The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
nlxd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
question to experienced chiongsters

I am new here and making up mind to dive into paid FL thing. my first priority is to try to minimize getting STD as much as possible, and the second priority is why I am trying to get to this FL thing .. is to get mind blowing BBBJs and throatfucks, ending with protected sex..

I am reading the forums and there is a lot of choices ... dome L is expensive, but that means less chance of encountering girls with STDs, but less choice and maybe not good service from the reviews compared to other domes.

Outside of the domes, there is also possibility of clubs (BRIX), message parlors and KTV also ..

so lots of choices, but not sure which one to start with. For example, if I wan to go KTV/clubs, is it wired to go alone ?

Requesting experienced people who have seen it all and done it all to provide some comments ..
Old 21-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: question to experienced chiongsters

answer liao have ntuc voucher??
Old 21-04-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
answer liao have ntuc voucher??
Help another soul will get good karma. But all the prevention tactics also bo bao one. I can only advise ts to be alert when meeting the gal for action. If want to take the risk, do it with someone more worth the risk. Be more selective of gals.
Old 22-04-2022, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
nlxd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Help another soul will get good karma. But all the prevention tactics also bo bao one. I can only advise ts to be alert when meeting the gal for action. If want to take the risk, do it with someone more worth the risk. Be more selective of gals.

thanks .. so basically dome L if got the money and found a girl worth it ..
Old 22-04-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
If it smells fishy or bad, skip it. If it looks odd like rashes or weird color patches, skip it. Request the girl to gurgle mouthwash first before BBBJ, always condoms on for sex. Pee & wash asap after sex. These steps may help reduce opportunity of infection but know that it doesn’t eliminate the risk especially if u fuck loads and fuck different gals. Risk of infection is not necessarily tied to the cost. Even a cheating gf can sometimes be more dangerous than a professional FL who takes care of herself.
Old 22-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
inuzuka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was a noob to cheonging, a few bros here had helped me a lot. So iam paying forward this favour… Iam not hardcore cheongster, just a regular guy playing once a while… hope this help u

Ktv pros:
- can gauge the girls first, build up chemistry before u decide to Bao her for the night (ie if she provide extra services. Some ktv girls don’t)

- great to go with some friends. Bro-bonding…. Enjoy the night with singing, alcohol, games, light petting with the girls…

Ktv cons:
-can be expensive. Tips, alcohol, ktv charges etc not including the girl extra services and hotel fees…

-if u solely aim to score something for that night, expect to be disappointed. Not every trip can score a ktv girl

- a lot of talking, telling jokes basically having good interpersonal skills will help u build better chemistry with yr ktv girl… but of course if u have none then a fat wallet will do… hence back to point 1

-not suitable for lone-rangers… unless you go to those bars/clubs type like Brix. But then again places like Brix is a hit and miss. And also depend on your bargaining skills.

FL pros:
- local vibes, no language barrier hence feel like doing with yr gf, fwb or colleague etc

-non local charges are cheaper but some bros may feel more commercial as non-local fl may have language barriers… I ever had a session with a non local and the only words she spoke to me were: ok u pay money me at the start and bye bye at the end lol

- if u manage to build good chemistry or become a regular with a FL irregardless local or non local, they might give u good service every time u engage them.

- range of services available with flexible timing.

- some local fls do regular health checks on their HIV/STD status.

FL cons:
- local FL can be expensive. For example, $400 a pop for an average local FL vs $400 for above-average non local FL

- can be a hit or miss

- some fls have rejection fees so make your selection carefully

There are plenty of FRs around, some real some not… so gotta do alot of searching and sifting… also a lot of trial and error involved

Besides KTV and FLs there are also massage parlours, Geylang etc… if u have a decent budget u can try alittle of everything and make your own judgment. Whether it’s ktv or fl it’s hard to gauge whether they are free of disease or not. Things like fishy pussy, cauliflowers warts are only obvious when about to fuck. Rule of thumb: always wear cap and to be extra safe only go for BJ with Cd. Like the saying goes, want to come out play don’t scare.

Another thing mentioned to me by a bro is that if u are fat ugly, 8 out of 10 times service given to u will always be below average. Reason is bcos they don’t want you to keep coming back to them. Lol… not sure how true though…

Last edited by inuzuka; 22-04-2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: .
Old 23-04-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Check out this youtuber GongTaoHelpDesk on his facebook page. He posts many guides and diagrams on how to chiong as a beginner.

I find it really helpful and informative, hope it helps!
Old 05-05-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbfaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlxd View Post
I am new here and making up mind to dive into paid FL thing. my first priority is to try to minimize getting STD as much as possible, and the second priority is why I am trying to get to this FL thing .. is to get mind blowing BBBJs and throatfucks, ending with protected sex..

I am reading the forums and there is a lot of choices ... dome L is expensive, but that means less chance of encountering girls with STDs, but less choice and maybe not good service from the reviews compared to other domes.

Outside of the domes, there is also possibility of clubs (BRIX), message parlors and KTV also ..

so lots of choices, but not sure which one to start with. For example, if I wan to go KTV/clubs, is it wired to go alone ?

Requesting experienced people who have seen it all and done it all to provide some comments ..
I'm at the same stage as you. Let me know how it goes lol.

I think most Dome L don't offer BBBJs.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlxd View Post

If your main priority is avoiding STDs then dont fuck hookers. As a matter of fact dont fuck anyone. It certainly isnt compatible with your desire for rough BBBJ/Throat fucking where your penis may be scratched etc. Even protected sex can give you herpes or HPV. Stay home and marry a virgin...LOL
Old 08-05-2022, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
If your main priority is avoiding STDs then dont fuck hookers. As a matter of fact dont fuck anyone. It certainly isnt compatible with your desire for rough BBBJ/Throat fucking where your penis may be scratched etc. Even protected sex can give you herpes or HPV. Stay home and marry a virgin...LOL
Yes avoiding std cannot be 100% priority because safety measures can never guarantee 100% protection. The best you can do is 95% but that’s good enough considering many bros take greater risks or they are not as careful as you.

Also got to be selective. If you always find young pretty gals who make you feel on top of the world and eventually get std, that is suay. If you get std from old, fat or ugly gals and you don’t even feel happy after the deed, you won’t be able to forgive yourself. You will be blaming yourself why still choose to go ahead even though the gal don’t make you 心动 at all.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
If it smells fishy or bad, skip it. If it looks odd like rashes or weird color patches, skip it. Request the girl to gurgle mouthwash first before BBBJ, always condoms on for sex. Pee & wash asap after sex. These steps may help reduce opportunity of infection but know that it doesn’t eliminate the risk especially if u fuck loads and fuck different gals. Risk of infection is not necessarily tied to the cost. Even a cheating gf can sometimes be more dangerous than a professional FL who takes care of herself.
This guy definitely knows his stuff. I agree 100%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1