The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Sex in the morning

Unlike the frantic performance sex that descends after a night on the town, morning sex is deliciously unpretentious, relaxing, and slow.
With the dust of sleep still in your eyes, an arching back, and a contented and effortless giggle, you toy with your lover.

Gathering him or her in, as your ankles and buttocks writhe together under the sheets. Producing a grin on your lover's face before the new light of day has even touched his or her eyes.

A tray of toasted muffins appears along with a pot
of coffee. If there's a more perfect way to start the day, I haven't discovered it yet.

"from xxx, a scriptful of morning sex"
Old 13-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex in the morning

sure miss those good old days when I thought I was having wet dreams but actually waking up with my wife sucking my cock in the morning..

I do the same.. hug from behind, and fuck her from behind when she's sleeping in fetal position..

After we mature.. when I do this. kena slap say I siao.. LOL!!..
Old 13-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

My Mrs and me usually have sex on Saturdays or Sunday mornings when we wake up. She will either seduce me naked by slipping her hands into my underwear and stroking my penis. Or I will be the one slipping my hand under her top and cup her bare breasts and also fingering her pussy to get her wet . The sex that follows will be awesome.
Old 13-09-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 16
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So gd.. nv ever happen to me
Old 13-09-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Kovac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the first two sentences I thought TS suddenly graduated from Oxford or Cambridge
Old 14-09-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Wife doesnt like to initiate much, but very responsive.. so timetimes when I wake up earlier, will try to disturb her sleep, 99% success and have a great morning or even better sleep for both of us
Old 14-09-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Both morning or night are fine for me.
Most of the time, I prefer night sex as you can hug/talk/kiss then drift to sleep in each other's arms.
But it is important not to drift into sleep right after orgasm. - it leaves a bad taste emotionally that you don't care about your partner after the deed where she is still at an emotional high.

Morning sex is also very nice as you are more unlikely to sleep after the deed and that is a great help in starting the day with love and satisfaction.
Old 14-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

morning sex is a great way to start the day. love it when my gf woke me up by sucking on my dick. too bad she dont stay over at my place much
Old 14-09-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
morning sex is a great way to start the day. love it when my gf woke me up by sucking on my dick. too bad she dont stay over at my place much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Both morning or night are fine for me.
Most of the time, I prefer night sex as you can hug/talk/kiss then drift to sleep in each other's arms.
But it is important not to drift into sleep right after orgasm. - it leaves a bad taste emotionally that you don't care about your partner after the deed where she is still at an emotional high.

Morning sex is also very nice as you are more unlikely to sleep after the deed and that is a great help in starting the day with love and satisfaction.
Totally agree with u bro Neoguri ...both night n morning sex r just as enjoyable ...

for mid-night sex, the married couple can make the hottest love to each other in all the various positions they like or love w/o feeling any kinda of stress or inhibition, letting their minds run wild ...n after all the massive explosions n cummings hv a good nite's sleep by falling asleep naked in each other's arms, feeling fully sexstified ..

for morning sex wat a pleasurable way to wake each other up with a bbbj 1st by the wife or a good pussy lick from her husband ...then after the quickie the husband going to work knowing he has deposited his precious little white wriggling fishes into his wife's pussy n feeling proud that she is carrying them inside her pussy the whole day in her office n vice versa the wife can feel the joy n pleasure of her husband's erected dick b4 she starts the day's work in office knowing that his little white fishes r still swimming in her pussy below soaking her panties wet ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-09-2021 at 03:07 PM.
Old 14-09-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Then u shd quickly marry her n make her yr wife so that u can enjoy it from her every morning u wake up or any other time of the day as u want FOC some more ...don't procrastinate, life is short n time is precious...time n tide waits for no man or woman ...we become old v. fast in the twink of an eye...live life to the fullest w/o breaking the state laws

Old 14-09-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then u shd quickly marry her n make her yr wife so that u can enjoy it from her every morning u wake up or any other time of the day as u want FOC some more ...don't procrastinate, life is short n time is precious...time n tide waits for no man or woman ...we become old v. fast in the twink of an eye...live life to the fullest w/o breaking the state laws
bro she still young lah.maybe another 2 years. actually not really FOC leh. have to buy her food and clothes.haha but to her friends is really FOC .
Old 14-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lailai841230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Envy Sia… Me and my wife has been only married for 2 years, and I have never been wake up by her with sucking or touching… and when I try to wake her up by touching her boobs and bottom, 99.99% Kena scold.
Some how I felt her sex drive goes lower and lower over time. We are only in early 30s.
Sigh..
Old 14-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailai841230 View Post
Envy Sia… Me and my wife has been only married for 2 years, and I have never been wake up by her with sucking or touching… and when I try to wake her up by touching her boobs and bottom, 99.99% Kena scold.
Some how I felt her sex drive goes lower and lower over time. We are only in early 30s.
Sigh..
why sex goes down with marriage for women?
because marriage is their destination, reached liao so dont bother me!
damn sad rite... that's why men eat out lor
Old 14-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
sure miss those good old days when I thought I was having wet dreams but actually waking up with my wife sucking my cock in the morning..

I do the same.. hug from behind, and fuck her from behind when she's sleeping in fetal position..

After we mature.. when I do this. kena slap say I siao.. LOL!!..
tell me about it. last time prior to marriage when we stay over at her plc or mine, either she woke me up with a bj or get woken up by me licking
her nipple. now when i pulled her singlet and licked her nipple, i kena head slapped followed by " please lah please lah, i sleeping! " sibei sian man
Old 14-09-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailai841230 View Post
Sigh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
why sex goes down with marriage for women?
because marriage is their destination, reached liao so dont bother me!
damn sad rite... that's why men eat out lor
You said tiok bros...most of the wives r lidat...after marriage take it easy esp after the 1st baby arrives...sex is thrown out of the window....their objectives met for a family n kids ..tats why the husbands of the few who r HSD n still horny better treasure their wives very much to be able to get all kinds of sexual pleasures from their wives any time they want

for bros lailai n naan, sad lah...but do hv a good heart-to-heart talk with yr wife abt yr need for continued sex in marriage ...u may need help from a counsellor or other 3rd parties friends if u can't talk to her directly yrself... i don't mind helping u if i can...nah, just kidding, both yr wives r so fierce, i m scared like a scary cat ...haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1