The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl View Post
Tottenham is in group G with Anderlecht, Getafe, AaB & H.Tel-Aviv currently playing in group stage.

This phase comprises eight groups of five, with each side playing four games, two at home and two away. The winners, runners-up and third-placed teams from each section advance to the last 32 where they are joined by the eight third-placed clubs from the UEFA Champions League. Here, the traditional two-match knockout format resumes, until the final.
Many thanks,bro niteowl,for the heads up on the above !...I'm dying to know the managerial situation on whether Ramos will be no.1...and so far Leeds have denied on Poyet coming over....the suspense is killing me !

Look liked tough game again this weekend !!!
Old 26-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

hopefully, the players will rally around the new management and give a good performance and win. they owe it to their supporters. they got what they want, that is the removal of Martin Jol...

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 26-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Removal of Jol teaches us one thing to our working life.

Whatever good results that you had achieved yesterday will not be counted if your current form is below expectation.
Old 27-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shiroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Bye Jol....
Old 27-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
WOOZY25 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWOOZY25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ramos resigns from Sevilla to ease Tottenham move
Juande Ramos has moved closer to succeeding Martin Jol as Tottenham manager after resigning from his post at Sevilla, it was revealed on Friday.

Sevilla had given Ramos the green light for him to become the new Tottenham manager after the sacking of Martin Jol, Marca sports daily said Friday.

According to Marca, the struggling English Premiership club handed Ramos an ultimatum that he accept their offer or it would be withdrawn.

The coach has accepted a four-year deal, reportedly worth seven million euros a season, it said.

Spurs want a swift appointment as they look to salvage something from their season, with signs pointing to Ramos taking over.

Luis Fabiano was among the Sevilla players bracing themselves for Ramos' departure from Spanish football and Gus Poyet, the man tipped to assist him, will not be in the dugout as assistant boss of Leeds at the weekend.

"In the best interests of the team he will not be in attendance at Elland Road for the fixture against Millwall to allow the players to fully focus on the game without any distractions," read a statement from Leeds.

Spurs were revealed to be interested in Ramos on the first week of the season when officials famously met him at the Alfonso XIII hotel in Sevilla.

Jol looked undermined but was not sacked until Thursday after the UEFA Cup defeat to Getafe at the end of a bizarre evening at White Hart Lane which has been described by League Managers' Association chief executive John Barnwell as "extremely disturbing."
Old 28-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Ole Ole Ramos to be no.1 but who's going to be no.2 ?....most likely Poyet ?...Really looking forward to Ramos whipping & firing up our team again !...Actually since their 1st secret meeting,the management should made a hard decision to let Jol go...since then both Jol & players have no longer mutual respect for each other...yes,it's a harsh world !...the longer it take the results getting worst each game...so glad all this over !...

Just by reading about Ramos's past reputation & work done,we have finally found someone that can match up to the big 4 bosses especially tactics wise...We need someone who can out wit them !...

We probably expect some new signings in the Jan window...and may let some go...so exciting days ahead !

Many thanks JOL & wishing you the very best !!!
Old 28-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LATEST NEWS

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR APPOINTS NEW HEAD COACH

The Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Juande Ramos as Head Coach. The contract period runs until the end of the 2010/11 season.

The 53-year-old joins us from Spanish side Sevilla, where he has been the club's most successful manager, lifting back-to-back UEFA Cups, a European Super Cup, a Copa del Rey and a Spanish Super Cup, as well as guiding the Club into the Champions League for the first time in its history.

Sporting Director Damien Comolli said: “Juande’s arrival is great news for Tottenham Hotspur. He brings with him a wealth of experience, a proven track record and a winning pedigree. Now is the time for us to regroup and look to deliver the results and performances that everyone associated with the Club wants to see.

“By making the appointment at this stage of the season, with our current, talented group of players, we have given ourselves the opportunity to compete well in all four competitions.

"Juande is a highly respected coach and his agreement to join us is excellent news. I know he is eager to get started.”

Commenting on his appointment, Juande Ramos said: "I greatly appreciate the opportunity to work as Head Coach at Tottenham Hotspur, a club with a great tradition and history. Ever since I started my coaching career I have wanted to work in England. It is my sincere hope that I can repay the faith the Spurs Board has shown in me.

"I am looking forward to meeting the players; it is a squad any coach would be excited to work with . I genuinely believe that there is the potential to achieve great things together.

"I was hugely impressed with the Spurs fans both home and away when Sevilla played Spurs last season and it will be a privilege to be the coach of this club with the huge support it enjoys both at White Hart Lane and throughout the world."

Marcos Alvarez also joins the Club's coaching staff. Alvarez worked with Ramos's coaching team at Sevilla. The 36-year-old's association with the Andalusia club began in the 2005/06 season, having previously held coaching roles at Elche and Malaga.

We have requested permission from Leeds United to speak to Gus Poyet in order to invite him to join the Club to work with Ramos alongside Alvarez.

Juande Ramos and Marcos Alvarez will take the team for Wednesday night's fixture against Blackpool in the Carling Cup 4th Round. They will be guests of the Chairman and the Board for Sunday's League game against Blackburn Rovers.

*To be honest, im very upset in the way the board handles the Jol episode and till the end of Jol tenure, they showed that they lacked class! - Refering to Jol sacking just before the Getafe game...why cannot even wait till after the game?!!

Anyway, welcome Ramos to the family and hope that he can bring Spurs up to another level...although not immediately. Hope this time the Board and Fans will give him more time and Support!!
Old 28-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Removal of Jol teaches us one thing to our working life.

Whatever good results that you had achieved yesterday will not be counted if your current form is below expectation.
it is so true in real life, everything.
you can make thousands of gd contributions but one mistake will make all contributions erased.

hope to see more of defoe than the lazy bent and also sulking berbatov.
attacking football by Juande Ramos.
Old 29-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Late late goal as Spurs beaten 1-2....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 29-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

ok, i saw the match. Spurs is playing better than the past matches.
sumhow, they are motivated. even they are motivated still they are undone by their defence.

Rumours saying Ramos going to raid Sevilla for Kanoute and Alves?
Old 29-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post

Rumours saying Ramos going to raid Sevilla for Kanoute and Alves?
both players are really good.......worth buying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 29-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
both players are really good.......worth buying...
Hey Bro,

Last nite game you could see several players trying very hard to impress Ramos or trying to avoid being kick out of the 1st team...also glad to see Jenas & Taino out...think JOL had certain favourite players !...

Actually i would liked to see how Ramos managed the current team instead of blowing the 40mil in Jan on bringing over his ex-stars at "inflated prices"....think he can "inject some confidence into our star players"...of course left sider & full back & goalkeeper can be considered for Jan window...

Spurs have this "bad habit" of losing their focus in the dying mins to let in goals ! think our opponents studied us so well our weakness !

My gut feel is Ramos will "whipped up" the team & perform much better from now on...but my only concern is if he can't speak good english then how he's going to manage several key players ! Anyway will LEVY figure this out !....
Old 29-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Samster

vs blackpool. we will see the axe falls on whose head by Ramos.
Old 29-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
vs blackpool. we will see the axe falls on whose head by Ramos.
Actually i thought yesterday's team starting line up was our best line up & we should play & drilled them together till they understand each other as much as possible...actually so far i'm disappointed with BENT...maybe he got too swell headed after we paid so much for him !.....

But i agreed with that it'll be interesting to watch who will be axed in the Jan window !.....

My gut feel our Spurs star players will play even better with such a reputable coach & have lots of confidence...and it's our defence that really concerns me most !....all of them are playing liked strangers !....
Old 30-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Read Ramos started work & whipping up those slackers by having 2 training session a day since we keep letting in goals in the dying mins...

Sometimes we looked very impressive attacking but with especially stray passing may have actually caused our players run out of steam...so Ramos is certainly knows his stuffs...

My wish list is that Ramos get our Spurs to play flowing game & sharpen up our attack & toughen up our defence !!!...

And all this talk about Ramos bringing his ex-players from Sevelle,I really don't think it'll happened at all ! Especially not at inflated prices ! Think his plan will be "bring out the best in the current team"....

What do you guys think ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1