The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meeting up for pubbing

No music, must maintain social distancing, table seating max, no cross mingling.....and yet you wanna go pubbing???

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-09-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
No music, must maintain social distancing, table seating max, no cross mingling.....and yet you wanna go pubbing???

Never tried silent disco meh?! https://www.silent-disco.asia/

No cross mingling means you also cannot go out with your friends anywhere?
Old 19-09-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

No choice bro. I am also fed up with nowadays the very low to no playability and yet the high cost. Totally no logic at all, why would people pay all these money for such short changed entertainment. I have voice out the ridiculous price in comparison to the fun that you guys are receiving. I feel like they are being taken advantage of due to we cannot travel freely.

However, there is no stopping of these people from going and most of these people are not even consider rich. Well, I have since quiet down cause they are still supporting such prices and let's see how long they can go on lo. Until gov fully release till like last time where we can go overseas to play too then those outlets will wait up their ideas and go back to last time market rates.

Sadly, I don't see the time will come any time soon. As now our government totally don't know what they are doing and the cases up and up. Even if they manage to go back to zero, what can they do with the rest of our neighbouring countries who don't even bother about covid already. Just open and one day hit 1K again? Then our efforts put in for now for?

Since that day does not come anytime soon, we still need some place to destress. Cannot be everyday only earn money and yet no place to be entertained right. So all I ask for is just some place to relax drink and chat with girls only. For a decent price of course. I do need some interactions with random people as I miss those time when I can just chat up random people at clubs or pubs. Nowadays, all the interaction are purely work based so boring.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

No choice bro. I am also fed up with nowadays the very low to no playability and yet the high cost. Totally no logic at all, why would people pay all these money for such short changed entertainment. I have voice out the ridiculous price in comparison to the fun that you guys are receiving. I feel like they are being taken advantage of due to we cannot travel freely.

However, there is no stopping of these people from going and most of these people are not even consider rich. Well, I have since quiet down cause they are still supporting such prices and let's see how long they can go on lo. Until gov fully release till like last time where we can go overseas to play too then those outlets will wait up their ideas and go back to last time market rates.

Sadly, I don't see the time will come any time soon. As now our government totally don't know what they are doing and the cases up and up. Even if they manage to go back to zero, what can they do with the rest of our neighbouring countries who don't even bother about covid already. Just open and one day hit 1K again? Then our efforts put in for now for?

Since that day does not come anytime soon, we still need some place to destress. Cannot be everyday only earn money and yet no place to be entertained right. So all I ask for is just some place to relax drink and chat with girls only. For a decent price of course. I do need some interactions with random people as I miss those time when I can just chat up random people at clubs or pubs. Nowadays, all the interaction are purely work based so boring.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 19-09-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 19-09-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 19-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 19-09-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 19-09-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

We all hear your pain but this pandemic has created a new normal everywhere round the globe...such as WFH...In the past we beg to WFH but now, it's default WFH for some...

I'm sure there are outlets out there offering the types of services that you so desire...just standby some $300 and get some free publicity in the press...

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

For me, i just go drink at friend pub to destress, just open the door myself and have the whole pub by myself or with some kakis. sometimes just get some girls from KTV to join, those that had turn friends thru this Covid period. Also to support them as they also no income.
Old 20-09-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

This site contains all my darkest secrets, so I wouldn't want to meet anyone to go pubs.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

many people in sugarbook.live always date each other for pubbing, guess one of current society socializing skill
Old 20-09-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Never tried silent disco meh?! https://www.silent-disco.asia/

No cross mingling means you also cannot go out with your friends anywhere?
disco, karaoke, pub also have, with sbook friends, overnight and high
Old 20-09-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukulicab View Post
Any bros interested in drinking past 10.30 can pm me. I got lobang from a friend's place
a friend's place with facilities like in pub?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1