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Rejection is part and parcel of life la. If you know this, then you won’t feel dejected. Even Jack Ma mentioned the VCs rejected him when he first went over to US. So even if it comes to FJ. One of my friend look like fuck but got FJ with one F cup lady whereas 2-3 of my yandao friends tried but not successful. Well, that’s life
Old 18-09-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not sure whether bros remember this no signboard place at Townshend Road? The lady boss drive a Mercedes and is quite slutty with D cup tits? Her shop got another Thai E cup Ang pai call Grace.

Usually the lady boss don’t provide service but if you are a long time customer, she will massage for you. I find her quite hiong or even more hiong than her staff. During massage, she strip off everything. After that handjob, use mouth etc like automatic mode. I quite naughty jio her lie down while I suck her boobs. After playing for a while, I move down to her pussy. Oh mine! It was soaking wet. Haha! She don’t give FJ so didn’t keep cap. When she buay tahan, she will ask her staff for a condom. Really song banging her and after that take shower together. Every room got this shower area (those whole thing install inside with some jet spray not full toilet hence very cramp). Always push lady boss against the glass and rub my cock against her ass. She always tell me next time must bang ass. Haha! So far bang pussy already surrender liao. Haha! Milf really powerful and can make us cum fast.

Hehe! I would say her shop is like best of the best. All with big titties (machiam carefully selected by lady boss). Hahahahaha! Heard she got sugar daddy but quite nice la. Sometimes give me a ride in her Mercedes. They usually knock off at 7 to 8pm. Very good life
Hi can share lady boss contact. Thanks
Old 18-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rejection is part and parcel of life la. If you know this, then you won’t feel dejected. Even Jack Ma mentioned the VCs rejected him when he first went over to US. So even if it comes to FJ. One of my friend look like fuck but got FJ with one F cup lady whereas 2-3 of my yandao friends tried but not successful. Well, that’s life
Heheh guys shd just look around, there are always hot chicks walking around with shit looking guys irl.
Old 19-09-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcc View Post
Hi can share lady boss contact. Thanks
Close already bro! Lady boss said went back to China to rest until Covid19 is over.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

-deleted comment-
Old 20-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Very true mate.

This perspective comes from experience understanding and accepting human nature.

You win some and lose some.

No one wins all the time.

Just move on to the next adventure.

Upped

Quote:
You have to remember one thing, the world is never a fair place. From day 1 when we are born (why some are born into wealthy families, some normal families). Some born with medical conditions. Even when you got to school. Some become funny genius whereas some never made it in school no matter how hard they study. When you work, some never got career progression even when they slog it they die. Some zuo bo lan one every year promote. Stock market, crypto market also make some winners and losers.

Quote:
Old 21-09-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
hunted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ice is unlocked? she can do FJ?

[QUOTE=taz89;20789589]
Quote:
Not easy to find big boobs. Lately saw these 4

(1) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xixi/. Never try before but looks juicy
(2) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/dodo-massage/. Tried her before after her pregnancy. Super powerful and sucked on her lactating tits (usually so rare). Had a great fuck her that because she said she never fucked for 1 year + and husband don’t want to fuck her after her childbirth. Damn! What a fucking waste. Ya ya. Understand pussy will be loose after childbirth but a horny milf will make up everything la.
(3) https://sglonelyguy-5.com/joy-massage/. My friend went and said she is a great fuck. I didn’t have the chance to try because of the viet ktv saga. Guess now is ok?

Feel free to share bro[/https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ice-massage/

I’ve tried ice and unlocked max Liao. any Bros also did it?
Old 21-09-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Summary of my last 2 adventures:

1. New 'earth' spa has someone fallen from the sky (actually came from PRC 5 months ago) and her English os quite OK.

Massage is average 6/10 but GFE 10/10... here it goes: first of all, they have only bullshit menu at counter starting at $68 but 'A' told me they have regular chinese massage at 50 so I asked for that! 50 min massage, chit-chat.. teasing was 0/10 (she just moves in a way you arm ends up between her legs :O) just pointed to didi with GQ: 50 for hj, 100 includes full roaming... I declined. She stared to touch my didi and it was waking up... she just pulled my disposible down and said roaming at includes from fingering. This was actually what I was looking for but not dor 100 ... so I was firm no!
She started to stroke me slowly and I was rubbing her pussy from the outside... she was moaning from pleasure... she said: 100 includes licking pussy... by that time I had to give in and agreed.
So there was a lot of licking, moaning and find fingering... I couldn't hold any longer when she was near orgasm and laid on me while stroking me and my finger deeply in her... she was very horny, or acted very horny, either way, it worked.
finished with head massage.
before saying good by she showed me how she likes tall guy pumping her from behind while she leans on the massage bed and push her ass back... quasi inviting me to fuck her next time... well, I will think about it .
RTM: not likely, there are better options and ahe to s a bit chubby (between 25-30 years old)

2. Place is very close to Nature... Bukit Batok Nature Park... in fact, Spa might be Nature itself!
ML is called like the little kitten you say HELLO to, she is the only English speaking ml there.

massage was ok for $58 massage bed is most comfortable I ever had! Skill around 7/10. GQ popped for the price of 50 for hj and 100 with roaming. I said no need... later asked again... again no... finally it was hj with outside roaming, pussy rubbing for 50... felt commercial though. Will not return.
There are actually some really pretty girls that I am tempted to try but language barrier and price of $58 holds me back.
Old 21-09-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post

1. New 'earth' spa has someone fallen from the sky (actually came from PRC 5 months ago) and her English os quite OK.

2. Place is very close to Nature... Bukit Batok Nature Park... in fact, Spa might be Nature itself!
Two of the confirmed "carrot farm" in the west. Only for people with money to burn can go ahead.
Old 21-09-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post

Massage is average 6/10 but GFE 10/10... here it goes: first of all, they have only bullshit menu at counter starting at $68 but 'A' told me they have regular chinese massage at 50 so I asked for that! 50 min massage, chit-chat.. teasing was 0/10 (she just moves in a way you arm ends up between her legs :O) just pointed to didi with GQ: 50 for hj, 100 includes full roaming... I declined. She stared to touch my didi and it was waking up... she just pulled my disposible down and said roaming at includes from fingering. This was actually what I was looking for but not dor 100 ... so I was firm no!
She started to stroke me slowly and I was rubbing her pussy from the outside... she was moaning from pleasure... she said: 100 includes licking pussy... by that time I had to give in and agreed.
So there was a lot of licking, moaning and find fingering... I couldn't hold any longer when she was near orgasm and laid on me while stroking me and my finger deeply in her... she was very horny, or acted very horny, either way, it worked.
finished with head massage.
before saying good by she showed me how she likes tall guy pumping her from behind while she leans on the massage bed and push her ass back... quasi inviting me to fuck her next time... well, I will think about it .
RTM: not likely, there are better options and ahe to s a bit chubby (between 25-30 years old)

ML is called like the little kitten you say HELLO to, she is the only English speaking ml there.

massage was ok for $58 massage bed is most comfortable I ever had! Skill around 7/10. GQ popped for the price of 50 for hj and 100 with roaming. I said no need... later asked again... again no... finally it was hj with outside roaming, pussy rubbing for 50... felt commercial though. Will not return.
There are actually some really pretty girls that I am tempted to try but language barrier and price of $58 holds me back.
You are the hero we need but don't deserve.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread