The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Zlr19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Midtown

Does anyone know if any of the place there is good for massage*
Old 11-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Midtown

yes they have a few over there, please go and check it and post any good deals..
Old 11-03-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
yes they have a few over there, please go and check it and post any good deals..
I have went to few there but nothing special. All clean.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

There are only 2. any good?
Old 12-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's more activities up at the residence level... But I tried once and was quite disappointed as service was rushed and they swapped my booking...
Old 13-03-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
I try 2,
BFRH - quite old masseuse. I've always ask for 1 particular lady because of her massage. Place is clean. This has been my regular place before.

De Light - went twice as it operate 24 hours or so . Message to me is strong and nice. I've ask the same lady for my 2 visit. Maybe it my preference. Quite chatty although it a chicken and duck communication. Not sure if there any extra. Never ask due to language barrier.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
I did went 2 place. 1 is a regular serve by quite age lady. And another around 30s.
Both seems to be clean.
Maybe because they speak limited English.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

I try to reply all separately but it seems to fail.

Anyhow, I did try 2 place there. 1 is a regular and another just went twice

The regular I went have 3 massage., 1 is a male. So far no CQ ask.

Another place operate 24hrs. I get 1 quite ok for me in term of massage . Help me to relieve my ache. But I never ask her due to language barrier. Around 30s.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

I've try 2 place.
1 is a regular for me. All are old ML but only 1 I find it quite ok. There 3 of them 1 is a male..So far never ask any CQ.

2nd place is new . Visit twice. It 24 hours
Also same.no CQ
Old 10-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

anyone tried the one facing the coffeeshop ? downstair is foot massage and upstair should be body massage. now then i noticed.....

any happening ??
Old 12-09-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
anyone tried the one facing the coffeeshop ? downstair is foot massage and upstair should be body massage. now then i noticed.....

any happening ??
MLs all quite old, as old as some of those in BFS. I haven't tried, but you need to check out if the MLs are up your alley first. I noticed they all wear jeans
Old 12-09-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

alot went burst liao i think. last i heard the residence up there alot of actions but kena shut down liao. heard from fren who have insider news as his fren was one of the av who took part lol. tried finding thru website for the residence action really no more.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Tried De Light a few times, all slightly older milfs but decent massage. There used to be a rather busty china milf there but not sure if still around since havent visit for about half a year. Tried sweet talk quite a bit but no success and no GQs so far at this joint.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Tried De Light a few times, all slightly older milfs but decent massage. There used to be a rather busty china milf there but not sure if still around since havent visit for about half a year. Tried sweet talk quite a bit but no success and no GQs so far at this joint.
24 hr joints probably you need to go after hours. From experience. But I haven’t tried this place after midnight. Those times I tried, there was nothing
Old 13-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Unityrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
alot went burst liao i think. last i heard the residence up there alot of actions but kena shut down liao. heard from fren who have insider news as his fren was one of the av who took part lol. tried finding thru website for the residence action really no more.
Still have one at the residence juagen lady Cherry ..milf .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1