The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Without the legit presence of KTV and clubs, where you guys drown in booze?

Can always drown yourself in pubs. Places with Guinness Draught 1for1 are my go to places.
Old 13-09-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Too many bored souls cropped at home, very hard not to wander out for lust and booze.
Old 13-09-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Garmen say stay low for 2 weeks as cases surge
As if the ppl will listen, most will just heck care.. If get worse, they will just rant at the govt for failing in their job
Old 14-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

suggest dont go for round 2 (after 1030pm) if you cannot afford to get caught.
nowadays almost every night also raiding especially on illegal joints & round 2 joints.

before 1030pm is a set of law. maybe fine 300 to 1k. only social distancing rules for customers.

after 1030pm is another set of law, fine a few k probably even comes with jail time. no license to operate, no drinking after 1030, breach covid laws etc. Not only social distancing only. depending on what you do for work, you may lose your job too.
Old 15-09-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Not those underground illegal joints I hope.

Anyway just sharing with thirsty hippos here.

I did found out that after last few weekend visits to XXX place after 6pm yielded some surprises.

Bumped into some of the girls who formerly work in clubs and ktv there in those pubs there, esp the drinking holes on lvl 2 and 3.

For you guys who needs a place to chill and drink can go there and have a recce and peak at the girls.

Some of the girls will invite you for round 2 after 10.30pm so depends on which girl you meet.
My void deck. Serious.
Old 17-09-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So anyone got a recommendation on where to go drink today?
Old 17-09-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nah not looking for tapau. Just someplace to hang out, drink and go back after 1030. Nowadays nothing is happening anymore and I'm not going to pay ridiculous price for inferior enjoyment like no music, bright lights, not KTV and restricted and controlled drinking till 1030.

Very vexed with the life nowadays. Seriously what do they want sia. Cannot confirm control the virus, cannot prevent those vaccinated from contacting the virus, cannot confirm after getting the virus will not die even after the vaccine, even if we hit zero what about our neighbouring countries who are so jialat. Are we not gonna open to them forever as I think those countries got no hope in controlling liao. If we no choice open and one day hit 1k then all our efforts now for what?

If say there is a confirm solution, the pain is alright for a short while. However, I don't see the sunlight at all, on and off like endless. This thing not only ourself but also must see other countries. Seriously, I don't see any hope at all.
Old 17-09-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Nah not looking for tapau. Just someplace to hang out, drink and go back after 1030. Nowadays nothing is happening anymore and I'm not going to pay ridiculous price for inferior enjoyment like no music, bright lights, not KTV and restricted and controlled drinking till 1030.

Very vexed with the life nowadays. Seriously what do they want sia. Cannot confirm control the virus, cannot prevent those vaccinated from contacting the virus, cannot confirm after getting the virus will not die even after the vaccine, even if we hit zero what about our neighbouring countries who are so jialat. Are we not gonna open to them forever as I think those countries got no hope in controlling liao. If we no choice open and one day hit 1k then all our efforts now for what?

If say there is a confirm solution, the pain is alright for a short while. However, I don't see the sunlight at all, on and off like endless. This thing not only ourself but also must see other countries. Seriously, I don't see any hope at all.
Old 17-09-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Is it something wrong with the system? How come my post auto repost every 5 minutes? I didn't do that.
Old 17-09-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 03:13 AM
Samster

Old 17-09-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1