The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!
[Story] Our Shared Bathroom Shenanigans

My name is Leonard and I'm a 21-year-old computer science undergraduate. I live in a HDB maisonette with my dad and my sister, Denise. Our mom had left the family when my sister and I were really young and our dad never remarried again afterwards. Due to the nature of his job, our dad had to travel overseas frequently, which often leaves just the two of us at home.

A unique feature in our maisonette is that one of the bathrooms has two doors which directly connected to both of our bedrooms. Sharing a bathroom with Denise was certainly “interesting”. When we were kids, there were a number of instances where we would “fight” over who gets to use the shower first. As we grew older, we came up with an “allocated showering schedule” between the both of us so that we wouldn’t have to fight over bathroom time. We also made it a point to lock both doors when either one of us is using the toilet so that we won’t accidentally walk in on each other in states of undress. And surprisingly, our bathroom arrangement has worked out really well for us for most of our lives. Well at least, until recently….
Old 19-09-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Story] Our Shared Bathroom Shenanigans

Ts, please continue your story

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 19-09-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

A new interesting story ??...seems like something different from the usual sexy stories...issit abt bathroom sex perhaps ???...pitching tent to find out from TS wat it is all abt

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-09-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

It was a Tuesday morning, and I woke up at around 8:45am. Although my first class was at 10am, my travel time to school is about an hour so I was still in a bit of a rush. I knew that Denise should be in school now so I wasn’t expecting anyone to be inside when I opened my door leading into the bathroom. To my surprise, I was greeted with the sight of my sister standing at the sink brushing her teeth. She was wearing nothing but a pair of purple panties and a tank top that barely covered her ass. Now I have definitely seen Denise in more revealing bikinis before, but there's a time and place for that kind of attire. Seeing her in this state of undress in front of me caused something in my head to tick.

I guess now is as good a time to describe how my sister and I look. Denise is about 1.65m tall with fair skin and hair dyed brown. I know from doing our laundry that she wears a 36C bra, and her body is in great shape from her regular gym workouts and spin sessions. I'm 1.75m tall with a slightly darker skin tone than Denise's. I'm in decent enough shape, not fat but not too skinny either. I do just enough workouts every week to keep myself fit enough to pass my IPPT every year. Fun fact, Denise and I are also what some people would call “Irish Twins”. We are not truly twins per se but we were born in the same year nonetheless. I just turned 21 on January this year, and my sister will turn 21 soon in December.

L (in a confused tone): Oh hey uh, good morning… I thought you were supposed to be in school now.

Denise jumped slightly at my unexpected intrusion. She turned to face me, toothbrush still in her mouth.

D: Hey morning! I totally forgot to tell you my class was cancelled today, sorry I didn’t let you know last night.

L: Well I need to reach school by 10 today, and if I’m not wrong, you have school later on too right?

D: Yeah I’m sorry, I really should have told you my class was cancelled, but I really need to shower. Can I take one now while you brush your teeth? And then you can get in while I do my makeup later?

I was initially surprised at her suggestion. Not once had either of us used the bathroom while the other was taking a shower, we always waited for the other to finish first. Why was she suddenly so comfortable with all of this? Although I certainly wasn't going to argue with it, I was happy enough getting to look at my sister in her underwear, no matter how wrong that’s supposed to be.

L: Alright just be quick okay? I think we're both in a rush here.

D: Don’t worry, I will be done in 5 mins.

My sister moved her hands to the hem of her tank top and started lifting it up, right in front of me. When about half of her under-boob was exposed, she paused and looked at me with a questioning look.

D: Oi why are you still staring? Turn around!

I was momentarily stunned by the view of her tight tummy and her under-boob. I knew I shouldn't be getting turned on from the sight of my sister, but the growing tent underneath my shorts said otherwise.

L: Oops sorry!

I reluctantly turned back into my room and waited until I heard the water starting to run before heading back inside to brush my teeth. When I had finished brushing, my sister still wasn’t done with her shower yet so I walked back into my room and scrolled through my phone as I waited for her.

I had left my bedroom door slightly ajar, which gave me a slight view of the shower with its opaque glass walls and door. The bathroom is laid out such that the shower is right next to the door leading to my room, the sink is right next to the door leading to Denise's room, and the toilet is in the middle.

I looked up from my phone to the shower glass doors. Somehow the mere sight of my sister's naked silhouette through the opaque glass is causing my heart to race and my erection to grow again. I began to lightly stroke myself over my shorts at the thought of the situation. When I was just getting into it, I heard the water turn off and quickly stopped myself. I heard the shower door open and close, and then Denise's head peeked through my doorway.

D: Hey, shower's all yours.

I looked up at her and saw that she was in fact still naked. About a third of her torso below her head was visible behind the door, and she was using one of her arms to cover her boobs while she used the other to hold herself on the door frame.

L: Okay thanks sis!

I stood up, sporting a pretty obvious tent in my shorts. I think I saw her take a quick glance down at it before she retreated further inside the bathroom. When I walked in, she had wrapped herself up in a towel and was at the mirror, doing her makeup and hair. I stripped out of my shirt and shorts and stood there in just my boxers, expecting my sister to leave the bathroom.

L: Uhmm hey, a little privacy?

D: Oh don't be such a prude. I won’t look, and it's not like I haven't seen it before when we were kids.

OH, so that’s how she wants to play this, I thought to myself. With that, I dropped my boxers to the floor, threw them into the laundry basket, and stepped inside the shower. I was fucking certain I saw Denise peeked at my exposed penis out of the corner of her eye, despite what she had said about not looking. That was about as interesting it got during that morning though. Denise was already gone when I had finished showering and by the time I put on some clothes and went downstairs, she had left the house already.

I wonder if there's a way I could push this even further.

Last edited by FredSolo; 19-09-2021 at 06:13 PM.
Old 19-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent here….
Old 19-09-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

I woke up the next morning at around 7:30. I usually don’t have any morning classes on Wednesdays, so I would wake up later at around 10 instead.

Not today however.

Remembering yesterday morning's events, I stripped out of my clothes and walked towards the bathroom in just my boxers, hoping I will see Denise inside. To my delight, she was standing at the sink again, this time wearing only just a white lace thong. I had a direct view of the side of her bare boob, and I could see the reflection of her slightly stiff pink nipples surrounded by quarter-sized areolas in the mirror. I leaned against my door frame and cleared my throat. Startled by the sound of my voice, my sister quickly moved one of her arms to cover her chest.

D: Oh shit you scared me. Why you wake up so early, I thought you didn’t have any morning classes today?

L (lying): Yeah sorry, I woke up earlier just now to pee but couldn’t go back to sleep so I might as well get out of bed, take a quick shower and go to the gym.

At this point, there was a good-sized tent in my boxers again, half from my morning wood and half from the sight of my sister in nothing but a thong.

L: So do you always sleep like that?

Denise seemed puzzled at my question at first, then a look of realisation came over her face.

D: Oh yeah, I usually sleep topless at night ‘cause of the hot weather sometimes. I would put on a top if I know I will see you in the morning, otherwise I just go tits out.

My sister said that last bit playfully with a goofy smirk on her face. She glanced down and noticed the sizeable bulge beneath my boxers.

D: So what about you, I thought you usually sleep with your clothes on? Why are you just in your underwear today?

L (lying again): I felt really hot last night so I just took off everything. Well, not everything obviously, I’m not sure I want to sleep fully naked you know.

D: Why not? You should try it someday, it’s actually so much more cooling and freeing without anything in the way you know?

L: Well if you say it like that then I guess I could try it later tonight. Anyways I’m going back to my room first, let me know when you're done showering.

D: Okies.

I walked out and left my door slightly ajar again. As I sat back on my chair, I could see Denise at the sink. She had lowered her arm again which gave me the view of her naked breasts from the side.

I pulled my boxers down and started stroking my cock as I watched my sister at the sink. When she finished at the sink, she turned to move towards the shower. I leaned forward just in time to hide back behind the door without her noticing. I heard her stepping inside the shower and turning the water on, and leaned backwards in my chair again to watch her naked silhouette through the glass shower door.

As I stroked, several drops of precum oozed from the tip of my cock, providing better lubrication. I was stroked myself steadily for 5 minutes before my sister stopped the water and stepped out of the shower. Again, I leaned forward to avoid being caught peeping at her. What I did not anticipate however, was Denise to go immediately from the shower to peeking her head around my door. She got an eyeful of me sitting in my chair, boxers around my ankles, hard cock in my hand stroking away.

D: Oh shit uhm, shower’s all yours…

I noticed that she didn't immediately avert her eyes away from the impromptu show I had given her, and even lingered in the doorway for a bit longer as I tried to cover myself up.

L (faking an annoyed voice): Jesus, maybe knock next time??

D: Sorry!!

She ducked back into the bathroom and I followed her in immediately, where I managed to get a good view of her ass before she wrapped herself up in a towel. I pulled my boxers down, threw them into the laundry basket and started my shower.

Through the glass, I could see Denise taking off her towel and returning to the sink to put her makeup on. I continued jerking off in the shower, using my sister as inspiration. I came really soon afterwards, letting out a couple of soft grunts as my cum sprayed against the shower glass. I saw Denise turning slightly in my direction. She had to have seen me jerking off.

By the time I had finished my shower, Denise was gone again. Now that she has seen my stroking myself, and I've seen a bit of her tits, things are progressing pretty well I guess.

Last edited by FredSolo; 19-09-2021 at 06:13 PM.
Old 19-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

The next morning, I woke up naked in my bed with a raging morning wood. I had took up my sister’s suggestion to sleep in the nude and I have to admit, it was truly freeing. Reluctantly I wore back the boxers that I had taken off last night, ignoring the suffocating feeling of my hard dick inside. I walked into the bathroom and saw Denise at the sink brushing her teeth, wearing only a black top and a neon pink thong this morning. I stood beside her and started preparing to brush my teeth too.

L: Morning sis.

D (spiting out her toothpaste): Morning.

L (tugging at Denise’s top): So, decided to cover up today eh? Glad some modesty has found its way back into you.

D: Oh ha ha. Unlike yesterday, I actually knew you will be here this morning, so I put something on. Took me an extra two minutes to find it at the bottom of my drawer though.

L: Oh poor you, your precious two minutes.

I suddenly had an idea but I wasn’t sure if I might get slapped for it. Screw it, I got nothing to lose anyway.

L (slowly): You know… if it really is too much hassle for you to put on a shirt just to get ready in the morning, you could just not worry about it. If you want to just go topless like yesterday, feel free. I won’t mind if you don't mind.

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth, but I wasn't exactly thinking with my big head. I braced myself for an incoming slap just in case.

D: Well… I guess it won’t be anything you haven't seen already. Plus it would save me lots of time finding a shirt to put on. The extra two minutes adds up you know. I will definitely consider it.

L: Yeah no pressure or anything. I just want you to be comfortable while you get ready in the morning, that’s all.

I finished brushing up and reached for the shower door.

L: Do you mind if I take a quick shower?

D: Sure but try to hurry, I still have to go to school.

L: No problem.

I took off my boxers and threw them into the basket before realising that I had threw my bath towel into the washing machine last night. Without putting my boxers back on, I walked back into my room to grab a new bath towel set and returned back inside, not even bothering to cover up myself with the towel. Denise was eyeing me through the mirror the whole time while I was walking around.

D: Looks like someone’s already getting comfortable walking around naked.

L: Haha sorry, I had forgotten that I had washed my towel last night. I hope you don’t mind, it’s like you said anyways, you kinda saw it all before already.

D: Nah it’s no big deal, the bathroom is like the one place where it's the most okay to be naked.

With that, she grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it up and over her head, exposing her breasts directly to me.

D (sarcastically): Ahhhh, so freeing.

During our exchange, I noticed her eyes kept darting to my dick, just as mine kept darting to her chest. I got into the shower and within 5 mins, I was about done washing up. I called out to her thinking she had went back into her room.

L: Okay sis, I’m almost done!

Unexpectedly, my sister opened the shower door. She had already taken off her thong and was now completely naked. I caught a few brief glimpses of her pussy, which appeared to be clean shaven.

D: Don't need to turn the water off, I'm going in right after you.

I stepped out of the shower, making a conscious effort not to poke her with my erected dick as she got inside. I grabbed my towel and made my way to my room. As I dried myself, I was still trying to process the events of our recent morning encounters. Two days ago she had forgotten to tell me about her class and was apprehensive about stripping in front of me and now, she had willingly showed me her tits and her pussy. And she has definitely been eyeing my cock a lot too. What an interesting turn of events this has been.
Old 19-09-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Liquidit18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here. Nice story TS.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
daoqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, please continue TS
Old 19-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

I thought this kind of thing only happens in JAV But great story, pls continue!
Old 19-09-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Interesting tease story
Old 20-09-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
mazdatyre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 20-09-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

I woke up early again the next morning and headed into the bathroom to see Denise topless at the sink, wearing only a light blue thong today. I highly doubt I will be getting tired of that view any time soon.

L: Morning sis.

Denise spat out her toothpaste and turned around to face me, giving me an unobstructed view of her beautiful tits.

D (smiling): Good morning Leonard.

L: Glad to see that you are taking advantage of our new “arrangement”.

D: Oh yes I am, and you're sure you're okay with this too right? Like it’s not weird or anything for you ?

L: Oh no it’s really cool. In fact, since we have been using the bathroom at the same time now, I think it would be fun if we can turn this into our own little nudist colony. Just a place to be completely comfortable wearing whatever we want, even if it’s just nothing. What do you think?

D: Honestly that sounds like a fun idea to me.

She looked down and noticed the tent in my boxers.

D: You know, I can’t help but notice your morning wood every morning. I doubt it's any comfortable being cramped in your underwear like that. So if you wanna lose the boxers, I got nothing against it too.

L (smiling): Well I will definitely take you up on that offer then.

I pushed my boxers down, and my hard dick sprang out from the waistband. I gave it a few light tugs and a gentle squeeze, all while Denise was looking directly at it.

L: Oh it's nice to have it out in the open, feels like it can properly breathe now.

D: Ha I'm sure it’s nice. I wouldn't know though, girls don't exactly get morning wood.

L (joking): Well at least you don't have to worry about getting squeezed by your own underwear if you know what I mean.

I walked up to the sink and stood beside my sister.

L: Speaking of your underwear by the way, I like your thongs. They make your butt look really good.

As I said that, I made it a point of looking back at her ass too.

D: Thanks! I really like this pair too. The material is so soft and it feels great to wear it.

L: Really? Do you mind if I feel them?

D: Sure go ahead!

To my surprise, Denise bent at the waist slightly and took her thong off in one smooth motion. Then she held them up for me to take. I happily took her thong from her and ran them between my fingers, feeling the silky-smooth fabric. This, plus the fact that I was now totally naked and standing right next to my equally naked sister, caused a huge glob of precum to drip from the tip of my cock into the sink.

L: Wow this feels super soft. I wish I had some underwear that felt as soft as this.

I looked into the mirror at my sister's naked body and stare at her clean shaven pussy below.

L: They probably feel even better since you shave yourself down there too.

D: Oh yes exactly.

As she said that, Denise subconsciously ran a hand down between her legs to feel the smoothness of her mound. She looked into the mirror and stare at my pubic region too.

D: I noticed you keep yourself pretty hairless below too. Too bad you won't know how it feels to wear them though. They are way too small for you and well, you got a pretty big dick there, no way you could squeeze inside them.

She gave a hint of a smile at that last bit and I blushed a little from her compliment regarding my package size. Her comment also sparked an idea inside my head.

L: Well, I can at least see what they might feel like on myself.

I took the thong, stretched out the fabric slightly, and wrapped it around my cock. It felt amazing, and the idea that I was doing this in front of my sister, with her panties, almost sent me over the edge.

L: Oh yeah they are super soft.

I then began to slowly, almost imperceptibly, stroke myself with my sister's thong, right in front of her.

D: Yeah that's one of my favourite ones, they feel really great.

L: Hey you know what's kind of weird?

D: What's weird?

She looked down at my thong-covered cock and then back up to my eyes, a curious look on her face.

L (still stroking slowly): I read online that some guys like to use panties to jerk off, and even cum in them. I have never done it before though, always thought it was a bit strange.

D: Huh, that is kind of weird. Well, I'm about to get in the shower, and I need to do laundry later anyway. So if you wanna try it, feel free to use those. You probably need to take care of your morning wood either way, right?

L: Yeah you are right. As fun as it is walking around with an erection, I find it a lot more satisfying to release all that pent-up sperm. And thanks for the offer, I would be a fool to turn that down.

I picked up the pace a little, now steadily masturbating with my sister's thong as she watched.

D: No problem. Just leave them near the sink when you are done so I can bring it into the laundry.

L: Will do sis.

I panted, stroking a bit faster while ogling at my sister's toned, naked body as she stepped inside the shower and started the water. I could feel more precum leaking from my tip, absorbing into the fabric of her thong. The blurred image of my sister behind the shower glass was enough for me to cum, and cum hard I did.

With a grunt, I let 6 ropes of hot jizz shoot into my sister’s thong. I pulled the thong away from my still-throbbing cock and saw that there was a lot of cum that hasn’t soaked into the fabric. I laid her thong down on the sink, washed my hands, and started to brush my teeth.

A few minutes later, Denise was out of the shower and drying off behind me as I finished rinsing out my mouth. She hung her towel and moved to the sink to start putting on her makeup. She glanced down at her cum-covered thong.

D: Oh wow bro… I see you, um, really spared no expense. That looks like a lot of cum!

The mere idea of my sister pondering over her thong covered heavily in my cum caused my cock to begin growing again.

L: Yeah I think the experience of using your thong really helped out a lot, it really is incredibly soft. And the idea of using a thong, even my sister’s, is pretty kinky. I can see why guys are into it, and I guess I am now too…

D: Well I'm glad I could help you out…

Denise looked down at my cock, smiled, and continued.

D: …but it looks like you might need to have another go again.

In that short time, my cock has risen to full mast once more. I gave my cock a good squeeze.

L: Yeah haha, funny how that happens. Guess I will just have to do it in the shower then.

D: You mean like what you did yesterday?

L: Oh, you saw that?

Denise gave me a smile and a nod, and my cock twitched.

As I stepped inside the shower and stood under the running water, I quickly stroked my cock, staring at my sister’s naked silhouette while she did her hair and makeup. Very soon, I was cumming hard again onto the shower glass.

By the time I had cleaned myself up and was out of the shower, Denise was already gone. Things were certainly escalating really quickly.

Last edited by FredSolo; 20-09-2021 at 01:35 AM.
Old 20-09-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
kinkgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, please continue bro!
Old 20-09-2021, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
Watiwati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why bother to wait for TS when you guys can just read the story from here?

https://www.literotica.com/s/sharing...om-with-ashley

TS just took the entire story wholesale, edited it with his own words, just to make it sound like his story.

P.s. wanna do so, at least credit the original author of the story lah.. Typical singaporean. 😒

Last edited by Watiwati; 20-09-2021 at 06:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1