The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio SYT bankers / RM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
honestly, house loan bankers don't earn much esp refinance cases. since u legit want to refinance your house, u can just send a query thru the bank website and a customer representative will directly approach u. since u have 0 chance in seeing them f2f, bcos refinancing is a simple query, don't need to waste too much effort.
I thought refinance is new customer. It’s repricing which is done within the same bank. When you want to refinance (moving to a different bank), I would many do it if I don’t get to speak with someone in the refinancing bank. But maybe I’m wrong.
Old 31-07-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Which back has the most chiobu bankers?
Old 01-08-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
This time I got a nice room in W Hotel Sentosa that has a balcony overlooking the pool and sea.
I pass a card to the Conciege and ask her to pick it up when she reached. I was talking a nap on the big K size soft bed.
In my sleep, I dreamt someone kissing my lips and flicking my nips, it felt good. But somehow I feel sensation down my Dicky’s head and I woke up.
Got a fright as I didn’t realised she was already in my room, with a tight fitting nursing uniform, hardly able to contain her big chest. The zipper in front was down to her deep cleavage. The below was so short and can see her butts!

Immediately I marikita and she asked me softly….Sir…time for your check up on your vitals!
She is roll playing a nurse helping me doing checking and cleaning, using her tongue to probe my mouth for temperature, my heart beat from my nipples and cleaning my shaft with her small mouth.

Then she slowly crawl up on my, asking me if I need some medicine, I nodded my head and she slowly unzipped the zipper, and her neh neh popped out, and motion me to suck for the nectar. After 5 mins, she said need next course of medication which is more potent, the elixir! She climb higher until her pussy is right on my face, and I just bury myself on it, licking and sucking the very wet fountain of youth.

My hands slowly unzipped the whole uniform and pull it out of her, and as she starts gyrating I know she is pretty near. With 1 hand twitching her nipper and another hand fingering her while sucking and licking her clits, she just take moments to go into a fit and screaming loudly oh yes oh my oh god!
I then turn her over and start pounding her missionary and kissing her, giving her bites on her neck, saying too bad her elixir can’t prevent me from turning into a Vampire!
I think I gave her like 3 bites in the end!
As I was near explosion I ask if she want to let me CIM again, she just moan and nodded her head and I pull out just before and cummed into her mouth. She was sucking it and this time surprisingly she didn’t spit out like last time!
She actually suck n suck until I beg her to stop, as it’s getting too sensitive.
She was grinning and told me, she got bitten and now also a vampire, need to suck all my life away! Haha!
In the end I have to force it out, and she gently took a tissue from the bad side and spit all onto it. I thought she has swallowed but not to be.

That was just the 1st round!

TBC…..
It’s so sad that I wrote some stories to entertain you all and ended up into negative points and under moderation!
I know points are useless but now I know why lesser and lesser Samsters want to contribute anything anymore!
Old 02-08-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
IanRush346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yah u r right bro...heard the saying...no money, no honey
Can also be no honey, no pussy
Old 02-08-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 17
deshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud of

Quote:
It’s so sad that I wrote some stories to entertain you all and ended up into negative points and under moderation!
I know points are useless but now I know why lesser and lesser Samsters want to contribute anything anymore!
ignore them and continue sharing, just upped your points
Old 02-08-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanRush346 View Post
Can also be no honey, no pussy
Of course, goes without saying...tis becos all honey got tits n pussies mah which attracts guys very much ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

No one else have any stories ?
Old 02-08-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
KnockoutNed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Of course, goes without saying...tis becos all honey got tits n pussies mah which attracts guys very much ...hehe
Very true bro
Old 03-08-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
No one else have any stories ?
Got zapped when I try entertaining with my story. Guess the rest also demotivated at some point!
Not sure why people just cannot enjoy a story and try to pick on the nitty gritty details and think because it seems unreal, they have to zap!

Will write again when I got the mood……
Old 03-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will write again when I got the mood……
Up you my humble 6 points to help you enhance your mood to write your story.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 03-08-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

up you my humble point too Lilypussy good story
Old 03-08-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Up you too bro.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I was near explosion I ask if she want to let me CIM again, she just moan and nodded her head and I pull out just before and cummed into her mouth. She was sucking it and this time surprisingly she didn’t spit out like last time!
She actually suck n suck until I beg her to stop, as it’s getting too sensitive.
She was grinning and told me, she got bitten and now also a vampire, need to suck all my life away! Haha!
In the end I have to force it out, and she gently took a tissue from the bad side and spit all onto it. I thought she has swallowed but not to be.

That was just the 1st round!

TBC…..
Thanks guys for the points! It means a lot, at least I am out of moderation!

Let me continue a bit on my tea break to show my appreciation!

Round 2!

After the 1st round, we were cuddling together, spooning position, naked. I was wondering was she just in lust, or in love with me now, since he still has a BF.
Then I remember ...Oh Shit! I gave her 3 love bites! How is she going to explain!??

I was wondering how to ask her about it....
Then I whisper in her ear, is she tired? she shocked her head and say it is fine, but she want to go rinse her mouth, a bit siap siap....so I let her go.
When she came back, she was freshen up, no make up, and her mouth smelled nice with the mouth wash.
We cuddle again, this time she on top of me, face to face, and I saw her neck's bites, pretty obvious, so I apologise to her, telling her I really cannot control myself when I got high and her sexy long neck is just too inviting. She smiled, and said yah she saw it on the mirror earlier, and just she has to find excuses not to meet her BF for at least a week!
I told her so what's our relationship now, she told me honestly, she still love her BF, but he is too Guai Guai and too plain vanilla only kissing and petting, and he is not into hotels. She also felt she want to be his "Guai Guai" future wife to be, and not her wild side.
With me she can be wild and not shy or care.
So I guess we consider a FB or FWB??
She honestly told me it will just be a short while, as she worried we may have feeling later if we drag too long.

So I told her, let's enjoy these 2 days and then worry about it later!

With that, I start kissing her again, tongue fighting and my hands busy squeezing her butts and boobs up and down, and when she moved higher to fierce fighting me on mouth to mouth, my fingers was able to get into her pussy, and start my digging/rubbing.
It was already wet and slimy and as I go faster, she breath faster and moaning louder. As this time we are at a corner, I am not afraid of next rom hearing it.

then I flip her over, and kiss her nipples, suck it and twisting it, and she was clearly in half heaven, wriggling her slim body left and right, while my fingers are not stopping going in and out, up and down her clits.
slowly I move down and using my tongue to drill in again, this time she really moan super loud and pulling my hair, and pulling it up occasionally.
Short while later she was ah ah ah and I know she came. As expected, she start pushing me again and saying enough enough haha!

I move back ups to her and let her taste her own cum, and she gladly help me do a mouth wash.
Then just as suddenly, she flipped me over and went on top of me, and say now her revenge time!

I thought she is going to suck me, but no, I think she was too horny, and start ridding me, forward backward, up and down, left and right, her both hands on my nipple twisting it.
Of course my hands cannot lose out, also doing the same to her nipples, tuning to the right frequency.
I love seeing her ridding me, because I can see her beautiful bouncing boobs swinging and bouncing, really add to the visual effect!
As I got too excited, I felt the urge to come in a pretty short while, considering I just had 1 round earlier.
I told her I cannot control anymore, let me put on the CD first, she she no no, cannot stop, she is coming too....and ask me just come as much as I can!
I say cannot lah later accident die leow, she says just come don't say so much, and she got into 5th gear, and using her inner muscle to squeeze my bro, while rubbing to and fro, and I just went blank out and spurt out all I could.

She was still going strong and I really felt so shiok never in my life, such a young beautiful sexy gal with big boobs in front of me, letting me shoot raw and not stopping!
This moment never stop playing in my memory bank, and I never have another experience like this later on in my life.

After she song leow, then she stopped and collapsed onto my body!
Round 2 Done!

Last edited by Lilypussy; 04-08-2021 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-08-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks guys for the points! It means a lot, at least I am out of moderation!

Let me continue a bit on my tea break to show my appreciation!

Round 2!
As I got too excited, I felt the urge to come in a pretty short while, considering I just had 1 round earlier.
I told her I cannot control anymore, let me put on the CD first, she she no no, cannot stop, she is coming too....and ask me just come as much as I can!
I say cannot lah later accident die leow, she says just come don't say so much, and she got into 5th gear, and using her inner muscle to squeeze my bro, while rubbing to and fro, and I just went blank out and spurt out all I could.

She was still going strong and I really felt so shiok never in my life, such a young beautiful sexy gal with big boobs in front of me, letting me shoot raw and not stopping!
This moment never stop playing in my memory bank, and I never have another experience like this later on in my life.

After she song leow, then she stopped and collapsed onto my body!
Round 2 Done!
Round 3!

Both of us dozed off for a few hours, hen we woke up it was late afternoon.
Told her it’s a good time for swimming at the pool since water will be warm and won’t get a dark tan.
She sniggered and say I just want to see her in her bikinis!
Well she already know I am a visual guy!

In front of me, she wore her 2pcs suit, asking me to tie the strings for her both on the top and bottom.
Luckily I had 2 rounds else sure cannot control and will do her again!

At the pool, it was mostly families with kids and I can see all the daddies stealing glances at her when the wives were not looking.
Some Ang mo also beo her, which made me proud like I got the envies in their eyes!

We stayed at 1 quiet corner and enjoy the breezes, cuddling and stealing kisses etc, like a new couple.
Below the water my hands were trying to be naughty and pinching her butt, finding ways to go inside to arouse her. But I guess she is too shy to do in public keep saying no no it’s too open.
Respect her and just hugged her, occasionally pinching her nipples when no one was watching.

She is fine with that. We ordered some mojitos and Long Island tea to sip at the poolside but I think the Long Island got too strong for her, and she starts to giggle loudly when I tickle her.

She got bolder and bolder and tried disturbing me by rubbing my Johnny with her butt crack! She is trying to tease me and make me mari kita under the water.
So it’s fair game and I slowly move my finger outside her bikinis on her cameltoe, and then pushing to 1 side and digging her. Can feel the slime forming and she get aroused pretty quickly.
Then I saw this daddy keep going under the water like holding breathe underneath.

I believe he knew we were hanky panky and wanna watch free show. I was hesitating if I should oblige him, then I saw his wife, walking towards him with their girl, wow she is a MILF, probably a C and super slim waist, but not tall, like 1.6m. Very fair skin like a ghost. Haha. Big eyes small mouth. I was imagining how she can do a BJ with that mouth? Will be super sexy and tight!
Probably in her early 30s, she exude a little air of neighbourhoods SYT with some mysterious feeling with her long hair fair skin….

I think that fellow caught me starring at her too and we kind of made a brother hood nod haha!
Appreciating each other prizes.

Not wanting to get more attention, I pull her up and start drying up, before we make our way to the room.
In the lift we were kissing fiercely and I believe the security guards probably enjoying if they look at the cctv.

I was squeezing her boobs while she rubs my standing brother. So yeah I am sure those guys probably smiling at the screen widely.

TBC…

Don’t get me back into moderation pls!
Thanks!
Old 06-08-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
With so much wealth, flock of women will come like a open dam, no need to find them and they will find you with their legs open.
Undoubtedly, wealth attracts the opposite sex. But it usually boils down to three criteria.

Wealth, attractiveness attributes and personal charisma.

And all three can be learned, practiced and mastered.
And yes, even wealth. For the world has many women and not every women has a price. If you get my meaning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1