The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wrestlingdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
looking for FL for specific services

hi bros - wonder if anyone has any FL to recommend

I once dated an FL who was into ass play. Did anal with her and then she took a dump on my chest.. I was very turned on by it and have been looking for FLs willing to do that ever since. Most FLs don't even want anal, let alone other types of play. Any bros know any FLs who are more curious and want to explore pleasure?
Old 22-09-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: looking for FL for specific services

your special kind of taste
Old 22-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingdude View Post

I once dated an FL who was into ass play. Did anal with her and then she took a dump on my chest.. I was very turned on by it and have been looking for FLs willing to do that ever since. Most FLs don't even want anal, let alone other types of play. Any bros know any FLs who are more curious and want to explore pleasure?
Wow your fetish really God level liao.... Congrats on getting there and good luck on your search!
Old 22-09-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: looking for FL for specific services

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingdude View Post

Was it a nasty diarrhoea or normal solid one? Hahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1