The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privaterafe86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lonely

About the working / changing yourself part...

look, I'm a fat guy that doesn't exercise much and doesn't do very well in social situations. What I try to do these days to "be better" is find small things that I can easily do and over the long run, will change me for the better.

One of which is, just go for long walks. I walk around the stadium for about 4km every few days. It ain't much but at least it's something. Sometimes, when I get warmed up enough and if I'm feeling up for it, I will end up jogging too

Just do the small stuff, if you don't want to run, then walk. Unless you don't have the time la, then ... a bit hard liao.
Old 16-10-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

TS can put urself on rent babe site lo. Its no physical contact paid dating. U meet new people, get paid and kill time. why not.

All else fails, u can always ping me. /joking.
Old 21-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mahjong is the answer…play whole day also not boring.
Old 15-12-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post
I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm single lady in my early 30s. How do yall deal with loneliness? Commercial fucks, FB? I'm not interested. I crave for hugs. I crave for someone to lay on and rest. Anyone feels the same? What do you do?
Get yourself a toyboy if you can afford the service . No strings attached & he listen to all your wimps & fulfill whatever your requests are . Too expensive in S'pore take a vacation to perhaps BKK , there's aplenty . VTL open lioa
Old 20-12-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
yufor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a saying if you cant be seen, you cant be found. That someone you crave is not going to show up suddenly. If you really want someone you need to meet people be it online or in real life.
Old 01-01-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm single lady in my early 30s. How do yall deal with loneliness? Commercial fucks, FB? I'm not interested. I crave for hugs. I crave for someone to lay on and rest. Anyone feels the same? What do you do?
Try to double up your 5% not alone time, either with the same group or duplicate another group that take up part of the alone time.

Another way is to do an alone activity that you like, not like watch tv or movie because when touching moments on screen it will exerberate the lonely feeling. Do maybe long walk, use time to search for places you have not been to, or better yet with a walking group. Or do cycling with a cycling group. You can find many online groups that organise weekend morning cycling and making, that will soak up plenty of alone time.
Old 02-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

For me, meditation is the best solution to cure loneliness. At first, the boredom of meditation could be unbearable, but I just forced myself to do it starting from 3 minutes, 5 and eventually 8 minutes. After a while of practicing meditation, the quality of my alone time improved significantly. I no longer feel miserable or sad when I am alone. In fact, I enjoy it. Eating alone in a crowded hawker center, evening strolls,
sitting in a neighborhood park, lone bus and train ride, become so serene and peaceful. No need to wallow in self pity. When I yearn for human touch, I just go for a massage.

Last edited by oldwabbit; 02-01-2022 at 12:34 PM.
Old 23-03-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 9
PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Woah. Got a little overwhelmed by the replies and the "fights". piichan is right, I'm asking how you guys deal with it. Looking for inspiration from your experiences. Not necessarily looking for advices. I'm really bad at making friends or lasting friendships, because I tend to hide a lot. Yes, I do have some mental condition going on. That's why. Then again, this is me looking for change, innit?
Old 23-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Woah. Got a little overwhelmed by the replies and the "fights". piichan is right, I'm asking how you guys deal with it. Looking for inspiration from your experiences. Not necessarily looking for advices. I'm really bad at making friends or lasting friendships, because I tend to hide a lot. Yes, I do have some mental condition going on. That's why. Then again, this is me looking for change, innit?
Get used to us princess. Guys will always fight for money power and pussy.
Old 23-03-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
welcome back baby princess, enjoy your time here while you can

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-03-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

I used to work overseas, each assignment was 3 months min.

Some of the places I go, they don't really speak our language, I had to depend on local colleagues or guides but then again after work, you can't really disturb people so it was pretty lonely.

I started doing things that I don't really need companions, I hit the gym a lot to tired myself so I can sleep easily, and I was like sleeping 9-10 hours daily so as to pass time. It is cheap, but I needed to save up.

after a while I look much better (very energetic), and I started going to nearby towns or countries where I was (mostly alone, with a guide that was introduced by my local colleagues) to explore.

Fundamentally, I embraced my loneliness, and then I changed my lifestyle to adept to the situation I was in.

I don't know when will my companion will appear, so I just accepted to be alone and made plans to spend my time alone then.
Old 28-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brightheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There were plenty of lonliness before but no longer.

I have a good full time job, study and do 2nd job.

I rarely have time these days to wallow in self pity. Having a 2nd job is effective for singles boredom. I meet many beautiful ladies in all my work and studies and they are very capable and humble ladies. Will let nature takes its course bah

Last edited by Brightheart; 29-03-2022 at 12:35 AM.
Old 28-03-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightheart View Post
There were plenty of lonliness before but no longer.

I have a good full time job, i study degree part time and i work a 2nd job.

I rarely have time these days to wallow in self pity. Having a 2nd job is effective for singles boredom. I meet many beautiful ladies in all my work and studies and they are very capable and humble ladies. Will let nature takes its course bah
You spend time to improve your future. I’m sure you will find yourself in a better position. Even better, quit the ml or fl scene and focus on useful things, if you have the willpower to do it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1