The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
s4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GF past FB

Just got my gf to tell me about her past and get to know she only had 1 bf before n lost her v at age of 18. Thereafter she had 8 FB range from 1 month to a year. How will feel if your gf got so many FB and fuck almost Everyday
Old 15-09-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fun View Post
Just got my gf to tell me about her past and get to know she only had 1 bf before n lost her v at age of 18. Thereafter she had 8 FB range from 1 month to a year. How will feel if your gf got so many FB and fuck almost Everyday
That’s the past. Now you get the fruits of her exposure, provided not active without your knowledge.
Old boy here sharing opinion, it’s same as any thing. Skills and knowledge comes from practices and exposure, as in any sports, career, hobbies. Even if you have prettiest pageant but not enjoyable intimate moments, will end up with you getting active with others. It’s equal society.
When she honestly open up to you either she treasure you or careless and indicating you could be the next ex soon. Your own judgement on this.
Either way embrace and enjoy the intimate moments. Our lives will never be perfect. We will face setback after another problem after another.
Old 16-09-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sometimes the past is better left unknown. Why you go and poke her past?

8 FB is a lot imo. Question is does she have any FB while having you as bf?
Old 16-09-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of
Re: GF past FB

well, if she has FB before me I don't really care. the 2 million question was.. did she practice safe sex and did she had any FB when with ME?
Old 16-09-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Can you accept? Does it bothers you? Why did you ask in the first place? Are you sure it's only 8 FB? How about ONS? Is she clean? Have you went for your medical checks?
Old 16-09-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, how many girls you have sex.Did you tell now your gf about it.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-09-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Show us her picture, maybe some of us was her ex fb.
Old 16-09-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You know what they say..... if men say they got x number of sexual partners before, the real number is divided into half. If women say they got x number of partners...... multiply that by 3.
Old 16-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
speciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You dont ask what you dont want the answer to. If you cant accept, better not to know.
Old 16-09-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many FB, ONS and ML etc have you upped before? Did you share these with her?
Old 16-09-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wildbat2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question now is can you satisfy her sexual needs ? if cannot then she may need to find FB again or re-activate old FB
Old 16-09-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
Show us her picture, maybe some of us was her ex fb.
Haha.. wtf bro.. nice one
Old 16-09-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

The real question is do you love her?

I mean for me, if I love her, I will just be glad that she is being honest with me and telling me.
I had some FB too, but that's only when I was single, I never have sex with another woman when I am attached. I am fine so long this line is not cross.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69
Old 16-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just make sure she is clean now, and that you can trust her to not cheat behind your back. At any time you feel like you're done with her or think she got cheat, just drop her.
Old 16-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
s4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Sometimes the past is better left unknown. Why you go and poke her past?

8 FB is a lot imo. Question is does she have any FB while having you as bf?
She say no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1