The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Why we men work!

Hi bro,
Started this thread to put out a point, with facts!

Why do MEN work hard, killing themselves in society?
Cause we want to get girls...RIGHT?
Why do men tolerate women...for SEX!!
Well, modern women, now are working and earning equal or above.
Why would women settle with you!!
With their money they will wait to search for the desirable MAN...[CHAD]
Are you in the top 10 percentile [CHAD]??
At least:
6 foot tall
6 pack abs
6 inches long...you know what...

Knowing that... why are you chasing them.
Work not work, up to you.
Work hard save the money, when you have save up a plie.
Stay ahead of the curve.
If you are the "CHAD" with or without money women will sleep with you.
If you are the other 90% of men in the world, be the one that has the resources.
At least you are in control of one factor to give you the leverage.
The worst is not being "CHAD" and don't the means and resources to be useful to these women??
Yes, I said men are a source of resources...ie; MONEY...to women!
Modern women don't need your money, but want you to spend your money on them.

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 10-04-2022 at 02:16 PM.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of
Re: Why we men work!

We man love money too, so we work hard to find great sex
Old 27-04-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Why we men work!

You forgot to mention modern marriages do not work anymore in Singapore. I seen too many men here addressing their wives as "CO" for least 2 decades.
One cannot imagine how many times I roll my eyes behind the screen. Anymore I might might need surgery, LoL! Absolute Cucks to the core.

If anyone bother to lookup the official stats for divorces in SG. I believe any sensible man will not even sign the dotted line in the 1st place. Why work oneself to the bone. Come back home, see a black face.

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are men here with happy marriages. They're here coz probably due to their high libido which their wives cannot satisfy them. However, the majority may speak otherwise.

Shall digress here.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
You forgot to mention modern marriages do not work anymore in Singapore. I seen too many men here addressing their wives as "CO" for least 2 decades.
One cannot imagine how many times I roll my eyes behind the screen. Anymore I might might need surgery, LoL! Absolute Cucks to the core.

If anyone bother to lookup the official stats for divorces in SG. I believe any sensible man will not even sign the dotted line in the 1st place. Why work oneself to the bone. Come back home, see a black face.

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are men here with happy marriages. They're here coz probably due to their high libido which their wives cannot satisfy them. However, the majority may speak otherwise.

Shall digress here.
Divorce rate is high but still it’s human to want a fairy tale ending. Despite the uncertainties, most people will still want to try and write a good story with a partner if they are lucky enough to find. You can close all the doors but leave one open bro. You never know the right one may enter through that door.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,

At least:
6 foot tall
6 pack abs

Stay ahead of the curve.
If you are the other 90% of men in the world, be the one that has the resources.
The worst is not being "CHAD" and don't the means and resources to be useful to these women??

My humble two cents.
We men dont work then we depend on women? Work is good. It is how we use the money we earn!
Old 02-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofkorat View Post
We men dont work then we depend on women? Work is good. It is how we use the money we earn!
Actually work hard to spend on women is right. Bobian evolutionary needs
Old 03-05-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

At least:
6 foot tall
6 pack abs

Stay ahead of the curve.

My humble two cents.
Yes, I totally agree with you. If you are not handsome, tall, smart, well-spoken and dress suavely then jialat le. Why would the girls lower their standard of what they desire to cater to your needs? Men are the one going after them for sex. So if you are not in the top ten percent of good-looking guys chances are girls will not look for you. Even if we are talking about the top ten percent is also a lot of guys.

So how to differentiate ourselves from the good-looking and not good-looking guys. Is to work hard and have money lo. Girls prefer resources and convenience that you can give. So if you want girls and not good looking. Then sadly, your only choice is to climb up the ladders to be rich and powerful. So u get to choose instead of being chosen.

However, the sad truth is for those that use the money to get girls. Don't fall for any KC trap. The girl's feelings are not built on really wanting u foundation. Just treat it as a trade-off with money you will feel lesser hurt. Just in case one day she found someone richer or handsome and a bit less rich only she will dump u at no cost. Don't develop any feelings. Trust me, this is thru experiences. If the girls like your looks whatever you are poor, bad-mannered, attitude or keep on irritating them also is on her good sides. If you are not handsome and she doesn't even bother to look a second time on you, no matter how rich you are, how smart you are, how much you do and how good you have done for her. She will not appreciate you. The only reason she appreciate you is either because you are rich and she needs your money or she has not found someone she thinks is better yet and you are definitely not the last one she is looking to settle with.

So my point is those good-looking guys yeah you all might win now and get all the girls. However, looks don't last and don't forget every year we have even younger and better-looking guys being born. So the competition is endless. What happens when you are old and lose out to the younger guys. If no money no looks then they will be the ultimate losers. Just focus on making money and settle ur needs with no feelings attached.

I like a bro's quote. When you focus on the money you get girls. When you focus on the body you get sex. When you focus on girls, you get nothing but heartache.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
VeryVeryHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reason is girl lie on the bed not doing anything
Old 10-06-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Why we men work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Divorce rate is high but still it’s human to want a fairy tale ending. Despite the uncertainties, most people will still want to try and write a good story with a partner if they are lucky enough to find. You can close all the doors but leave one open bro. You never know the right one may enter through that door.
Fairy tale ending belongs in fairy tale. Reality is reality. It's either or, not both.
Old 10-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post

Shall digress here.
Statistically not wrong. I feel it derives from the history of women fighting for equal rights. Not a bad thing, but once that is achieve they are now going above and beyond. Being entitled and thinking men serve them. What happened to equal? However we cannot blame them. The society and culture at large that they are exposed to. Also men have a part to play for SIMPING to these women. So it is a cycle.

Signing on the dotted line in SG, so can get HDB lor. So many other reasons other than love pressure couples to sign the dotted line in SG.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I agree bro, I have encountered friends who seek so much social media attention, their life so lovey dovey and happy, but in actually fact complaining about each other.

We work jobs we dislike for money to buy things we don't need, to impress people we hate
Old 12-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

We are too nice to gals in Singapore. In many countries, guys don’t treat gals good and gals are considered to be lower class than guys. Only in Singapore….
Old 12-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheBiggerone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro,

At least:
6 foot tall
6 pack abs

Stay ahead of the curve.

My humble two cents.
Bro I fit your description and I Still feel women will not even give me the time of the day it's crazy here
Old 12-06-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pptimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes totally agree man
Old 13-06-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,

At least:
6 foot tall
6 pack abs

Stay ahead of the curve.

My humble two cents.
I read the first part I think differently liao. I work not to get girls. I work to get money. To eat to shop to buy house buy car support parents, if married, support family. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1