The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-05-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

anyone today at Raffles City level 3 foodcourt around 12pm would catch an blue dress angmo lady touring the whole foodcourt for food.

she happens to seat next to me and realised she is braless with pokies showing..

cheap weekend thrill
Old 29-05-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
anyone today at Raffles City level 3 foodcourt around 12pm would catch an blue dress angmo lady touring the whole foodcourt for food.

she happens to seat next to me and realised she is braless with pokies showing..

cheap weekend thrill
So lucky. So many tables there, she chose yours.
Old 29-05-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
Slight peek at her ass~
Very nice
Old 29-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
horneysinkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not zaogeng or naked but here we go. Went to gym yesterday and there was this dua jiak girl in very tight blue sports bra that fully reveals her back and brown yoga shorts. She is damn big size and was doing lots of squats. Everytime she squats, the pants expands and i could see her camel toe omg. I then purposely "took a break" and sat down behind her to enjoy the view. My kkb was fully erected but i didn't care and continued to beo her.
Old 29-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneysinkie View Post
not zaogeng or naked but here we go. Went to gym yesterday and there was this dua jiak girl in very tight blue sports bra that fully reveals her back and brown yoga shorts. She is damn big size and was doing lots of squats. Everytime she squats, the pants expands and i could see her camel toe omg. I then purposely "took a break" and sat down behind her to enjoy the view. My kkb was fully erected but i didn't care and continued to beo her.
Which gym u go? What time?
Old 29-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
horneysinkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Which gym u go? What time?
anchorvale gym. I always like to go around evening time when all knock from from work. High change can see zeh zehs in sports bra with yoga shorts and can share the squatting rack with them so i can view their pigu and armpit at close range without being a creep
Old 29-05-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
anchorvale gym. I always like to go around evening time when all knock from from work. High change can see zeh zehs in sports bra with yoga shorts and can share the squatting rack with them so i can view their pigu and armpit at close range without being a creep
Only zeh zehs there and no mei meis?
Old 30-05-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
So nice, i always go hougang green there gym. No luck. My timing like mostly guys or aunty. But if i make efforts going to Nex there gym then able to see young mei mei doing workouts in tights and guys trying to flex their muscles to attract the ladies attention. Old uncle like me can only flex belly fats.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabulously View Post
Only zeh zehs there and no mei meis?
Anchorvale gym a lot of hot milf. Went there with my friend a few times to bio them hot milf with the cleavage all out.
Old 31-05-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anchorvale gym a lot of hot milf. Went there with my friend a few times to bio them hot milf with the cleavage all out.
A lot of camel toe too, if lucky enough you might even see what type and colour their underwear are if their tights are thin enough
Old 31-05-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
A lot of camel toe too, if lucky enough you might even see what type and colour their underwear are if their tights are thin enough
This is most everyone hopes for
Old 31-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

9am Fri morning got 1 mid 40s milf.. Sometimes 930am got another younger OL, much sweeter and tender

Fri evening got at least 3 syt here. Hougang gym got also. But is super crowded with youngsters also.

Imma prefer to go hg one. The girls there are dress to kill
Old 31-05-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Check out the_luna listings on #Carousell : https://carousell.app.link/NU84tZ0Ttqb

This best. Some of her listing, can see her pokie
Old 01-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
Cshkev deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCshkev deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today is my lucky day. Went back office and managed to see my colleague zao geng.
She's the youngest in the office, syt. Have been aiming her for very long and today finally got the chance.
My desk is facing the meeting table so when I saw them having a meeting, I purposely angle myself to a better direction.
Her white panties, make me steam early in the morning.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshkev View Post
Today is my lucky day. Went back office and managed to see my colleague zao geng.
She's the youngest in the office, syt. Have been aiming her for very long and today finally got the chance.
My desk is facing the meeting table so when I saw them having a meeting, I purposely angle myself to a better direction.
Her white panties, make me steam early in the morning.
Better than salary rise, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1