The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3some with Post-op

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
I’ve fucked a post op before back in 2008 when orchard tower was still very crowded with lots of T-girls.. I can only say that the man made hole is fucking dry and super small.. even with lots of lube, I am not able to penetrate fully into her man made pussy.. I ended up fucking her asshole throughout the whole night.. since then I rather go for a pre-op who’s versatile both ways..
Exchange +10
Old 10-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

I'd say it depends, I've fucked countless post ops with very shallow pussies, but most are really good, feels warm and moist, almost like fucking a real woman.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I'd say it depends, I've fucked countless post ops with very shallow pussies, but most are really good, feels warm and moist, almost like fucking a real woman.
Damn!! You’re a lucky one! Maybe I’m not used to fucking shallow pussy back then.. now I want to try again also no chance, orchard tower lost its former glory days..
Old 10-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
Damn!! You’re a lucky one! Maybe I’m not used to fucking shallow pussy back then.. now I want to try again also no chance, orchard tower lost its former glory days..
I usually spend a night in JB (pre covid), and bring the post ops to my hotel room. At RM70 a pop, I bring about 2-3 each time and just have a blast. Then when they leave I'll rest a while, and repeat.

JB post op scene is unbelievably cheap, and a few bros have tagged along with me. Now just waiting for borders to open again.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Quote:
I usually spend a night in JB (pre covid), and bring the post ops to my hotel room. At RM70 a pop, I bring about 2-3 each time and just have a blast. Then when they leave I'll rest a while, and repeat.

JB post op scene is unbelievably cheap, and a few bros have tagged along with me. Now just waiting for borders to open again.
Thanks for sharing.. upped your points when my reputation recover.. I returned too many points to other bros out there.
Old 16-08-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Gotta agree bro. Over the borders it’s so cheap. But than again, may I know how you satisfy your cravings now haha. Rowell and jb all shut down

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 16-08-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Gotta agree bro. Over the borders it’s so cheap. But than again, may I know how you satisfy your cravings now haha. Rowell and jb all shut down
now just MPs with FJ and HJ, no LBs...
Old 18-08-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Awesome bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1