The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Justalostkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Credit for sex scam

Hi everyone. It's my first time being in this area, and unfortunately I've been a victim of the credit-for-sex scam.
This isn't a thread to gain sympathy, but to help the brothers out here to be careful. I saw this ad on locanto recently, claiming that it's an honest service and to text a certain number. So I texted, made an appointment and went down.
Upon reaching, she told me someone will contact me for verification. Then a guy called me, and said I need to buy iTunes card for payment for the services.
I didn't think too much, and bought one card. Then sent them the photo with 16 digit code (how stupid I was back then. But guess my small bro has taken over my brain).
Then they tell me for guarantee because it's my first time, which they will pass me the cash back when I'm done. Which I stupidly for the 2nd time, bought and sent them again.
Then told me need another huge amount for one last guarantee. Which I told myself fk it. This is too much. This is definitely a scam. So I hanged up the phone. And next moment, they were sending me images and videos of people being beaten/chopped up and threaten to find me and my family to do the same thing.
Of course, I blocked whichever numbers they've contacted me and I also made a police report too..

I know I know. I'm just being stupid. But it's my first time. And definitely not the best experience right now.
Just hope this thread will help someone who is new like me too.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Credit for sex scam

This forum have so many threads on such topics ……TS never read.

No wonder such tricks still work……so sad as seem we are encouraging the scam to be there always.

Anyone Wanna share new scam patterns?

Cheer and move on ! TGIF!
Old 10-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Not only this thread, there is so much publicity on this in the news and around sgp for the last few years. A number of HDB blocks everywhere in lift lobby still have the cartoons depicting the scam. Unless TS live in private property and is a millennial always on smartphone and tablet. Don look around or get updated.
When no covid TS in hybernation when now covid raging TS decided to venture.... oh dear
In life a lesson learnt...... everyone will go thru this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanister View Post
This forum have so many threads on such topics ……TS never read.

No wonder such tricks still work……so sad as seem we are encouraging the scam to be there always.

Anyone Wanna share new scam patterns?

Cheer and move on ! TGIF!
Old 10-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

locanto is landmine dont step
Old 10-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Although it's kind that TS started this thread to warn fellow members, but in this oldest trade , always believe the old paying method of COD.
Old 10-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Not just COD, pay after everything, except any entrance fee of spas

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Michat too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
locanto is landmine dont step
Old 25-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Infinityfreedom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all, just to post a new scam going around. It started from MiChat.
The scammer (appearing as a pretty lady) will ask u to add on ur social media acct (Instagram for my case).

B4 talking to this scammer, I did my checks to try to checks it’s a genuine acct (for example: looking thru her Instagram posts all the way dating to the first photo, going thru FB to find her acct, etc), and it all seems legit. It’s done thoroughly on all her social media accounts to make it real as possible (even her story matches).

For this scammer, once I initiated the chat, she will slowly start to catfish you and gradually ask for a video call. During the first video call, she showed herself (thinking back, it could be a clip from those sex cam chats) to proof she’s genuine. Thereafter, she will ask to talk abt hanky panky stuff and go naked. Naturally small brain took over and showed her my nude side too. Shortly after, she gave me a shock of my life by showing my nude video that she recorded without my knowledge and start blackmailing me.

She even managed to get my wife social media acct link + my friends FB ID links (from my FB profile photo (based on the friends who liked my profile photo + whatever info is available on the public profile) and threatened to send the video to them if u don’t send $5k over. Also tried to shame me, etc. also tried the sympathy route by saying her family member is hospitalized and urgently needed the money. She even screenshot she found my wife profile and abt to text her.

Knowing it’s going to never-ending, I confessed to my wife on this incident and asked her access to her FB account to see will the scammer really send. The scammer really tried to talk to her but its in the spam chat section. The scammer even upload the video on YouTube (but when I clicked the link - the video is not available and the user acct was terminated).

Till now I didn’t hear from any of my friends yet so I think the video didn’t get circulated. Think the scammer probably know I am never going to give in and gave up. Nevertheless, I managed to dig out the bank acct (by acting I gave in to her request) and reported to the police. Hopefully, the police can trace the account in Singapore since the scammer said it’s a DBS account. I also figured the scammer nationality is from Philippines but based in a GMT+1 time zone country.

Morale of story, just beware of this kind of new scam tactics and don’t do any video call until u really met in person. The scammers are really getting more thorough and detailed to try to scam you for money. Am just glad my wife is v open minded and don’t do such things next time, else the guilt will torment u for life. Should my friend eventually see the video, I will just cook up a story (phone got hacked, etc) and say I got blackmailed and made a police report.

And FYI, the scammer goes by the name Cynthia Smith. If u want more info or any bros faced similar scams & felt tormented, feel free to PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1