The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lasting too long

Hi guys, I've seen most people having problem of not lasting long, but sad to say I am the opposite.
I last too long! Sometimes when I fuck for about 15 mins straight including changing of positions I still hardly feel the feeling reaching the point to cum. In the end I asked the girl to HJ me for about 10 mins then I able to cum...

I always have sex with condom on and that's a must for personal safety and hygiene. But I starting to suspect because due to condom, I can hardly feeling a thing when I thrusting in the girl. It's not pleasurable to me as it feels more like a chore the more it goes on.

Any bros got advice or tips to help me not to last too long?
Old 24-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lasting too long

what condom u use?
Old 25-06-2021, 04:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Yours is actually a common problem, it's not easy to troubleshoot but there are some pointers:

1. Explore a different condom. When I first started chionging years and years ago I used the safest, thickest Durex condom that came in a white pack. I cannot remember what it was already, but suffice to say I felt very safe, but the feeling is really not there. Cumming into a condom always always feels less shiok than self-service with my right hand, lol.

Later I discovered the joys of using thinner condoms, first the Roman 0.03 then Sagami 0.02 when condom technology improved, I started using 0.01 both the latex as well as polyurethane versions (Okamoto and Sagami, respectively). Each 0.01 gradation really brings out the pleasure better and gives a more intense orgasm.

2. Try different girls - your account is new, so I dunno if you're just a lurker who just registered or a (literally) young fella who just hasn't fucked many girls before. Some girls are seriously dead fish and quite unappetising to fuck. Some are skilful and damn hot and can make me cum super fast and super hard. Go try as many types of girls as you can and find out what you like. Don't stop exploring!

3. Test drive new condoms on your own. One cheap way I found "test-driving" condoms was to try and see if you feel comfortable masturbating when wearing a new condom. Many times I tried on a new condom and it ruined my fuck session because the reality was different from my expectation, so rather than jumping in with a new girl and a new condom, always test out first and if you don't like it then go back to a tried and tested brand/model. if you are lucky enough to find a steady partner, explore different types of ribbed condoms, and those with pleasure enhancers (e.g. dimples) together.

4. Learn to read the condom packaging. I cannot stress this enough - dicks come in different lengths and girth which sounds logical yet very few of us bother to read the condom specifications. Some condoms are extra wide (+53mm and above, can be up to +56mm) and some condoms are super small (+49mm to +51mm). Wearing a condom that is too small for you can kill the sensation very very quickly and your cock will feel like it is being strangled. Not fun.

All that said, I have not worn a condom for a few years now. Been fucking raw for a while and enjoying every minute of it, but I remember my condom days fondly.
Old 25-06-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Yours is actually a common problem, it's not easy to troubleshoot but there are some pointers:

1. Explore a different condom. When I first started chionging years and years ago I used the safest, thickest Durex condom that came in a white pack. I cannot remember what it was already, but suffice to say I felt very safe, but the feeling is really not there. Cumming into a condom always always feels less shiok than self-service with my right hand, lol.

Later I discovered the joys of using thinner condoms, first the Roman 0.03 then Sagami 0.02 when condom technology improved, I started using 0.01 both the latex as well as polyurethane versions (Okamoto and Sagami, respectively). Each 0.01 gradation really brings out the pleasure better and gives a more intense orgasm.

2. Try different girls - your account is new, so I dunno if you're just a lurker who just registered or a (literally) young fella who just hasn't fucked many girls before. Some girls are seriously dead fish and quite unappetising to fuck. Some are skilful and damn hot and can make me cum super fast and super hard. Go try as many types of girls as you can and find out what you like. Don't stop exploring!

3. Test drive new condoms on your own. One cheap way I found "test-driving" condoms was to try and see if you feel comfortable masturbating when wearing a new condom. Many times I tried on a new condom and it ruined my fuck session because the reality was different from my expectation, so rather than jumping in with a new girl and a new condom, always test out first and if you don't like it then go back to a tried and tested brand/model. if you are lucky enough to find a steady partner, explore different types of ribbed condoms, and those with pleasure enhancers (e.g. dimples) together.

4. Learn to read the condom packaging. I cannot stress this enough - dicks come in different lengths and girth which sounds logical yet very few of us bother to read the condom specifications. Some condoms are extra wide (+53mm and above, can be up to +56mm) and some condoms are super small (+49mm to +51mm). Wearing a condom that is too small for you can kill the sensation very very quickly and your cock will feel like it is being strangled. Not fun.

All that said, I have not worn a condom for a few years now. Been fucking raw for a while and enjoying every minute of it, but I remember my condom days fondly.
very good point
especially 4 for me as i nv considered that could be one of the issues which made sense

i would also like to add to the point u mentioned in 1
material used to make the cd makes a difference. latex vs polyurethane
i could nv finish using latex made cd
Old 25-06-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

This is so insightful... Not gonna lie, I never thought of reading condom packaging in my whole life, I just choose the one that seems for "Average" size.
Would definitely buy a few condoms and try masturbating with it.
And you are so dead on about the "dead fish" girls part. Initial contact with them it's okay but once the action starts I lost the whole mood and erection starts to die down even when inside them, no matter how hot they are.
I envy you bro, able to fuck girls raw.

To Arnie: I usually use Durex or Okamoto.
Old 26-06-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe the lady still dry and not high yet. You need to play her pussy and nipples to make her Moan. I have a similar problem with dead fish too s o I change lady until she can go crazy than I cum slightly faster unless she your wife or girlfriend. My 2 cen

Last edited by washing; 26-06-2021 at 08:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1